Stalin's era "by far the bloodiest of Soviet or even Muscovite history" Ben Kiernan, an American academic and historian

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
do you agree with Ben Kiernan? I do , 100% agree , why the westren commies and Muscovite fascist are still in love with Georgian ( Moscowified ) Marxist bandit?

" Ben Kiernan, an American academic and historian, described Stalin's era as "by far the bloodiest of Soviet or even Russian history".
Kiernan, Ben (2007). Blood and Soil: A World History of Genocide and Extermination from Sparta to Darfur. Yale University Press. p. 511. ISBN 9780300100983. OCLC 2007001525.
1607971080160.png

Stalin Is More Popular Than Ever in Russia, Survey Shows ...
www.usnews.com › News › Best Countries

May 9, 2019 — Stalin More Popular Than Putin in Russia These Days · A record percentage of Russians have favorable views of the late Soviet dictator's rule, a ...

do you agree with Ben Kiernan? I do , 100% agree , why the westren commies and Muscovite fascist are still in love with Georgian ( Moscowified ) Marxist bandit?

" Ben Kiernan, an American academic and historian, described Stalin's era as "by far the bloodiest of Soviet or even Russian history".
Kiernan, Ben (2007). Blood and Soil: A World History of Genocide and Extermination from Sparta to Darfur. Yale University Press. p. 511. ISBN 9780300100983. OCLC 2007001525.
View attachment 429064

May 9, 2019 — Stalin More Popular Than Putin in Russia These Days · A record percentage of Russians have favorable views of the late Soviet dictator's rule, a ...
Wow beam me up Scotty there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.incredible that Russia people still think of this mass murderer a hero.

Last edited:

View attachment 429064

Wow beam me up Scotty there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.incredible that Russia people still think of this mass murderer a hero.
Joseph Stalin's 13 Year Old Child Bride | by Sam Garza ...
warmpotato.medium.com › joseph-stalins-13-year-old-...

Its quite understandable why so many have labeled Joseph Stalin a pedophile. Even in the crumbling Russian Empire, the age of consent was 14. Meaning both ...

View attachment 429064

Its quite understandable why so many have labeled Joseph Stalin a pedophile. Even in the crumbling Russian Empire, the age of consent was 14. Meaning both ...
Just wondering,weren’t you the poster that made a thread that proved stalin murdered several thousands more than hitler did? Can you post that link?

View attachment 429064

Just wondering,weren’t you the poster that made a thread that proved stalin murdered several thousands more than hitler did? Can you post that link?

stalin killed more its 100%

Stalin killed more Ukrainians than Hitler killed Jews, says U.S. ...
www.haaretz.com › us-news › stalin-killed-more-ukrainia...

20 Jul 2018 — Michael McCaul, a Republican and the House Homeland Security Committee chairman, said that “Stalin killed more people in Ukraine than Hitler ..

View attachment 429064

20 Jul 2018 — Michael McCaul, a Republican and the House Homeland Security Committee chairman, said that “Stalin killed more people in Ukraine than Hitler ..

Do you have that link though of your thread Litwin ?

View attachment 429064

Do you have that link though of your thread Litwin ?

i am not sure that i had it
" public opinion has been kinder to Stalin than Hitler. But one historian looks at Stalin's mass killings and urges that the definition of genocide be widened. "

Forum List

Back