Staples Accused Of Cutting Employee Hours Ahead Of Obamacare

Yep, this has been predicted since we "found out what's in it."

So the Medicaid rolls explode.

There's no way they didn't know this was going to happen, I refuse to believe they're that dense about business economics. Single payer will essentially happen by default, and I wonder how messy it will get before that finally happens. Then they'll have to admit that this was the plan all along, that they were justified in doing it this back-handed way because it's for our own good.

Boy, this is just nasty.

There's no way they didn't know this was going to happen, I refuse to believe they're that dense about business economics. Single payer will essentially happen by default, and I wonder how messy it will get before that finally happens. Then they'll have to admit that this was the plan all along, that they were justified in doing it this back-handed way because it's for our own good.

Boy, this is just nasty.

Again, the right were the ones who fought against a public option or a medicare buy-in.

Either of which would have resolved this issue.

Staples was already on my boycott list because Mitt Romney owns it, but frankly, I suspect a lot less people will buy there after this.

Boy, this is just nasty.

Again, the right were the ones who fought against a public option or a medicare buy-in.

Staples was already on my boycott list because Mitt Romney owns it, but frankly, I suspect a lot less people will buy there after this.

And the far left propaganda continues...

Staples managers are now forbidden to schedule part-time associates for more than 25 hours a week, according to a Dec. 6 memo. A petition against the move is circulating saying the decision is based on the Affordable Care Act.

Staples Accused Of Cutting Employee Hours Ahead Of Obamacare

Well since Obamacare redefines full time at 30 hours/week what did one expect?

The numskulls protesting probably voted for Obama. I say good for Staples. Idiots should get what they deserve, good and hard.

Boy, this is just nasty.

Sorry, dipstick, but Democrats are the ones who objected to the a public option or Medicare buy-in. Republicans had no input whatsoever. You can't blame this on BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH.

Boy, this is just nasty.

The "right" had no say in what went down so stop the deflection.

Boy, this is just nasty.

I bet you go through a lot of Heinz ketchup.

Boy, this is just nasty.

I bet you go through a lot of Heinz ketchup.

Actually, I never use ketchup. Nasty stuff.

Boy, this is just nasty.

Congress had a majority proof votes, they could of had their way and the Democratic leadership failed them. The Republicans were much more united.

actually I think the left shot themselves in the foot over this one. I do believe because of the fiasco of this I don't think that single payer now will be accepted by the majority.

Staples is forcing more folks into ACA, which will drive down health costs. Good move.

Forum List

Back