Star Wars

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
The 14 yo is now obsessed with Star Wars, she's been watching 1-3 over and over, now wants me to get her 4-6.

Her favorite character is Chewbacca. {What a Wookie!}

I've still haven't seen 4-6...................:redface:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjQMpBb1gps[/ame]

The NUMBERING system used for the two SETS of Star Wars "Trilogies" could be the source of some confusion.

Back in the olden days, the very first Star Wars ever released turned out to be Part IV, EZ.

The new set of Star Wars trilogies began with the FIRST in the entire prospective 9 part complete collection.

So the ORDER of release (so far) would be 4, 5, 6 followed by 1, 2 & 3.

Someday we might get to see 7, 8 & 9.

Don't feel bad, EZ. You haven't missed much...the older ones are better.

Liam Neeson does an ABYSSMAL job.

But "Star Wars the Clone Wars" animated series is AWESOME!

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
I've already done that.
Except for Twilight. I'm holding out. I'll probably get all into it in a couple of years when people don't even remember what it is.

I've always thought that ***** Vader represented humanity.

CURSES!!!
xotoxi-albums-pictures-4-picture1392-foiled-again.jpg

I'm gonna get you Hannity!!!

You and your minions!!!

you must buy her this then:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Pop-Up-Guide-Galaxy/dp/0439882826/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1269792315&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Star Wars: A Pop-Up Guide to the Galaxy (9780439882828): Matthew Reinhart: Books[/ame]

the popups are damn amazing (as evidence by over 200, 5 star reviews for a popup book). The whole series of books by the authors is actually damn amazing, we have bought many of them. make sure you check the pullout popups on the side of each page, not just the main one.

OK, I got confused. She has the newer ones, with Natalie Portman and that cute guy, she's out here in the living room watching it now (#3)

So, I need to get her the OLDER ones, with Harrison and Carrie Fisher..........

So 1-3 is new and 4-6 is old,right? :confused:

The latest Star Wars Episodes were a major disappointment.

They focused on CGI and almost threw out any sense of plot and artistic value.

It was all about special-effects. The reason the first three worked was because of the comedic talents of the actors involved. There was none of that in the last trilogy.

The latest Star Wars Episodes were a major disappointment.

They focused on CGI and almost threw out any sense of plot and artistic value.

It was all about special-effects. The reason the first three worked was because of the comedic talents of the actors involved. There was none of that in the last trilogy.

Commie alert!

It beats endless viewings of The LIttle Mermaid or Spongebob.

spongebob is banned in my house.

Southpark , family guy, etc are banned in mine.

Sponge bob is annoying but pretty harmless.
Grandchildren you know....

they will likely smell the pineapple upside down cake and show up later.

how old are your grandkids? banning south park and family guy is pretty terrible.

I haven't seen all the star wars either. don't have that much interest in them. *ducks*

OK, I got confused. She has the newer ones, with Natalie Portman and that cute guy, she's out here in the living room watching it now (#3)

So, I need to get her the OLDER ones, with Harrison and Carrie Fisher..........

So 1-3 is new and 4-6 is old,right? :confused:
Yes, that is correct.

4 is 'a new hope' where Luke blows up the death star.

5 is 'the empire strikes back' where Han Solo is frozen.

6 is 'return of the jedi' where Luke blows up another death star and the emperor is finally killed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back