Staffer Accuses Joe Biden of Penetrative Forcible Sexual Assault

All women should be believed.....all women...that includes Tara Reade who alleges that Biden sexually assaulted her when she worked as a staffer for him....According to Tara, “He went down my skirt but then up inside it and he penetrated me with his fingers,” she said. When she reacted, Biden gruffly started telling her “you’re fine, it’s fine” before walking off."

This is what these Democrat corporate establishment types get --- you go from nominating a murderer and child sex trafficker in one election to nominating a money laundering, pedophile, rapist sexual predator in this election....all because of your desire to worship your corporate donors and keep the status quo....

She needs to immediately file charges and get this investigation kicked into high gear --- maybe just maybe, she can get an indictment before the Democratic convention, but I doubt it.....either way, the Biden campaign is officially over...no one survives a sexual assault allegation...
He ain't going anywhere near a jail. None of the Clintons are going to jail, Trump ain't going to jail, Obama ain't going to jail. The politicians and "celebrities" that have threatened Trump ain't going to jail either, but some poor schmuck in Texas has been arrested for threatening pelosi and the democrats. You can see how corrupt our system of "justice" is. LMAO, several politicians are accused of insider trading but the only person who went to prison for it was Martha Stewart.

But Trump is strong and a man of powerful brain stuffs -- he will put Clinton, Biden and Obama in jail because he is more powerful than they are....

How can you possibly believe a darkie like Obama is more powerful than Trump?
You are full of crap, like all you vermin.
So Trump isn't more powerful than Obama and that makes you angry huh?

Get over it cupcakes.....

See, that was obviously not his point.

But instead of addressing it, you went crazy and talked stupid shit.

And then you have the nerve to pretend that we are the "sycophants", for not agreeing with your "criticism".

You are a hysterical troll. THe reason people dismiss your criticism of Trump, is because it is over the top crazy shit talk.
^ Self projection ^

Dismiss my criticism by shutting the fuck up then

Except that you are the one that just responded to a legit point about unequal justice with crazy talk about Trump's "power".

You are in the grip of a mass hysteria.

Trump is not a super villain. He is a completely mainstream politician with an odd and off putting style. Your panic and hysteria are not called for.

Try to be less crazy.

Has Biden been sued for child rape like Trump? Biden has never been accused of raping a 14 year old like Trump. Trump is also being sued now for defamation regarding a rape. What is the status of that case?
what no link???
Here read about the child rape here:

Trump was at his best buddy Jeffrey Epsten’s party in Manhattan when the poor girl was viciously raped.
So it was filed during the 2016 campaign, huh? I see :rolleyes-41:

I'm not a genius, just a guy with common sense.
Then how did you miss the fact that you just made something up? I mean, common sense would dictate that you read your own links, which you clearly did not do.

Oh, so let me get this straight, Trump is bad because he knew Epstien, but Clinton isn't...
No idea where you got this. We will chalk it up to being embarrassed and trying to change the subject.

It turned out that the major client for Epstein’s underage girls was Bill Clinton and the name of the game was to keep everything quiet about Clinton. Clinton flew on the Lolita Express, Epstein’s jet, 26 or 27 times. There were underage girls and beds on all of those flights. We know that now for sure because the girls are listed on the flight logs.

https://www.amazon.com/Orgy-Porgy-Puddin-Clinton-There/dp/1534998721&tag=ff0d01-20
Not one of those girls ever put Trump on the plane or island. He's not on any flight logs, manifests or guest books. No one ever saw him. It's a democrat nasty. That's all.
Liar. :eusa_liar:

From a Lolita Express manifest ...

5d4da3fac697db31fe760818

Well since you have the original manifest and it looks so official and it’s on the internet, it must be true!
LOL

What a pity you don't live by your own standards.
Flight manafests put Clinton on the island.

Then how did you miss the fact that you just made something up? I mean, common sense would dictate that you read your own links, which you clearly did not do.

Oh, so let me get this straight, Trump is bad because he knew Epstien, but Clinton isn't...
No idea where you got this. We will chalk it up to being embarrassed and trying to change the subject.

It turned out that the major client for Epstein’s underage girls was Bill Clinton and the name of the game was to keep everything quiet about Clinton. Clinton flew on the Lolita Express, Epstein’s jet, 26 or 27 times. There were underage girls and beds on all of those flights. We know that now for sure because the girls are listed on the flight logs.

https://www.amazon.com/Orgy-Porgy-Puddin-Clinton-There/dp/1534998721&tag=ff0d01-20
Not one of those girls ever put Trump on the plane or island. He's not on any flight logs, manifests or guest books. No one ever saw him. It's a democrat nasty. That's all.

5d4da3fac697db31fe760818

Well since you have the original manifest and it looks so official and it’s on the internet, it must be true!
LOL

Flight manifests put Clinton on the island.

You missed the point. I never claimed that Trump did not fly on Epstein’s plane and if you had quoted my prior post in complete context, I said, Trump was on the plane and went to the Island, just like Clinton. Doesn’t mean Trump, Prince Andrew or Clinton are guilty of anything.

My point is you provide an image of a supposed flight manifest. You have no link as to where you got it and you expect people to believe it because of a image that you could have wrote? Just link it to a reliable source and then we can investigate the source, otherwise it’s just more crap that the internet produces and you got nothing.

