Stand With Arizona: Boycott Everything "Made In California"

Terral

Terral Corp CEO
Mar 4, 2009
Greetings to All:

I have 'had it' with the Open Border Lobby Fascist in the White House and I have 'had it' with the Sanctuary State of California harboring, aiding and abetting Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals in direct violation of Federal Law. Twenty-five (25) real U.S. Citizens are killed EVERY DAY (story) by Illegal Aliens (12 by murder) right here in the USA, so that unscrupulous American Employers can pick around American Workers and hire from their Illegal Alien Labor Pool.

We The People need to stand up and stand with Arizona and Boycott everything "Made In California"!!! I do NOT want California fruit and vegetables and NOTHING to do with anyone supporting California's Open Border Lobby contributions to the Illegal Alien Invasion of these United States.

We have 20 Million goddamned Ilegal Aliens running around loose in the USA 'and' 20 Million Americans out of work. Do the math! We do NOT need Immigration Reform! We need the Fascist Obama Regime to ENFORCE OUR IMMIGRATION AND EMPLOYMENT LAWS already on the books! Congress has NO credibility to see our Laws enforced, so they have NO credibility and cannot be trusted to create a new set of Immigration Laws that nobody is going to ENFORCE. Period.

If Americans cannot force the corrupt Congress and Obama Regime to enforce our current Immigration and Employment Laws, then you will NEVER force them to enforce any new Laws.

This is reason #11 that the USA will be destroyed (my Topic) ...

GL,

Terral

Go for it.

Just remember how many people are in each state and then realise who will lose.

Greetings to All:

I have 'had it' with the Open Border Lobby Fascist in the White House and I have 'had it' with the Sanctuary State of California harboring, aiding and abetting Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals in direct violation of Federal Law. Twenty-five (25) real U.S. Citizens are killed EVERY DAY (story) by Illegal Aliens (12 by murder) right here in the USA, so that unscrupulous American Employers can pick around American Workers and hire from their Illegal Alien Labor Pool.

We The People need to stand up and stand with Arizona and Boycott everything "Made In California"!!! I do NOT want California fruit and vegetables and NOTHING to do with anyone supporting California's Open Border Lobby contributions to the Illegal Alien Invasion of these United States.

We have 20 Million goddamned Ilegal Aliens running around loose in the USA 'and' 20 Million Americans out of work. Do the math! We do NOT need Immigration Reform! We need the Fascist Obama Regime to ENFORCE OUR IMMIGRATION AND EMPLOYMENT LAWS already on the books! Congress has NO credibility to see our Laws enforced, so they have NO credibility and cannot be trusted to create a new set of Immigration Laws that nobody is going to ENFORCE. Period.

If Americans cannot force the corrupt Congress and Obama Regime to enforce our current Immigration and Employment Laws, then you will NEVER force them to enforce any new Laws.

This is reason #11 that the USA will be destroyed (my Topic) ...

GL,

Terral

What a fucking crazy rant. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

gawd, some of you people!!! :lol:

foolg.png

While you drink orange juice and eat lettuce.
Good luck with that!
And don't go to any movies.

Wasn't Star Wars made in California?

CatLaugh.jpg

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Hi Lui:

Good luck with that!

Eat Florida fruit and vegetables, or those grown in your area.

Great idea! Thanks.

If "Made In California," then I do not want it. Period.

GL,

Terral

Texas makes movies too.

Movies Made in Texas

And how many of those movies were made by production companies headquartered in Hollywood?

Hi Lui:

Good luck with that!

Eat Florida fruit and vegetables, or those grown in your area.

Great idea! Thanks.

If "Made In California," then I do not want it. Period.

GL,

Terral

Texas makes movies too.

Movies Made in Texas

Texas breeds/makes idiots too. Are you related to Gunny? :eusa_whistle:

Boycott California My brother and his wife lost their California home, and basically left the state in defeat. It costs too much to live there, if you aren't movie star or a Mexican illegal willing to live packed like sardines in squalor. California, by giving sanctuary to illegals aliens is creating a caste system. And, the state is going bankrupt, partial as a result . THAT isn't what America OR immigration should be. Too bad, California is a beautiful state, but I will NEVER go there again, and that bothers me. Americans are being run out of American territory by Mexican nationals under the banner of freedom. Isn't that infringing on American rights? I live with Mexicans, I see how they come take over and dominate an area when given a chance. Mi casa, su casa, my ass. Hell yeah, I will boycott that state if and when possible. Fight fire with fire. Boycott or vote out or otherwise make your opinion know.

Forum List

Back