Star-Trek: Court Directive

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
A fanfiction of Star Trek (Gene Roddenberry) as we approach St. Patty's Day! Enjoy,

:stir:

====

A great confluence of intelligent beings from around the known universe gathered at the behest of the Council to engage in a special 'examination' for the choreography of court-customs based chess-intelligent views on the exchanges in relations affecting deep thoughts such as romance and betrayal, a new 'paradigm' for the species-contact 'exercise' that the Council hoped to cast as a 'personality' driven exploration of the nuances of conscious Ego (hmm).

st5.jpg

The Council offered a promotion for the ideations of court-exchanges between males/females of contacting species of intelligence/friendship to derive special universal 'diagrams' for re-presentations of the customs of behavior and etiquette and 'applied' policies catering to the 'idea' of monitored communication, class, and even courtship. The hope was to arrive at a 'wrought' sense of complete confidence regarding risk-evaluations for gender-exchanges of deep value (e.g., romance, diplomacy) between males/females of differing or contrasting species of the known universe (wow). Would this crystallize a new 'chess' for the diagrams/designs of conscious governance?

st4.jpg

Amlan Satan, humanoid descendant of a royal-line Earth-mother (Nina Roy), was at the Council endorsed 'gathering' and met many beautiful women of differing (non-humanoid) intelligent species and decided to apply his inquiries and curiosity about the diagrams and definition of customs/romance by 'aiding' the Council in their journal-like exercises with more 'field' approaches to Romanticism/Diplomacy Hypothesis extrapolation and invoked stories of old Earth history (21st-Century), when social-media/'Selfie' culture dictated a sort of personality-geared gender-exchange and socialized etiquette or self-presentation dogma (and distance!).

st2.jpg

COUNCIL: What's your exchange reports/hypotheses, Commander Satan?
SATAN: Well, I've engaged with multiple/beautiful women of varying species during this gathering!
COUNCIL: What're your comments/suggestions/theories regarding variety or opportunism-rationalism?
SATAN: Seems that engagements between genders of differing species requires contours in language.
COUNCIL: Language-arts as a bridge to customs/etiquette for gender-relations insights/structuralism?
SATAN: Excellence; presentations of communication-based gender-exchanges between species is chess!
COUNCIL: What're we to discover from these 'chess' diagrams of gender-language between species then?
SATAN: That's a question of deep flowery and metaphysics beckoning IQ-diagrams for altruism (theory)!
COUNCIL: The theory of altruism, or profitable teamwork or courtship, suggests 'deep-state' compatibility.
SATAN: Certainly; in fact, the language of inter-species etiquette offers a 'capitalist' shape for sociology!
COUNCIL: Are you to 'present' this shape-theory of customs-language as a 'tablet' for competition-IQ?
SATAN: Indeed; I've discovered both romance and eggs in the 'chess' representation of language!
COUNCIL: Excellence; perhaps we're to derive a special 'gender-contest' language for romantic deeds?
SATAN: Certainly; thanks (I'll continue my 'd' research then); thanks so much.
COUNCIL: Godspeed, Satan.
SATAN: And to you, Council.

st3.jpg

"Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of everyone" (John Maynard Keynes).

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

A fanfiction of Star Trek (Gene Roddenberry) as we approach St. Patty's Day! Enjoy,

:stir:

====

A great confluence of intelligent beings from around the known universe gathered at the behest of the Council to engage in a special 'examination' for the choreography of court-customs based chess-intelligent views on the exchanges in relations affecting deep thoughts such as romance and betrayal, a new 'paradigm' for the species-contact 'exercise' that the Council hoped to cast as a 'personality' driven exploration of the nuances of conscious Ego (hmm).

View attachment 766005

The Council offered a promotion for the ideations of court-exchanges between males/females of contacting species of intelligence/friendship to derive special universal 'diagrams' for re-presentations of the customs of behavior and etiquette and 'applied' policies catering to the 'idea' of monitored communication, class, and even courtship. The hope was to arrive at a 'wrought' sense of complete confidence regarding risk-evaluations for gender-exchanges of deep value (e.g., romance, diplomacy) between males/females of differing or contrasting species of the known universe (wow). Would this crystallize a new 'chess' for the diagrams/designs of conscious governance?

View attachment 766006

Amlan Satan, humanoid descendant of a royal-line Earth-mother (Nina Roy), was at the Council endorsed 'gathering' and met many beautiful women of differing (non-humanoid) intelligent species and decided to apply his inquiries and curiosity about the diagrams and definition of customs/romance by 'aiding' the Council in their journal-like exercises with more 'field' approaches to Romanticism/Diplomacy Hypothesis extrapolation and invoked stories of old Earth history (21st-Century), when social-media/'Selfie' culture dictated a sort of personality-geared gender-exchange and socialized etiquette or self-presentation dogma (and distance!).

