Starbucks sacks woman who refused to wear pride shirt

Only Starbucks says that she was harassing employees by saying the word “Jesus”

And their opinion is really the only one that matters.

Starbuck's anti-discrimination policy is pretty clear (whether you agree with it or not is another matter):

https://globalassets.starbucks.com/assets/261b1daeb66b493d9e6758cdd720cb5c.pdf

If the girl was walking around telling people they need to find Jesus (and that appears to be the case), then she ran afoul of established norms at Starbuck's and, as such, was subject to however Starbuck's decided to handle it.

Again, she should've just shut the fuck up...
Anti discrimination? Bwaaaahhhaaaaaa.....Maybe the store did the right thing, but the employee was sure an idiot...

What is the cost each to society of a Christian,, a non Christian and person who says they are Christian, a person of another religious denomination who says they are that, a person of another religious denomination who are that, and anyone who does what they want in a society.

43f61ac8e476e70ae67a9c809b295f34.jpg
What is the cost of each type to society?

How did they "push" her to do anything?
By attacking her religious beliefs

if you know god hating liberals you know they love to mock Christians

They didn't attack her religious beliefs. In fact, they deferred to them by saying she didn't have to wear the shirt...
As I pointed out it is not typical of liberals who were raised to look down on Christians to quietly ignore the fact that the Christian lady was not wearing their shirt

And then, to top it off, the story is hidden behind a “disable your adblocker” wall, further proof that it is nothing but bullshit.

Would you be more comfortable if it was from Fox News?

Starbucks fired NJ barista for refusing to wear 'Pride' shirt, lawsuit claims

How about NBC News?

Starbucks barista says she was fired for refusing to wear Pride shirt

You seem to be missing an important point.

Credible sources do not hide their content behind “disable your adblocker” walls. Only bullshit lies-and-propaganda sources do that.

Citing any such source in support of a claim only discredits that claim.

Get back to me when/if you ever form the mental capacity to understand this principle.

But then to understand such a principle is surely beyond the capacity of anyone who is so ignorant that he would prefer Canon equipment over a reputable brand, such as Nikon.

1606596978401.png

1606596988033.png

And then, to top it off, the story is hidden behind a “disable your adblocker” wall, further proof that it is nothing but bullshit.

Would you be more comfortable if it was from Fox News?

Starbucks fired NJ barista for refusing to wear 'Pride' shirt, lawsuit claims

How about NBC News?

Starbucks barista says she was fired for refusing to wear Pride shirt

Credible sources do not hide their content behind “disable your adblocker” walls. Only bullshit lies-and-propaganda sources do that.

Get back to me when/if you ever form the mental capacity to understand this principle.

But then to understand such a principle is surely beyond the capacity of anyone who is so ignorant that he would prefer Canon equipment over a reputable brand, such as Nikon.

View attachment 422638
View attachment 422639
You have outdone yourself with this post Bob.
Who knew that using an ad blocker was a dirty fag/sodomite trick ?

Credible sources do not hide their content behind “disable your adblocker” walls. Only @bullshit lies-and-propaganda sources do that.

The two sources I provided didn't require you to disable anything. I don't disagree with your point about as blockers, I'm merely pointing out that the story is not only being reported on sites which require you to disable ad blockers.

I can only assume that you're mentally retarded if you don't grasp that...

Yes, I shoot Canon.

Why?

Because I don't have a vagina, that's why...

How did they "push" her to do anything?
By attacking her religious beliefs

if you know god hating liberals you know they love to mock Christians
Only when they complain about taxes because they are not moral enough to bear true witness to Ten simple Commandments.

Ten simple Commandments from God not the Expense of Government on Earth!
If you are expecting Christians to be perfect while you can indulge in any sin that appeals to you thats a misimpression

Christians are sinners too
Stop complaining about "sin" taxes.

Yes, I shoot Canon.

Why?

I don't see what that has to do with it. I don't know if you'd given any indication, before, but I always assumed you were male.

Photographers come in both sexes, and the ability to distinguish quality equipment like Nikon from crap like Canon has nothing to do with one's sex. My wife isn't nearly as much into photography as I am, nor does she have anywhere near my knowledge of it, but she can certainly tell the difference.

Yes, I shoot Canon.

Why?

I don't see what that has to do with it. I don't know if you'd given any indication, before, but I always assumed you were male.

Photographers come in both sexes, and the ability to distinguish quality equipment like Nikon from crap like Canon has nothing to do with one's sex. My wife isn't nearly as much into photography as I am, nor does she have anywhere near my knowledge of it, but she can certainly tell the difference.

I was simply responding to your infantile comment about camera brands. You're clearly ignorant about camera equipment, so do yourself a favor and step away. You'll only make yourself look foolish.

See, idiots try to do this "my camera is better than your camera" bullshit and they always end up looking stupid. It's a "Ford/Chevy" thing. Both are fine systems. Pros know that. Unthinking cretins like you do not.

But if you need some proof, watch some football tomorrow. See all those white lenses on the sidelines? None of thosem say "NIKON" on them...

Yes, I shoot Canon.

Why?

I was simply responding to your infantile comment about camera brands. You're clearly ignorant about camera equipment, so do yourself a favor and step away. You'll only make yourself look foolish.

See, idiots try to do this "my camera is better than your camera" bullshit and they always end up looking stupid. It's a "Ford/Chevy" thing. Both are fine systems. Pros know that. Unthinking cretins like you do not.

But if you need some proof, watch some football tomorrow. See all those white lenses on the sidelines? None of thosem say "NIKON" on them...

Technology has moved forward. LD glass does the same as Fluorite glass and isn't as susceptible to heat.

That noted it was a lame thing to say. Both make a good product.

Forum List

Back