Stacking 2020 against the worst years since 1900...

Now it's 350k deaths. Sweet Jesus!!

You are sick.
Seek help soon.
It’s 200k now. Full year guess but I’ll use your estimate - 375k?
So, at 350k, you're guessing we're going to see 150k more deaths in the next three months?

You realize that the last 5 months has only seen around 70k, yes? February, March, and April saw around 130k. Out of curiosity, what is it that you believe is going to cause the death rate to spike back up even higher than it was in the first wave, and over 3 times as high as it's been since then?

we would have had very few COVID deaths without democrats
fURTHERMORE, THERE WOULD NOT BE ANY ARSONIST FIRES RIOTS OR ELECTION TURMOIL WITHOUT LEFTISTS
We would have March madness if not for leftists
Sigh. I think you’re stupid is showing. Try using Revlon concealer.
asshat without leftists none of this would have been possible

You are sick.
Seek help soon.
So, at 350k, you're guessing we're going to see 150k more deaths in the next three months?

You realize that the last 5 months has only seen around 70k, yes? February, March, and April saw around 130k. Out of curiosity, what is it that you believe is going to cause the death rate to spike back up even higher than it was in the first wave, and over 3 times as high as it's been since then?

3850B067-FB3D-4ED1-946A-B84F29B7CD8D.jpeg

The guy you get on your knees and blow believed it to be a deadly virus that was airborne and going to kill hundred of thousands of people but told governors it was under control, don’t wear masks, and it would be zero by mid February. Fuck off.

The guy you get on your knees and blow believed it to be a deadly virus that was airborne and going to kill hundred of thousands of people but told governors it was under control, don’t wear masks, and it would be zero by mid February. Fuck off.
it was democrats packing the sick in with healthy elderly

You are sick.
Seek help soon.

Except most deaths aren't even caused by Democrat-19.

You are 100% correct!!!

"Today we now have empirical evidence that the WHO, Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx were all wrong. They were charlatans. They lied.

The CDC silently updated their numbers this week to show that only 6% of all coronavirus deaths were related to the coronavirus alone. The rest of the deaths pinned to the China coronavirus are attributed to individuals who had other serious issues going on. Also, most of the deaths are related to very old Americans.

Thread

See new Tweets

Tweet

Mel Q

@littllemel

·

18h

“This week the CDC quietly updated the Covid number to admit that only 6% of all the 153,504 deaths recorded actually died from Covid That's 9,210 deaths The other 94% had 2-3 other serious illnesses & the overwhelming majority were of very advanced age” https://facebook.com/1566405890/posts/10224050038749877/?extid=gr0T716wo2v3tjFm&d=n…

You are sick.
Seek help soon.

You are 100% correct!!!

"Today we now have empirical evidence that the WHO, Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx were all wrong. They were charlatans. They lied.

The CDC silently updated their numbers this week to show that only 6% of all coronavirus deaths were related to the coronavirus alone. The rest of the deaths pinned to the China coronavirus are attributed to individuals who had other serious issues going on. Also, most of the deaths are related to very old Americans.

Thread

See new Tweets

Tweet

Mel Q
@littllemel

·

18h

“This week the CDC quietly updated the Covid number to admit that only 6% of all the 153,504 deaths recorded actually died from Covid That's 9,210 deaths The other 94% had 2-3 other serious illnesses & the overwhelming majority were of very advanced age” https://facebook.com/1566405890/posts/10224050038749877/?extid=gr0T716wo2v3tjFm&d=n…

How many people does dorectlynof the Spanish Flu? Almost no one. They died of pneumonia. I guess the Spanish Flu was a nothing burger.

You are sick.
Seek help soon.

You are 100% correct!!!

Thread

See new Tweets

Tweet

Mel Q
@littllemel

·

18h

How many people does dorectlynof the Spanish Flu? Almost no one. They died of pneumonia. I guess the Spanish Flu was a nothing burger.

First collusion, collusion, collusion failed

Russia, Russia, Russia failed.

Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction failed.

Racist, Racist, Racist failed.

Impeach, Impeach, Impeach failed.

Recession, Recession, Recession failed.

Emoluments, 25th amendment, Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, one after another lead balloons.

Add the Chinese flu and the lock-down to the list.

You are sick.
Seek help soon.

You are 100% correct!!!

Thread

See new Tweets

Tweet

Mel Q
@littllemel

·

18h

1600947184176.png

You are sick.
Seek help soon.

View attachment 391951
Seems strange to me to have any faith in the models, at this point. Even before the predictions and the recommendations started fluctuating wildly, it seemed pretty obvious to me that accurately predicting the course of a disease would require years of observation. Kinda like every other complex issue that we try to map out.

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe these bumblers, on try 348, finally nailed it down accurately. I tell you what, though. . . when the projection is predicting a higher death rate in round 2 than in round 1, my skepticism piques. If Vegas were setting odds, I'd put a LOT of money on the under.

You righties generally suck but you know your history (white history) :). How does 2020 stack up against the worst years in the US since 1900? Here is my first pass and I have it #10 at this rate...
  1. 1918 - Spanish Flu / WWI
  2. 1942 - Peak of Holocaust and WWII
  3. 1944 - Bloodiest WWII year
  4. 1945 - Atomic Bombs & bloody end to WWII
  5. 1943 - WWII
  6. 1919 - Spanish Flu / Set up for WWII /prohibition
  7. 1968 - Peak Vietnam deaths, MLK, JFK
  8. 1933 - Peak Depression, 27% unemployment and income 56% of 1929
  9. 1932 - Great Depression, 24% unemployed, income 69% of 1929
  10. 2020 - 350k+? Covid deaths, civil unrest, Hurricanes, Fires, No March Madness, likely election turmoil

Its interesting how 8 of your 10 worst years were years with Leftard Presidents in charge.

Yes, 2020 has been a horrible year.

But you ain't seen nothing yet!

By the end of this century, things will be so grim in this country that people at that time will read about 2020 and consider that Americans were living in a paradise compared with the year 2099.

Forum List

Back