Staffer Accuses Joe Biden of Penetrative Forcible Sexual Assault

This just makes him that much more appealing to Democrats, actually; they're the Party Of Sexual Deviants And Pedophiles. A fellow deviant as a candidate would get a large turnout for them in Nomvember.

No that would be republicans that think a man is a man who abuses women and abuses children.

Like tramp and Kavanaugh.
Are you the tramp?
No , tramp is a tramp!
Me thinks otherwise.

This just makes him that much more appealing to Democrats, actually; they're the Party Of Sexual Deviants And Pedophiles. A fellow deviant as a candidate would get a large turnout for them in Nomvember.

No that would be republicans that think a man is a man who abuses women and abuses children.

Are you the tramp?
No , tramp is a tramp!
Me thinks otherwise.

I don't care , you can think whatever you want, but its been proven trump is a tramp.

Are you the tramp?
No , tramp is a tramp!
Me thinks otherwise.

I don't care , you can think whatever you want, but its been proven trump is a tramp.

A great example by Penelope...

Typical conversation with a Democrat voter...

You: So, I hear Biden...
Democrat: TRUMP!!!!
You: ... is accused of...
You: sexual...
You: assault...

Democrat:
TRUMP!!!!
Except that...the story is being pushed by "Democrats" and the first media outlet that broke the story is what Trumpers call "the liberal media"

Compare that to how Trumpers reacted to the 928473 different sexual allegations against Trump --- then slap yourself

Democrat:
TRUMP!!!!
Except that...the story is being pushed by "Democrats" and the first media outlet that broke the story is what Trumpers call "the liberal media"

Compare that to how Trumpers reacted to the 928473 different sexual allegations against Trump --- then slap yourself
Like I said...

Are you the tramp?
No , tramp is a tramp!

And that is you?

Liberal Feminist....

told.jpg

Reporter: "what do you think of the recent sexual assault accusations against Joe Biden"?

trump.jpg

TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Democrat:
TRUMP!!!!

Like I said...

All the self awareness of a potted plant.

Democrat:
TRUMP!!!!

Like I said...

I would deflect too if I were a trump sycophant...

Democrat:
TRUMP!!!!

Like I said...

Errr, this thread is about Biden. Plenty of threads about Trump, where we Trump supporters are happy to discuss TRump all day long.

This thread is about Biden. When you bring up Trump, it is you that are deflecting.

Liberals: All the self awareness of a potted plant.

All women should be believed.....all women...that includes Tara Reade who alleges that Biden sexually assaulted her when she worked as a staffer for him....According to Tara, “He went down my skirt but then up inside it and he penetrated me with his fingers,” she said. When she reacted, Biden gruffly started telling her “you’re fine, it’s fine” before walking off."

This is what these Democrat corporate establishment types get --- you go from nominating a murderer and child sex trafficker in one election to nominating a money laundering, pedophile, rapist sexual predator in this election....all because of your desire to worship your corporate donors and keep the status quo....

She needs to immediately file charges and get this investigation kicked into high gear --- maybe just maybe, she can get an indictment before the Democratic convention, but I doubt it.....either way, the Biden campaign is officially over...no one survives a sexual assault allegation...

He should go to prison without trial. All women must be believed according to him.

Or is he saying that the woman is lying, which is impossible?

Democrat:
TRUMP!!!!

Like I said...

Errr, this thread is about Biden. Plenty of threads about Trump, where we Trump supporters are happy to discuss TRump all day long.

This thread is about Biden. When you bring up Trump, it is you that are deflecting.

Liberals: All the self awareness of a potted plant.
Yea, the thread is about Biden...the thread I posted....

Your level of sycophancy would never allow you to post a thread like this calling into question your cult leader...

That is the difference between folks like me and folks like you

Forum List

Back