Standoff: U.S. troops block Russian forces from capturing Syrian oil field

I was wondering when this was going to happen.

Syria invited the Russians in, not us.

This is most despicable.

In my childhood, I had the illusion that we were somehow the good guys, and the Russians were the bad guys. When did it happen that we became the bad guys?

This is most despicable.

In my childhood, I had the illusion that we were somehow the good guys, and the Russians were the bad guys. When did it happen that we became the bad guys?

1. Syria is not a sovereign state in good standing.
2. The Russians are the bad guys, they took Crimea and two Ukrainian provinces by force.
3. The US is protecting the oil fields for the Kurds and to prevent ISIS and Assad/Russia from using it.
4. What's despicable is your misunderstanding of what happened in Syria regarding ISIS.

Here's a brief refresher:

230px-Near_East_ISIS_controlled_areas-fr.svg.png

Maximum extent of ISIL's territorial control in Syria and Iraq in late 2015.
ISIL territorial claims - Wikipedia

This is most despicable.

2. The Russians are the bad guys, they took Crimea and two Ukrainian provinces by force.
3. The US is protecting the oil fields for the Kurds and to prevent ISIS and Assad/Russia from using it.
4. What's despicable is your misunderstanding of what happened in Syria regarding ISIS.

1. Who says, the folks that want their oil and territory? :auiqs.jpg:
2. Crimea has been Russian territory since Catherine the Great. History bro, do you know it?
3. Syrian territory, Syrian Kurds needs to either campaign for someone else or leave.
4. ISIS is a creation of Turkish, Saudi Arabian, Israeli and American intelligence agencies funding, arming and training radical elements in the middle east to achieve their Geo-political and economic policy agenda. Either stop being so naive, or stop knowingly spreading Anglo-American propaganda.

By Protecting Syria’s Idlib, US Created Safe Haven for Baghdadi & ISIS
By Protecting Syria's Idlib, US Created Safe Haven for Baghdadi & ISIS

Pushback: Aaron Maté and Ben Norton discuss Syria war, US withdrawal, Turkish invasion
Pushback: Aaron Maté and Ben Norton discuss Syria war, US withdrawal, Turkish invasion

ShamiWitness: How Bellingcat and neocons collaborated with most influential ISIS propagandist on Twitter
ShamiWitness: How Bellingcat and neocons collaborated with most influential ISIS propagandist on Twitter

This is most despicable.

Who gets to decide which sovereign states are in good standing or not?

This is most despicable.

Exactly...

This is most despicable.

The CEO's of the oil majors? :dunno:

:71:

This is most despicable.

Sorry but Russia ain't the good guys. They are killing citizens every single day by bombing their homes, hospitals, schools and the camps where they fled from the wars.

Daily post after post of the people being bombed by Russian planes.

Those in the refugee camp at Rukban were denied humanitarian relief when they were starving by Russian forces. The UN made a deal that Russia would be in charge of signing off repatriation of those Syrians back into Syria and some of those escaped back to Rukban to tell their horror stories of torture and abuse. Some of those are the ones being bomb now by Russia. 12,000 of the 40,000 that were at Rukban who remain refuse to leave the safety of that camp near a US base even though they have been starved out and are dying there because they know its better than being in the hands of Assad or the Russians.

The White Helmets (@SyriaCivilDef) | Twitter
January 16, 202 From the clutches of death we saved her, from under the rubble of her house, which was destroyed by Russian warplanes, we rescued her. Scenes from #WhiteHelmets rescue operation of the 4-year-old Dania in #alZurba town in #Aleppo this afternoon.
The White Helmets
@SyriaCivilDef

·
1h
She gathers her son's remains from the ground around his dead body as she recalls in anguish what a beautiful boy he had been. Her son was murdered after Russian planes targeted their house in #Aleppo countryside today. This is a horror no mother should endure. #Syria

The White Helmets
@SyriaCivilDef

·
4h
Two women were killed and several people were injured, after a Russian plane attacked an IDP camp near #alAtarib City, west of #Aleppo this morning, with three successive strikes.

This is most despicable.

The CEO's of the oil majors? :dunno:

:71:

. . . . or?

I did some deep CT research on some heavily censored stuff. . . you can't even find the PRESS TV stuff anymore, at least my ISP won't let me access it, I just get a blank page.