View attachment 766008

COUNCIL: What's your exchange reports/hypotheses, Commander Satan?
SATAN: Well, I've engaged with multiple/beautiful women of varying species during this gathering!
COUNCIL: What're your comments/suggestions/theories regarding variety or opportunism-rationalism?
SATAN: Seems that engagements between genders of differing species requires contours in language.
COUNCIL: Language-arts as a bridge to customs/etiquette for gender-relations insights/structuralism?
SATAN: Excellence; presentations of communication-based gender-exchanges between species is chess!
COUNCIL: What're we to discover from these 'chess' diagrams of gender-language between species then?
SATAN: That's a question of deep flowery and metaphysics beckoning IQ-diagrams for altruism (theory)!
COUNCIL: The theory of altruism, or profitable teamwork or courtship, suggests 'deep-state' compatibility.
SATAN: Certainly; in fact, the language of inter-species etiquette offers a 'capitalist' shape for sociology!
COUNCIL: Are you to 'present' this shape-theory of customs-language as a 'tablet' for competition-IQ?
SATAN: Indeed; I've discovered both romance and eggs in the 'chess' representation of language!
COUNCIL: Excellence; perhaps we're to derive a special 'gender-contest' language for romantic deeds?
SATAN: Certainly; thanks (I'll continue my 'd' research then); thanks so much.
COUNCIL: Godspeed, Satan.
SATAN: And to you, Council.

View attachment 766007

"Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of everyone" (John Maynard Keynes).

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)
I love the new show Ark. It's what I imagine came before the Star Ship Enterprise. Not a ship that can go from star to star to star but instead a ship that can go to another star that has a planet with inhabitable life and take 2000 people with it to populate the planet. Then send other arks to follow just in case something happens to the first ship. And the technology gets so much better by the 10th ark that it passes the first one launched.

I love it because if humans are going to live beyond this planet we have to do this. Or build a moon sized planet from the meteor belt and live on it for all eternity.

If we can't go fast enough to get to another inhabitable planet or if there are no other inhabitable planets, maybe humans need to live on these ships forever. But hopefully they figure out a way to bounce from one star to the other and find planets we can live on. It would suck to not live on a planet. To just live in outerspace. But it's better than humans going extinct right?

I would LOVE to see another show where it's the very start of space exploration. First season put a base on the moon. Next season Mars. Next season building the ships from the meteor belt and launching them. Next season the struggles those ships have. Next season they actually find a planet they can live on. Next season they show the start of humans on that new planet with new ships arriving every year with new cast members.

I love the new show Ark. It's what I imagine came before the Star Ship Enterprise. Not a ship that can go from star to star to star but instead a ship that can go to another star that has a planet with inhabitable life and take 2000 people with it to populate the planet. Then send other arks to follow just in case something happens to the first ship. And the technology gets so much better by the 10th ark that it passes the first one launched.

I love it because if humans are going to live beyond this planet we have to do this. Or build a moon sized planet from the meteor belt and live on it for all eternity.

If we can't go fast enough to get to another inhabitable planet or if there are no other inhabitable planets, maybe humans need to live on these ships forever. But hopefully they figure out a way to bounce from one star to the other and find planets we can live on. It would suck to not live on a planet. To just live in outerspace. But it's better than humans going extinct right?

I would LOVE to see another show where it's the very start of space exploration. First season put a base on the moon. Next season Mars. Next season building the ships from the meteor belt and launching them. Next season the struggles those ships have. Next season they actually find a planet they can live on. Next season they show the start of humans on that new planet with new ships arriving every year with new cast members.
the show sucks bobo.....its premire had around 578 thousand viewers now it down to 361....Syfi doesnt support theirs shows to well anyway.....

the show sucks bobo.....its premire had around 578 thousand viewers now it down to 361....Syfi doesnt support theirs shows to well anyway.....
I hope this is the exception. I also liked Resident Alien. Great show. At least the first season

I hope this one doesn't get weird. Like in the latest episode they find the fuel they need. They think it's on a nearby small planet. But when they get there it's another ship like theirs that has the fuel. It's a later mission that caught up and passed Ark 1. What happened to the crew? Find out this Thursday.

It's fucking great so far. Why do you think the show sucks? We're just starting to learn who the characters are. You've decided already?

Or have you really not given it a chance?

I searched and found this

“The Ark” Is a Hit at SYFY With Most Watched Premiere Since “Resident Alien” Debut​

I hope this is the exception. I also liked Resident Alien. Great show. At least the first season

I hope this one doesn't get weird. Like in the latest episode they find the fuel they need. They think it's on a nearby small planet. But when they get there it's another ship like theirs that has the fuel. It's a later mission that caught up and passed Ark 1. What happened to the crew? Find out this Thursday.

It's fucking great so far. Why do you think the show sucks? We're just starting to learn who the characters are. You've decided already?

Or have you really not given it a chance?

