Stalin: "It is not the voter that counts, it is who counts the vote that counts."

Something obviously just as true today as it was in Stalin's time.

We used to laugh at those countries where stuffing ballot boxes is taken for granted.

Today Mexico has a reasonably honest voting system, maybe more honest than ours.

Back in the day, PRI, the government party, ALWAYS won the presidential races.

There was a joke back then when Mexicans would facetiously say, "Today is election day. I am so excited. I wonder who is going to become president!"

I guess that Americans will soon be telling the same joke.

The fact that Trump is failing to overturn the results shows the system is holding. It shows that America holds honest elections.

Something obviously just as today as it was in Stalin's time.

Each of the 50 states is counting votes. Republican governments in Arizona, Georgia, etc....are counting a lot of votes for Biden....more than Trump got.

Who controlled the Dominion voring machines, the Sctyl Software and who ordered the shredders in Georgia to destroy evidence?

[UPDATE: AP CLAIMS FALSE] – Lin Wood shows new video of shredders in Cobb County, GA destroying “voter fraud evidence” | News Thud
<<<<<<->>>>>>​
Cobb County BOE Denies Ballot Shredding-After Videos Produce Evidence of Ballot Shredding - Tennessee Star

Who is controlling you? Putin?

There's only one descriptive word for you: DENSE. (Typical Biden voter...).

We used to laugh at those countries where stuffing ballot boxes is taken for granted.

Today Mexico has a reasonably honest voting system, maybe more honest than ours.

Back in the day, PRI, the government party, ALWAYS won the presidential races.

There was a joke back then when Mexicans would facetiously say, "Today is election day. I am so excited. I wonder who is going to become president!"

I guess that Americans will soon be telling the same joke.

image670395.jpg

This is what an honest election looks like. So sad Americans don't have this

is that fingerprint proof of da vaxx?
Yer in babeeee ! Bienvenidos a EEUU !مرحبا بكم في الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية!

Each of the 50 states is counting votes. Republican governments in Arizona, Georgia, etc....are counting a lot of votes for Biden....more than Trump got.
You got caught.
Again.
Got caught laughing at your lame posts? Guilty.
Play by the rules and feel powerless. While many cheat and steal from the system to live a life and others can not live as well at all. Stop the thieving and playing the system.! Stop the thieving and playing the system! Over 50 years now!

Josef Stalin, with Mao and Hitler they are the Founding fathers of Progressive Ideology and Governance
Grow up or grow a pair.

Voter fraud loon sez wha? Get help!
What?

Loser trump loved communist Russia.

Loser trump loved trademarking ivanka clothes and red hats in Ghina.

Loser trump's father marched in fascist Hitler parades in NY.

Josef Stalin, with Mao and Hitler they are the Founding fathers of Progressive Ideology and Governance
Grow up or grow a pair.

What?

The first 2 is partisan BS. The 3rd one needs a :link:, despite it being of minimal value.

You got caught.
Again.
[/QUOTE

Grow up or grow a pair.

What?

Butthurt bad! Don't you get it?

You got caught.
Again.
Progs have cashed a lot of checks without paying them back. Trump won this election. I would prefer losing some deep blue cities over Russian or Chinese at this point if WMD's are used. For we are not the United States of America anymore. So it makes no difference.

You got caught.
Again.
Progs have cashed a lot of checks without paying them back. Trump won this election. I would prefer losing some deep blue cities over Russian or Chinese at this point if WMD's are used. For we are not the United States of America anymore. So it makes no difference.

We still need to see how this all shakes out.
If we keep the Senate, nix the WMD's.

Grow up or grow a pair.

What?

The first 2 is partisan BS. The 3rd one needs a :link:, despite it being of minimal value.

Sure, you can try to claim trump didn't suck up to Putin, but that would make you a liar.

You can try to claim that ivanka trump didn't request and receive clothing trademarks from Ghina while trade was trying a trade war to get better costing on his hats, but that would make you a liar.

Oh yeah, he marched in a Klan rally while claiming that he immigrated from Sweden instead of Germany.

You got caught.
Again.

Enjoy your sour grapes.

Forum List

Back