Stanford scientists find the climate and health impacts of natural gas stoves are greater than previously thought

From the Recent UN meeting;

A “growing awareness that humanity has entered a new era of complex challenges, multilayered crises, and changing priorities. What's happening, he said, represents not just modifications but significant transformations in the making.”
"There isn’t a name yet for the new epoch but we feel that it has arrived!"

Duh, how about "Chaos"

From the Recent UN meeting;

A “growing awareness that humanity has entered a new era of complex challenges, multilayered crises, and changing priorities. What's happening, he said, represents not just modifications but significant transformations in the making.”
"There isn’t a name yet for the new epoch but we feel that it has arrived!"

Duh, how about "Chaos"
UN? Hahaha haha

Not arguing against the uselessness of crypto mining, but energy can be produced without the need for fossil fuels.

Switching natural gas stoves to induction is a good idea.

Induction stoves are very inefficient, and producing electricity pollutes far more than just igniting natural gas in a stove.

While I have solar on the roof and like wind as much as we can, the reality is fossil fuel will remain the main source of energy, likely for at least a century.

Compared to the amount of CO2 that is produced making the energy that data processing centers use? This is a negligible concern.
Not to mention the energy consumed by just ONE digital currency mining operation. These things are the largest single consumers of energy on the planet. We have one in the adjoining county that took over a newsprint plant. The plant is huge and there are more giant transformers around that building than I have ever seen in one place in my entire life.

Forum List

Back