Standards, Consistency, and Intellectual Honesty

Google

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2011
During the rise of the Tea Party protests the Democrat party and the media assailed it as racist and violent using any isolated protest sign they could to denigrate and impugn the entire movement. After the passage of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, Obama Care, there were baseless claims that Tea Party protesters spat upon and yelled racial obscenities at Democrat representatives as they walked past. These baseless claims—baseless for my leftist friends means having no basis or foundation in fact because not one shred of substantiating evidence has ever been produced—have been repeated several times in the media.

It is a stark difference in how the media is reporting on the OWS protests. OWS protesters are on video supporting the use of violence, praising the French Revolution, shouting anti-Semitic statements, defecating in public and the media chooses to omit it all.

During Bush’s presidency the left sounded like libertarians in their opposition to the war and government intrusion into civil liberties, but as soon as Obama took office the anti-war left all but disappeared and the Democrat party went mute on warrantless wiretaps and all the other Bush-era programs that continued under Obama.

The hypocrisy is laughable and on display for all to see.

I told a liberal friend of mine after Obama was elected that I was going to treat him exactly the same as the left treated Bush—which the left cried was unprecedented and unfair--and again I am going to treat and hold these unwashed, freeloading protesters—that can afford to protest 24/7—the same way as the media treated the Tea Party, and F-ing surprise it is these simplistic, uninformed, college educated morons are screaming that it's unfair.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back