Stalker: Glass Lamborghini

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
Since there's so many tales of terrorism these days it seems, here's a fun if eerie fictional story of a celebrity stalker indicating a dangerous trend in American...disgust!

====

"I live a happy life in the USA. I have a darling son and I keep him warm and fed during this Coronavirus tribulation. I consider my son a symbol of the overall sanity of my modern life. He make me feel...delighted!"

aer23.jpg

"My name's Ashley. I'm a holiday-season TV star. I make numerous films about the holiday season in the USA. My work is very satisfying, and I've gained a great fanbase because of my iconic movies featuring everyday community tales about holiday season values and joys. People consider me an affable celebrity!"

rhea1.jpg

"This is the city I live in today. San Francisco. I love San Francisco. I'm not a hippie or a liberal, and in fact I'm a Republican if not a Trump advocate. I love Chinatown in San Francisco. I love the San Francisco Giants. However, my life in San Francisco became upside-down in the summer of 2022 when I realized I was being stalked."

rhea2.jpg

"I swore the same car would be following me around while I was driving and a strange looking man kept following me around if I was walking around the city alone! I didn't recognize this person, but when summer ended and Halloween autumn arrived, the same sized person kept following me around, dressed as an American horror-film character. I swore this guy was my celebrity stalker."

rhea3.jpg

"I told the police and I told my family. My family joked that because I showcase my very expensive glass Lamborghini crystal sculpture on the window of my San Francisco loft, people walk by and see it and photograph it and therefore decided to stalk me, perhaps attempting to steal this modern jewel. That's a funny joke, but I doubt this little gem treasure's the real reason I've been haunted by a real celebrity stalker."

rhea5.jpg

"Then, the oddest thing happened. I was walking down the San Francisco street one day and realized I was being followed by another celebrity, a soap-opera star! As I turned the corner to avoid him, thinking he was some new kind of celebrity stalker(!), I was horrified to confront the horror-film costumed stalker in the alley who'd been stalking me for such a long time. However, this soap-opera star who's following me followed me into that very alley, revealing to me that it was the horror-film costumed stalker who'd been actually following the soap-opera star as an undercover cop, because it was actually the soap-opera star who's been stalking me for real!"

rhea4.jpg

FBI AGENT MYERS: "We'd been tracking this American soap-opera celebrity Tom Hale who'd been stalking Miss Ashley for some time now, and apparently he'd sworn to murder her over the glass Lamborghini sculpture she kept on her window in her San Francisco loft, apparently over some anti-capitalism message; this was a clear case of modern celebrity-stalker deformity!"

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

New Topics

Forum List

Back