Starbucks Cup 2016 Let the War on Christmas begin!

I don't have a problem with the cup, I have a problem with the garbage served in it.

Fortunately, there isn't one within 50 miles

People Are Pissed About the Starbucks Holiday Cup

This year's cup? Christians will be outraged I tell you, Jesus wouldn't want everyone to be included on a coffee cup!
To be fair, socially conservative religious people have completely abandoned their beliefs this year for Trump. So they probably won't raise a stink.

You know that is actually a good point. If they can vote for Trump how can anything else bother them. Trump is as anti-Christ as you can get.

I don't have a problem with the cup, I have a problem with the garbage served in it.

Not a lot of starbucks near your van down by the river, eh?

nope, ya got it wrong again.

the local towns and villages aren't big enough to interest many of the fast food places.

Sigh. One of these days we're gonna get you a sense of humor, Will.

Probably get it a month or more before you get any sense.

Somehow, implying i'm a homeless person doesn't seem too funny to me

the local towns and villages aren't big enough to interest many of the fast food places.

Alright, didn't actually mean to offend you on that level. It was a reference to an old Chris Farley bit he used to do on SNL.

Alright, didn't actually mean to offend you on that level. It was a reference to an old Chris Farley bit he used to do on SNL.

Stopped watching SNL before he made an appearance

The time when he was on was probably one of the best periods ever for the show.

Your opinion

Couldn't get NBC in your van? :dunno:

Farley was awsome and I agree, the cast at that moment were great.

Looking through the article I'm not sure now if Starbucks will have a green and red cup this year. I'm waiting for Faux News to start the official 'War on Christmas' season though.

This year's cup? Christians will be outraged I tell you, Jesus wouldn't want everyone to be included on a coffee cup!
A cup with creepy, brain dead zombies on the front. Seems appropriate for representing most Starbucks customers to me.

What's the problem?

There it is. The angry had to show up at some point. I mean if you can't get outraged over a coffee cup what does outrage you!

A cup with creepy, brain dead zombies on the front. Seems appropriate for representing most Starbucks customers to me.

What's the problem?

There it is. The angry had to show up at some point. I mean if you can't get outraged over a coffee cup what does outrage you!
Angry? Actually I don't drink coffee at all and really don't care what cups Starbucks comes in.

That is some ugly artwork though. No wonder Libs love it.

Forum List

Back