Staged Event....Woman In Wheelchair Attacked By Black Looters in MN.....Totally Fake

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
I'll let this video speak for itself.....

Later....someone took a picture of this woman who isn't handicapped smiling and crossing her legs...

101321766_3473275362704204_4023374411972214784_n.jpg

Now it's become clear that Democrats are faking their lock downs. Clearly they should be upset that so many looters aren't maintaining proper Social Distancing.....but not a word about it from them.

Why would she be charged with fraud? What do you think she did that was fraudulent?

From the video I saw, it looked like some woman was trying to pull the lady in the wheelchair off. It all looked like it was all staged. Maybe I saw something different. The lady in the wheelchair also looks so calm. As she was being pushed around.

Things didn't seem to add up. JMO

Later....someone took a picture of this woman who isn't handicapped smiling and crossing her legs...

View attachment 342390
How did you come to the conclusion that she isn't handicapped? :dunno:

Number one the OP said so. I questioned it at first then noticed something. She can cross her legs. People who can't walk don't usually do that. They have no feeling in their legs so why cross them. Nevermind the muscle definition is still present in her legs. Not to mention the stupid claims she was stabbing people. It just seemed farfetched.

View attachment 342390

Number one the OP said so. I questioned it at first then noticed something. She can cross her legs. People who can't walk don't usually do that. They have no feeling in their legs so why cross them. Nevermind the muscle definition is still present in her legs. Not to mention the stupid claims she was stabbing people. It just seemed farfetched.
You ARE the OP.

Are you trying to imply that most handicapped people can't cross their legs?

Seems like a ridiculous stereotype to me.

Most handicapped people who use wheelchairs are not paraplegics. They can walk, they just can't walk very far.

View attachment 342390

You ARE the OP.

Most handicapped people who use wheelchairs are not paraplegics. They can walk, they just can't walk very far.

Jesus, you are stupid.

View attachment 342390

You ARE the OP.

I bet you think handicapped parking is just for blacks who are too lazy to find a regular spot to park.

View attachment 342390

You ARE the OP.

I bet you think handicapped parking is just for blacks who are too lazy to find a regular spot to park.
What gave you that impression? :dunno:

Are you drunk?

View attachment 342390

You ARE the OP.

Are you drunk?

No.
Are you retarded?

View attachment 342390

You ARE the OP.

Are you drunk?

No.
Are you retarded?
:icon_rolleyes:
That doesn't explain how you came to the conclusion that I think handicapped parking is just for lazy blacks.

I'm afraid you've misjudged me.

Last edited:
She's got fire retardant powder all over her t-shirt...what's "fake" about the video? You don't have to be paralyzed to be in a wheel chair and she's got a right to laugh when it was over and she wasn't seriously injured.....WTF?

From the video I saw, it looked like some woman was trying to pull the lady in the wheelchair off. It all looked like it was all staged. Maybe I saw something different. The lady in the wheelchair also looks so calm. As she was being pushed around.

Things didn't seem to add up. JMO

She looked drunk to me....trying to block the store entrance so the looters couldn't get in.....I call it heroism....give her a Bronze Star but no Purple Heart.

This had nothing to do with the riots. I saw this two days ago and posted it yesterday. This was just black women acting black. A young woman who came to the defense of the woman in the wheel chair did have a knife. She was able to threaten the assailants awsy.

Forum List

Back