I searched and found this

“The Ark” Is a Hit at SYFY With Most Watched Premiere Since “Resident Alien” Debut​

characters are boring...and its such a hit that it lost almost half its viewers....

characters are boring...and its such a hit that it lost almost half its viewers....

New episode on tonight. I can't wait.

Now that you mention it, the characters aren't really that great. It's been 4 or 5 episodes and I don't love any of them really. But I like what they are doing. The challenges they are facing. The problems they have to solve. Last week left us hanging where the end of the show they find voyager 10 drifting dead behind a small planet. How did Ark 10 pass Ark 1? What's going to be on the ship? Are they all dead? What killed them?

The captain. She's not hot.
First mate is a little bitch
Security guy
Doctor
Young smart chick
Phychiatrist/gossip/bitch/trouble maker
Slick young black guy. Can't tell if he's up to no good or a good guy
A few other female characters. The more you watch the more you will learn about their characters.

I wonder why half of the people who watched stopped? It's good I swear!!! Tune in tonight.

One thing I loved. I believe the captain is a clone. Clone's aren't supposed to be on the arks but the people in charge put her on for a reason. The entire crew got sick off comet water and he clone antibodies was the cure. Apparently they put Tardigrade DNA in her.

New episode on tonight. I can't wait.

Now that you mention it, the characters aren't really that great. It's been 4 or 5 episodes and I don't love any of them really. But I like what they are doing. The challenges they are facing. The problems they have to solve. Last week left us hanging where the end of the show they find voyager 10 drifting dead behind a small planet. How did Ark 10 pass Ark 1? What's going to be on the ship? Are they all dead? What killed them?

The captain. She's not hot.
First mate is a little bitch
Security guy
Doctor
Young smart chick
Phychiatrist/gossip/bitch/trouble maker
Slick young black guy. Can't tell if he's up to no good or a good guy
A few other female characters. The more you watch the more you will learn about their characters.

I wonder why half of the people who watched stopped? It's good I swear!!! Tune in tonight.

One thing I loved. I believe the captain is a clone. Clone's aren't supposed to be on the arks but the people in charge put her on for a reason. The entire crew got sick off comet water and he clone antibodies was the cure. Apparently they put Tardigrade DNA in her.
300 thousand viewers doesnt bode well for the show bobo...Farscape a much better show had much better ratings and they canceled it....Syfi is not known for supporting their shows...

300 thousand viewers doesnt bode well for the show bobo...Farscape a much better show had much better ratings and they canceled it....Syfi is not known for supporting their shows...
What was Farscape about?

God I hope you are wrong and this show catches on.

In ark 3 all but 1 person dead. Things went horribly wrong.

I have to admit I don't know why they picked this woman to be captain. Couldn't they have found someone hotter?

NUP_198043_00039-H-2023.jpg

yea she is hot but but that doesnt mean much when it comes to ratings...
Actually in the show she's not hot at all. Scrawny. Not all dolled up. Maybe that is the problem.

And there's one woman on the show who is hot and she's kind of an interesting character but she took off her wig and was bald like a chemo patient. So now she's not hot anymore. You may be on to something. No hot women means the geeks tune out.

All of Captain Kurt's women were hot and had great bodies.

And then there's Beverly Crusher.

1678979306089.jpeg
I'd crush that.

And Deanna Troy

1678979335942.jpeg

She was hot.

I'm watching season 1 episode 8. Lots of cool new stuff happening. New characters. Why did Ark 15 attack Ark 3? How did Ark 15 catch Ark 3? Why did the program speed up?

And on this episode the rich guy (Elon Musk) who started the whole thing ends up surviving Ark 3 and now he's on Ark 1?

You're still watching. Admit it. And you love it.

If you watch How the Universe Works, this show is more realistic than all the others. This is how we are going to first travel into Interstellar space. Ark's headed to inhabitable planets. Send multiple ships to the same place just in case 1 2 or 14 don't make it.

I wish this show used AI more. I think AI is going to be much more involved. So we won't have to be that smart. Just ask AI. Don't know how to make fire or Penicillin? Just ask AI.

In the future we don't have to be smart. Just ask AI.

well for your sake i hope it gets renewed.....
If it doesn't get renewed I'll just search for and find other things to watch. But this is a subject I'm passionate about.

It'd be like if they came out with a show about a guy who was into auto erotic asphyxiation. You'd totally love it even if it sucked.

I'm starting to get into the characters. It's only season 1 episode 8. How many episodes did you give a try?

If it doesn't get renewed I'll just search for and find other things to watch. But this is a subject I'm passionate about.

It'd be like if they came out with a show about a guy who was into auto erotic asphyxiation. You'd totally love it even if it sucked.

I'm starting to get into the characters. It's only season 1 episode 8. How many episodes did you give a try?
3......i dont expect it to be renewed.....53 critics said it is weak....ill take resident alien over this one...

Forum List

Back