Stand Your Ground

Asking an honest ? I don't know about where you are from but here people aren't outside at 4 am..as for the robbers.. violence begats violence

Lots of people are out at 4 AM: Crackheads, drug dealers, and yes, robbers.

You just don't see them.
I’m outside that early all the time. Get up, have coffee, pick away at chores... But I wake up at 3.

Me too, going fishing, getting meat on the smoker for a weekend gathering, leaving for an adventure etc... Hell when I was younger it would not be out of the norm for me to be out on the deck at 4 AM with the music still going and the last few party stragglers hanging out.

Asking an honest ? I don't know about where you are from but here people aren't outside at 4 am..as for the robbers.. violence begats violence

You just don't see them.
I’m outside that early all the time. Get up, have coffee, pick away at chores... But I wake up at 3.

Maybe those poor dindu-nuffins were up early so they could go fishing.

Fifteen and sixteen-year old kids committing armed robbery? Where does it stop?

At any rate the teens wore masks and fired shots at their intended victim. The would-be victim then returned fire and the teens were killed in an exchange of gunfire. This is a clear-cut case of self-defense and no one should be arrested.

All this should be published on the front page of the Local newspaper and featured on every Cable news show in the country. This is a hell of a lot more important than another fake Kavanaugh sexual allegation. There's a Pulitzer prize awaiting a reporter with a pair of balls to question how this could happen in the United States of America.

You just don't see them.

Me too, going fishing, getting meat on the smoker for a weekend gathering, leaving for an adventure etc... Hell when I was younger it would not be out of the norm for me to be out on the deck at 4 AM with the music still going and the last few party stragglers hanging out.
Yup, ya gotta beat the sun up, or you’re wasting the day.

Three teens do something stupid and pay for it with their lives. I feel bad for the parents but good on the homeowner.

Georgia man shoots, kills 3 masked teens attempting to rob him
I'm gonna hafta wait for someone besides Faux to run a story.
Will the same from CNN satisfy your leftarded heart, Snowflake?

A Georgia man shot and killed 3 masked teens as they tried to rob him at his home, police say - CNN

Meanwhile in Minneapolis (also from CNN):
Minneapolis police are facing a shortage as robbery rate climbs - CNN

The Stranger by Camus suggests the killer is culpable for murder. Those familiar with Camus' short novel will understand; the stand your own crowd will wonder who the hell is Camus.

The idiots live in a stand your ground state and tried to rob someone??

Most in GA have guns and know how to use them.

Sucks to be their stupid dead asses.

The idiots live in a stand your ground state and tried to rob someone??

Most in GA have guns and know how to use them.

Sucks to be their stupid dead asses.
The guy did the state a favor and their future victims. There wont be any.

Fifteen and sixteen-year old kids committing armed robbery? Where does it stop?

At any rate the teens wore masks and fired shots at their intended victim. The would-be victim then returned fire and the teens were killed in an exchange of gunfire. This is a clear-cut case of self-defense and no one should be arrested.

All this should be published on the front page of the Local newspaper and featured on every Cable news show in the country. This is a hell of a lot more important than another fake Kavanaugh sexual allegation. There's a Pulitzer prize awaiting a reporter with a pair of balls to question how this could happen in the United States of America.
The true victim should get an award.

A lot of hard working people are up at 4 a.m. to start their day......democrats tend to be out at 4 committing crimes.

The Stranger by Camus suggests the killer is culpable for murder. Those familiar with Camus' short novel will understand; the stand your own crowd will wonder who the hell is Camus.

He is a left wing asshat who inspired the terrorists in the Weather Underground, you know, the good friends of obama and michelle.....

You just don't see them.
I been outside at 4 am many times. The commie left is always trying to blame the defender. I caught some pos in my backyard at 3:45 and went out and met him.

You just don't see them.
I been outside at 4 am many times. The commie left is always trying to blame the defender. I caught some pos in my backyard at 3:45 and went out and met him.
Living deep in the country, and knowing my closest neighbors quite well; if someone were to stumble onto my property in the wee hours; I could be assured of it being a person up to no good, one of the nearby neighbors in need of help; or a reeeeallly lost hiker from the nearby national forest. Either way the Dobermans would greet them long before they ever got to the house...

I miss my dobies...I have a pack of misfits and sleep with the slider open..I do however keep a rifle at door..plus other neighbors are richer.

You just don't see them.
THAT is why I live in a small WHITE town. I sleep with my doors unlocked and my car is unlocked. I've never had to worry about such things. Brown skinned people need to raise their children to respect others and their property.

Forum List

Back