I did get a mirror on Live leak.

I found confirmation at an IMF page.

Sooooo. . . It seems likely Assad told the IMF to go pound sand when they recommended something called a "FISCAL POLICY FRAMEWORK," as it would enslave the nation like every other nation on the planet.

For context, you need to know the truth about Libya, and have read Gaddafi's green-book.

Muslim's have a radically different view of banking than folks in the West.

Rothschild national banks are behind the attacks on Syria.
h t t p s : //w w w. live leak . com / view ?i = 6aa _1357718703 (wow, can't even hyperlink it? . . and I have to add spaces to the address, wthell? weird ):th_BlackHelicopter:

https://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/scr/2006/cr06295.pdf

Last edited:

This is most despicable.

2. Crimea has been Russian territory since Catherine the Great. History bro, do you know it?
3. Syrian territory, Syrian Kurds needs to either campaign for someone else or leave.
4. ISIS is a creation of Turkish, Saudi Arabian, Israeli and American intelligence agencies funding, arming and training radical elements in the middle east to achieve their Geo-political and economic policy agenda. Either stop being so naive, or stop knowingly spreading Anglo-American propaganda.

Well....no.

"
Russia's Crimea invasion was good for Putin. But five years later, the nationalist glow is gone."
Opinion | Nina Khrushcheva: What Putin's Crimea annexation reveals about authoritarianism

Your boi Obambi allowed it to happen

This is most despicable.

Sorry but Russia ain't the good guys. They are killing citizens every single day by bombing their homes, hospitals, schools and the camps where they fled from the wars.

Daily post after post of the people being bombed by Russian planes.

Those in the refugee camp at Rukban were denied humanitarian relief when they were starving by Russian forces. The UN made a deal that Russia would be in charge of signing off repatriation of those Syrians back into Syria and some of those escaped back to Rukban to tell their horror stories of torture and abuse. Some of those are the ones being bomb now by Russia. 12,000 of the 40,000 that were at Rukban who remain refuse to leave the safety of that camp near a US base even though they have been starved out and are dying there because they know its better than being in the hands of Assad or the Russians.

The White Helmets (@SyriaCivilDef) | Twitter
January 16, 202 From the clutches of death we saved her, from under the rubble of her house, which was destroyed by Russian warplanes, we rescued her. Scenes from #WhiteHelmets rescue operation of the 4-year-old Dania in #alZurba town in #Aleppo this afternoon.
The White Helmets
@SyriaCivilDef

·
1h
She gathers her son's remains from the ground around his dead body as she recalls in anguish what a beautiful boy he had been. Her son was murdered after Russian planes targeted their house in #Aleppo countryside today. This is a horror no mother should endure. #Syria

The White Helmets
@SyriaCivilDef

·
4h
Two women were killed and several people were injured, after a Russian plane attacked an IDP camp near #alAtarib City, west of #Aleppo this morning, with three successive strikes.

This is most despicable.

Well....no.

"
Russia's Crimea invasion was good for Putin. But five years later, the nationalist glow is gone."
Opinion | Nina Khrushcheva: What Putin's Crimea annexation reveals about authoritarianism

Obama is not my politician, I never voted for him, I don't give a shit about him.

Russia didn't annex Crimea, they voted to re-join Russia. I am not sure what you are trying to say by this piece, what is your point?

When Catherine the Great Invaded the Crimea and Put the Rest of the World on Edge
When Catherine the Great Invaded the Crimea and Put the Rest of the World on Edge | History | Smithsonian Magazine

This is most despicable.

Well....no.

"

Obama is not my politician, I never voted for him, I don't give a shit about him.

Russia didn't annex Crimea, they voted to re-join Russia. I am not sure what you are trying to say by this piece, what is your point?

When Catherine the Great Invaded the Crimea and Put the Rest of the World on Edge
When Catherine the Great Invaded the Crimea and Put the Rest of the World on Edge | History | Smithsonian Magazine

Do you always lie?

This is most despicable.

misterbeale is usually pretty even keel so forgive me if i have to put up some questions to your rebuttal. but looks like others already have so i'll go read more to better understand the situation.

This is most despicable.

Well....no.

"

Do you always lie?

What, specifically, is the lie? :dunno:

2014 Crimean status referendum
2014 Crimean status referendum - Wikipedia

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back