The timing is a bit too convenient, not to mention that this incident supposedly happened 27 years ago. Why didn't she bring this forward when Biden was selected as Obama's VP?

5d4da3fac697db31fe760818

LOL

You missed the point. I never claimed that Trump did not fly on Epstein’s plane and if you had quoted my prior post in complete context, I said, Trump was on the plane and went to the Island, just like Clinton. Doesn’t mean Trump, Prince Andrew or Clinton are guilty of anything.

My point is you provide an image of a supposed flight manifest. You have no link as to where you got it and you expect people to believe it because of a image that you could have wrote? Just link it to a reliable source and then we can investigate the source, otherwise it’s just more crap that the internet produces and you got nothing.
LOL

You claimed flight manifests, which are on the Internet, showed Clinton flew on Epstein's private jet. Yet when I posted a flight manifest showing Impeached Trump also flew on his jet, you expressed doubt because I found the manifest on the Internet.

If you didn't live by double standards, you'd have no standards at all.

The timing is a bit too convenient, not to mention that this incident supposedly happened 27 years ago. Why didn't she bring this forward when Biden was selected as Obama's VP?
Because the democrats didn't want to dump him. He wasn't quite as senile. The DNC wants to draft Cuomo instead.

Because the democrats didn't want to dump him. He wasn't quite as senile. The DNC wants to draft Cuomo instead.

If this were coming from the Democratic Party establishment, one would think that the liberal news outlets would be covering it and treating it as a credible allegation.

Unlike Wee Willy Clinton who reportedly visited Epstien's island of child rape multiple times...Documented.

Oh, and in case you cry fox news....

Suck it!
So? Impeached Trump also flew on Lolita Express....

New Epstein flight logs show Trump flew on his plane

Ok, let's use your own standard....Does that log show Trump flying to the island?
LOLOL

Dumbfuck... I never said he did. :eusa_doh:

The more you post, the dumber you get.

Fuck you asshole....You ought to be glad you're not standing in front of me when you spout some bull shit like that....might not be too good for you.

Penetrative. Beyond is normal groping.
#BelieveAllWomen

She worked in his office and says Biden has retaliated since the assault.

View attachment 315302

"I forgot to press charges 26 years ago because I had laundry to do", the alleged victim said. ""But now that He's running for President, I no longer have laundry to do".
libs never learn

No matter what game you think up conservatives can learn to play

Unlike Wee Willy Clinton who reportedly visited Epstien's island of child rape multiple times...Documented.

Suck it!

Ok, let's use your own standard....Does that log show Trump flying to the island?
LOLOL

Fuck you asshole....You ought to be glad you're not standing in front of me when you spout some bull shit like that....might not be too good for you.
This log is a phony. In 1996 Trump threw Epstein out of Mar A Lago and blacklisted him from any Trump property in the world. The two never spoke after that.

Suck it!

LOLOL

:lmao::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Suck it!

LOLOL

This log is a phony. In 1996 Trump threw Epstein out of Mar A Lago and blacklisted him from any Trump property in the world. The two never spoke after that.

Ah, good catch if true....not saying its fake, but can you direct me to an article where you are getting this from?

5d4da3fac697db31fe760818

LOL

LOL

You claimed flight manifests, which are on the Internet, showed Clinton flew on Epstein's private jet. Yet when I posted a flight manifest showing Impeached Trump also flew on his jet, you expressed doubt because I found the manifest on the Internet.

What you're trying to say, in a way that could only be described as "dumb c*nt", is that Trump flew on a plane that previously or subsequently flew Bubba Clinton to an island where pedophilia was rampant.

I fly a lot, and I suppose statistically speaking, a serial killer has flown on a plane that I flew on previously.

And you wonder why the voters tell you and your "nuances" to fuck off.

Suck it!

LOLOL

Easy to laugh, from the anonimity of a keyboard isn't it loser....

cf7.jpg

Last edited:

Suck it!

LOLOL

LOLOL

You rightarded freaks are hysterical. In 2002, Impeached Trump told New York Magazine...
Donald J. Trump said:
“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Suck it!

LOLOL

Easy to laugh, from the anonimity of a keyboard isn't it loser....

View attachment 315987
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

5d4da3fac697db31fe760818

LOL

LOL

What you're trying to say, in a way that could only be described as "dumb c*nt", is that Trump flew on a plane that previously or subsequently flew Bubba Clinton to an island where pedophilia was rampant.

I fly a lot, and I suppose statistically speaking, a serial killer has flown on a plane that I flew on previously.

And you wonder why the voters tell you and your "nuances" to fuck off.
LOL

^^^ Yet another loser who claims Bill Clinton flew to Pedophile Isle despite the fact that not a single flight manifest has been shown to reveal that.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Is it any real surprise that Joe is being accused of this? The way he sniffs/fondles/touches women is...creepy. Imagine when he was younger. Eww.

My only complaint is...why take so long to report it??? That's bullshit.

My guess is that she shared the story over and over again with friends and family for years. Most likely either the Trump camp or the Bernie camp was informed by a relative or a family member about this woman's story and they got in touch with her and encouraged her to make it public.

Jo

Suck it!

LOLOL

Actually no... The more he posts the dumber YOU get.

Jo

New Topics

Forum List

Back