Staffer Accuses Joe Biden of Penetrative Forcible Sexual Assault

Unlike Wee Willy Clinton who reportedly visited Epstien's island of child rape multiple times...Documented.
Liar. :eusa_liar:

Oh, and in case you cry fox news....

Suck it!
So? Impeached Trump also flew on Lolita Express....

New Epstein flight logs show Trump flew on his plane

Ok, let's use your own standard....Does that log show Trump flying to the island?
LOLOL

Dumbfuck... I never said he did. :eusa_doh:

The more you post, the dumber you get.

Actually no... The more he posts the dumber YOU get.

Jo
LOL

If nothing else, you freaks keep me laughing my ass off. Thanks!
thumbsup.gif

So, freak, try explaining how him asking something no one claimed makes me dumber and not him...?

Is it any real surprise that Joe is being accused of this? The way he sniffs/fondles/touches women is...creepy. Imagine when he was younger. Eww.

My only complaint is...why take so long to report it??? That's bullshit.

Yeah, 27 years? Sorry, if it's so bad that it needs to be brought up now, then it was bad enough to bring it up then.

There's not a reason in the world to believe this woman.

She needs to provide some proof of her allegations or she should be criminally charged with attempting to interfere with an election...

Is it any real surprise that Joe is being accused of this? The way he sniffs/fondles/touches women is...creepy. Imagine when he was younger. Eww.

My only complaint is...why take so long to report it??? That's bullshit.

Yeah, 27 years? Sorry, if it's so bad that it needs to be brought up now, then it was bad enough to bring it up then.

There's not a reason in the world to believe this woman.

She needs to provide some proof of her allegations or she should be criminally charged with attempting to interfere with an election...
For the record..I believe her. Problem is...she should have reported it when it happened...believed or not. At least it would have been on record.

I'm not a genius, just a guy with common sense.
Then how did you miss the fact that you just made something up? I mean, common sense would dictate that you read your own links, which you clearly did not do.

Oh, so let me get this straight, Trump is bad because he knew Epstien, but Clinton isn't...
No idea where you got this. We will chalk it up to being embarrassed and trying to change the subject.

It turned out that the major client for Epstein’s underage girls was Bill Clinton and the name of the game was to keep everything quiet about Clinton. Clinton flew on the Lolita Express, Epstein’s jet, 26 or 27 times. There were underage girls and beds on all of those flights. We know that now for sure because the girls are listed on the flight logs.

https://www.amazon.com/Orgy-Porgy-Puddin-Clinton-There/dp/1534998721&tag=ff0d01-20
Not one of those girls ever put Trump on the plane or island. He's not on any flight logs, manifests or guest books. No one ever saw him. It's a democrat nasty. That's all.
Liar. :eusa_liar:

From a Lolita Express manifest ...

5d4da3fac697db31fe760818

Well since you have the original manifest and it looks so official and it’s on the internet, it must be true!
LOL

What a pity you don't live by your own standards.
Flight manifests put Clinton on the island.

You missed the point. I never claimed that Trump did not fly on Epstein’s plane and if you had quoted my prior post in complete context, I said, Trump was on the plane and went to the Island, just like Clinton. Doesn’t mean Trump, Prince Andrew or Clinton are guilty of anything.

My point is you provide an image of a supposed flight manifest. You have no link as to where you got it and you expect people to believe it because of a image that you could have wrote? Just link it to a reliable source and then we can investigate the source, otherwise it’s just more crap that the internet produces and you got nothing.
LOL

You claimed flight manifests, which are on the Internet, showed Clinton flew on Epstein's private jet. Yet when I posted a flight manifest showing Impeached Trump also flew on his jet, you expressed doubt because I found the manifest on the Internet.

If you didn't live by double standards, you'd have no standards at all.

In the post you quoted me on I'll put in context:
"Witnesses put Clinton on the island. Flight manafests put Clinton on the island. Also, Prince Andrew and Donald Trump stayed there."

So never did I deny that Trump ever stayed there, along with Andrew and Clinton. I simply want the link to your post and you can't. You can't prove the manifest that you posted is real or not. I don't believe either Trump or Clinton did anything illegal on that island. You don't have a legit link and got caught being dishonest, which is why I asked for the link in the first place.

For the record..I believe her.

Why?
Because Joe himself said "whenever a woman accuses someone of this, BELIEVE HER". Ok Joe. I believe her. Now drop out, pervert.

So, then you're also saying that you believe everything Biden says.

Sure you wanna' do that?
Oh. You were being serious in asking? Ok. In all seriousness, I believe her because Joe himself has shown over and over and over and over again that he can't keep his hands and nose to himself. Smoke equals fire. That's why I believe her. However, I think she is too late to be spreading this around. She should have spoke up long LONG ago.

the banner we carry as Democrats is more important than who carries the banner, my friends

that's why Senator Sanders should drop out and endorse Biden

The cult of dementia is not interested in anything that might derail him. They will fight tooth and nail to keep him in the running because he has a slight lead against Trump in California and NewYork polls.

Did this woman report or mention her alleged rape to anyone in the last quarter of a century?
Has nothing to do with what Biden said.

Stop trying to ignore the hypocrisy of your leader.
I asked a simple question and apparently you are afraid to answer it. I have no idea if the women reported an alleged rape to law enforcement, family or friends.

Has Biden been sued for child rape like Trump? Biden has never been accused of raping a 14 year old like Trump. Trump is also being sued now for defamation regarding a rape. What is the status of that case?
Trump was never sued for child rape. A woman wrote a piece of delusional fiction. Because it was never served he was never sued
I attached A link. Read the law suit. Trump and Epstein were best pals. That girl was telling the truth.

So all you have is speculation, nothing else, no evidence, just gossip and speculation. Thanks for the info. You have as much as the girl has on Biden and the same with Kavanaugh. It seems that your bigotry is your deciding factor on guilt or innocence.
Fake news night.

Who said anything about fake news? I need to see evidence. Ford had none, this girl accusing Biden has none and the one accusing Trump has no evidence.
John Law is trying to claim that Trump is guilty is because Epstein was his friend, if that is true then anyone who at one time or another knew Epstein is guilty of child rape. That is stupid logic.

when did it get confirmed epstein was trumps friend???

last I heard trump had him kicked out of a party,,,
Trump paled around with him from what I understood, doesn’t mean he did anything illegal.
Ya, Trump is scum, and like Clinton a womanizer - but trying to imply pedophilia based on "guilt by association" is weak weak weak. Epstein pal'd around with many influential and wealthy people, especially politicians. He was a political mover so it's not surprise.
Epstein hooked HRC with more teenage pussy than he did for Bill.
Bill had a 'taste' for middle aged greasy spoon waitresses.

Did this woman report or mention her alleged rape to anyone in the last quarter of a century?
Has nothing to do with what Biden said.

Stop trying to ignore the hypocrisy of your leader.
I asked a simple question and apparently you are afraid to answer it. I have no idea if the women reported an alleged rape to law enforcement, family or friends.
Neither do I detective.

Forum List

Back