Stalin: "It is not the voter that counts, it is who counts the vote that counts."

Something obviously just as today as it was in Stalin's time.

Each of the 50 states is counting votes. Republican governments in Arizona, Georgia, etc....are counting a lot of votes for Biden....more than Trump got.
Sorry idiot, that's local level and swing states that matter. Biden could say that, but like Stalin, it could never be published.

Each of the 50 states is counting votes. Republican governments in Arizona, Georgia, etc....are counting a lot of votes for Biden....more than Trump got.

Who controlled the Dominion voring machines, the Sctyl Software and who ordered the shredders in Georgia to destroy evidence?

[UPDATE: AP CLAIMS FALSE] – Lin Wood shows new video of shredders in Cobb County, GA destroying “voter fraud evidence” | News Thud
<<<<<<->>>>>>​
Cobb County BOE Denies Ballot Shredding-After Videos Produce Evidence of Ballot Shredding - Tennessee Star

Something obviously just as true today as it was in Stalin's time.

We used to laugh at those countries where stuffing ballot boxes is taken for granted.

Today Mexico has a reasonably honest voting system, maybe more honest than ours.

Back in the day, PRI, the government party, ALWAYS won the presidential races.

There was a joke back then when Mexicans would facetiously say, "Today is election day. I am so excited. I wonder who is going to become president!"

I guess that Americans will soon be telling the same joke.

If the election were truly rigged, the Republicans wouldn't have picked up seats in the house and GOP senators would have been voted out of office.

The truth is, millions of Americans see Trump as a sick and unstable man. His current actions prove it.

Republicans rarely surprise me, but they stunned me when hundreds of thousands showed up at Trump's Ronafest rallies across the nation creating dozens of new hotspots.

And I know it sounds awful and I'm a little ashamed, but when I read about Trump's Omaha Ronafest rally in freezing temps I did laugh a little.

They bused Trump supporters miles away from their cars and LEFT THEY THERE IN THE FREEZING COLD out in the middle of nowhere. People were sent to hospitals in ambulances. People had to be treated for hypothermia.

And they went to hospitals where they were already overcrowded with GOP infected COVID victims.

And they still voted for Trump. Sadly ironic.
God, this asshole is back.

We used to laugh at those countries where stuffing ballot boxes is taken for granted.

Today Mexico has a reasonably honest voting system, maybe more honest than ours.

Back in the day, PRI, the government party, ALWAYS won the presidential races.

There was a joke back then when Mexicans would facetiously say, "Today is election day. I am so excited. I wonder who is going to become president!"

I guess that Americans will soon be telling the same joke.
Only on parler with victim conservatives.

When do you cult members ever get past lying to advance your victimhood?

No, the "vote" was November 3, 2020. The "counting" has already been done.

The election has shown that Biden won by over 6 million votes.

Saddam hid even better. He won by 99.5%. That was the point in the first place.

What's important to communism is to control the capital for propaganda used to deceive the lazy, flaccid and mindless to gain political aspirations.

Should the public become wise to it introduce fear & mail-in ballots to gain the support from the lazy, flaccid and mindless.

Signed,
Ben-Cool-Dude Franklin

No way in Fucking hell, you Fucker. Move to Fucking, Austria!

True and the only vote that counts in Trumplandia is Trump's vote. Everyone else, including Trump's supporters, are just so much flotsam and jetsam.

Why? Did Austria vote for Biden too?

Why? Did Austria vote for Biden too?

Most likely. The mail-in ballots were mass, very, very mass. :huddle:

Saddam hid even better. He won by 99.5%. That was the point in the first place.
Iraq under the rule of Saddam Hussein had nothing to do with our 2020 election. Do you know what mutually excusive means.

Who controlled the Dominion voring machines, the Sctyl Software and who ordered the shredders in Georgia to destroy evidence?

[UPDATE: AP CLAIMS FALSE] – Lin Wood shows new video of shredders in Cobb County, GA destroying “voter fraud evidence” | News Thud
<<<<<<->>>>>>​
Cobb County BOE Denies Ballot Shredding-After Videos Produce Evidence of Ballot Shredding - Tennessee Star

Who is controlling you? Putin?

Forum List

Back