Trump Standing up to a bully

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
China to put 25% tariffs on $16 billion worth of US products

Not wanting to pay higher prices, I think that most Americans applaud China's actions in standing up to the bully Trump. They realize that the only way to defeat a bully and send him home to mother is to get in his face and not back down. I applaud China for doing this, and hope that all countries will. Sooner or later, if he is still in office, Dumpf will have to surrender.

This company is laying off almost all its workers because of tariffs

Apparently this company doesn't understand what winning entails. I guess those workers are just collateral damage for Dumpf's "winning" strategy.

Not wanting to pay higher prices, I think that most Americans applaud China's actions in standing up to the bully Trump. They realize that the only way to defeat a bully and send him home to mother is to get in his face and not back down. I applaud China for doing this, and hope that all countries will. Sooner or later, if he is still in office, Dumpf will have to surrender.

Apparently this company doesn't understand what winning entails. I guess those workers are just collateral damage for Dumpf's "winning" strategy.

Wow, I'll take unamerican twats for $500 alex.

Alex: The answer is "The OP of this post"

This Tariff fight is about the long game, about opening up the Chinese market to more American made goods.

sorry Marty you got the answer right but the question is mirror who's the dumbest of them all?

The OP should really see a doctor about having his ass on backwards.

You Dumpfsters are being played for suckers. Who started this stupid trade war? Right, Dumpf did. As a result, who is paying higher prices for gods. Right again, you are. And, who is losing jobs because of Dumpf's idiocy? That's right, you are. Wake up Dumpfsters; Dumpf is walking all over you, and you love it!

Siding with China, another addition to the Great Campaign Strategy’s of the Democratic Party Volume 2.

You Dumpfsters are being played for suckers. Who started this stupid trade war? Right, Dumpf did. As a result, who is paying higher prices for gods. Right again, you are. And, who is losing jobs because of Dumpf's idiocy? That's right, you are. Wake up Dumpfsters; Dumpf is walking all over you, and you love it!
Democrats get so upset when their cheap child labor products disappear.

Siding with China, another addition to the Great Campaign Strategy’s of the Democratic Party Volume 2.

Donald Trump is a real estate developer. He doesn't get the benefits the US gets from trade (opinion) - CNN

Try some real news for a change, not all that fake crap Fox disseminates.

Donald Trump is a real estate developer. He doesn't get the benefits the US gets from trade (opinion) - CNN

Try some real news for a change, not all that fake crap Fox disseminates.
3C6A13F7-06DF-4AB2-83B5-681E81C854AE.jpeg

China didn't start this war; Dumpf started it, and he started a war he is in no position to win. And, really, that's what it's all about for Dumpf, winning. He could care less about the effect on the American people. Look at his maniac comments to Harley Davidson about "raising the white flag." Dumpf is looking for a win, period, end of story. (But not in this case!)

Forum List

Back