Staffer Accuses Joe Biden of Penetrative Forcible Sexual Assault

l
Has Biden been sued for child rape like Trump? Biden has never been accused of raping a 14 year old like Trump. Trump is also being sued now for defamation regarding a rape. What is the status of that case?
Trump was never sued for child rape. A woman wrote a piece of delusional fiction. Because it was never served he was never sued
I attached A link. Read the law suit. Trump and Epstein were best pals. That girl was telling the truth.

So all you have is speculation, nothing else, no evidence, just gossip and speculation. Thanks for the info. You have as much as the girl has on Biden and the same with Kavanaugh. It seems that your bigotry is your deciding factor on guilt or innocence.
Listen Hoss, I linked to a website. If the lawsuit was libelous why didn’t Trump sue the attorneys and the plaintiff for libel? He could have. I mean there are serious allegations that he beat the girl and forcibly raped her. Why or why did he not sue them or seek attorney fees from them or have the attorney s disciplined or take any action to restore his “reputation”.
Can you imagine that sensitive little overcompensating pink mushroom dick passing up a law suit opportunity?
Exactly. An a innocent man would have sought restitution. Not Trump he never said a word. Suspicious in itself.

an innocent man tries to ignore crazy bitchs,,,

Trump is known for suing at the drop of a hat. He is not known for ignoring.
to know that you would have to know every aspect of his life,,, which you dont,,,

Has Biden been sued for child rape like Trump? Biden has never been accused of raping a 14 year old like Trump. Trump is also being sued now for defamation regarding a rape. What is the status of that case?

You don't get it , JL. Biden is of the ideology which states that people are required to Prove their innocence. Time to hold the libs to the same standards as they held Kavanaugh. Sleepy Joe can prove , beyond a reasonable doubt, that he is innocent.

Trump isn't of that ideology.

The key right now is for Liberals to live by the same rules that they have for everyone else.

That's odd. That's your ideology as well. Maybe Cons aren't so different after all.

Trump was never sued for child rape. A woman wrote a piece of delusional fiction. Because it was never served he was never sued
I attached A link. Read the law suit. Trump and Epstein were best pals. That girl was telling the truth.

So all you have is speculation, nothing else, no evidence, just gossip and speculation. Thanks for the info. You have as much as the girl has on Biden and the same with Kavanaugh. It seems that your bigotry is your deciding factor on guilt or innocence.
Fake news night.

Who said anything about fake news? I need to see evidence. Ford had none, this girl accusing Biden has none and the one accusing Trump has no evidence.
John Law is trying to claim that Trump is guilty is because Epstein was his friend, if that is true then anyone who at one time or another knew Epstein is guilty of child rape. That is stupid logic.

when did it get confirmed epstein was trumps friend???

last I heard trump had him kicked out of a party,,,
Trump paled around with him from what I understood, doesn’t mean he did anything illegal.
Ya, Trump is scum, and like Clinton a womanizer - but trying to imply pedophilia based on "guilt by association" is weak weak weak. Epstein pal'd around with many influential and wealthy people, especially politicians. He was a political mover so it's not surprise.

l

Listen Hoss, I linked to a website. If the lawsuit was libelous why didn’t Trump sue the attorneys and the plaintiff for libel? He could have. I mean there are serious allegations that he beat the girl and forcibly raped her. Why or why did he not sue them or seek attorney fees from them or have the attorney s disciplined or take any action to restore his “reputation”.
Can you imagine that sensitive little overcompensating pink mushroom dick passing up a law suit opportunity?
Exactly. An a innocent man would have sought restitution. Not Trump he never said a word. Suspicious in itself.

to know that you would have to know every aspect of his life,,, which you dont,,,

Not really. Much of his behavior is and has been on public display. It's not secret.

l

Not really. Much of his behavior is and has been on public display. It's not secret.
only the parts that are made public,,,

so all you know is what your told and nothing more,,,

in other words youre ignorant to what you dont know,,,

I have no intention of believing this woman. Same as any of the others who waited eons to make unsubstantiated claims
Maybe it happened, or maybe this is simply dirty political hardball. I will be sitting on my couch eating popcorn?:popcorn:

Harvey Weinstein may have Biden as a cell mate.
You idiots are pathetic.
They have to start threads like this because they are defending an amoral midget.

So just so I undrstand, Pedo Joe i ok no mater what he does?
The first thing you need to do is to learn the English language. Baby steps first, then...

Oh look!!!! A typo Nazi. That is the first tell of a weak mind son.

While I understand the point that the accusations against Trump are as bad, I'm disappointed in everyone who is arguing that what Biden allegedly did is not any worse/or maybe not as bad/ as Trump and therefore....what? It's okay then?

I have no idea if this is true. I've been following the google hits for news coverage and none of the majors have picked it up yet. That makes me wonder if they haven't been able to verify the surprising information that no one would take her case. Yes, yes, I know, the MSM is in the Dems pocket and that is why they're not reporting--that's bullshit. It would be a great clicker on the front page. They'd all be on it. Maybe they will be. I'm waiting.

Why in the world would the Fake News report on this? It's only the presumptive presidential nominee of the free world being credibly accused of rape. The only thing that matters is the ideology of the rapist.

Fake News doesn't need a 'great clicker on the front page'.... they already manufacture them by the dozens. Right now it's "Trump kills by touting fish tank cleaner as medicine for covid19!!!"

Next it will be "It's Easter and we still have cases of Covid19 - THE LIAR!!!"

There's a reason it's called Fake News. Let's see what happens in Nov.
I know there's a negative spin on the President's words and actions. Some of it he deserves, but a lot is exaggerated, misquoted, etc. I don't know if her story is credible or not; I'm waiting to see why no one would take her case but Twitter.

What a riveting, penetrating story.
LOL

Well, she looks like a Democrat:[/ATTACH]
1585241308049.png

It's going to be entertaining watching the entire left spectrum blow this off, trash her and otherwise treat it ENTIRELY different than the Kavanaugh accuser...which was of course... instantly gospel.

Interesting that this story broke just after Biden's disastrous virus briefing that was supposed to be daily. This representative of the bimbo brigade hatched her tale of woe concurrently with the DNC's revelation that perhaps they should draft Cuomo with a brokered convention. Now. How to dump Joe without admitting that they ever wanted the senile fool to begin with.

Yes, Cuomo is the new MSM darling.

Joe should have stuck to what he was good at...

bq-5cabb7d3afd7b.jpg

Forum List

Back