Stacey Abrams for VP ? LOL

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Democrats never fail to show us how crazy and stupid they are. Now they're seriously talking about Stacey Abrams getting picked as a vice presidential running mate.

1. She's ugly as hell...and like it or not, looks does count in presidential elections.

2. She has no resume. Top thing she's done was a state representative.

3. She couldn't even win a big election at the state level. She ran for governor and LOST.

4. She's a sore loser. She claimed she lost because of voter suppression. No evidence of that was ever produced.

With Joe Biden being the likely Democrat nominee, it's fitting that somebody as bad as Biden would be picked to run with him (or worse).

Last edited:
Democrats never fail to show us how crazy and stupid they are. Now they're seriously talking about Stacey Abrams getting picked as a vice presidential running mate.

1. She's ugly as hell...and like it or not, looks does count in presidential elections.

3. She couldn't even win a big election at the state level. She ran for governor and LOST.

4. She's a sore loser. She claimed she lost because of voter suppression. No evidence of that was ever produced.

With Joe Biden being the likely Democrat nominee, it's fitting that somebody as bad as Biden would be picked to run with him (or worse).

Hmmm.....

1) Irrelevant.
2) She almost won the governorship of the state of Georgia. That's pretty impressive.
3) See Point #2.
4) She's 100% correct. And, yes, there is evidence.
'Textbook voter suppression': Georgia's bitter election a battle years in the making

It would be a solid pick. But I don't think he'll pick her.

So was Nixon and Lyndon Johnson

Hmmm.....

1) Irrelevant.
2) She almost won the governorship of the state of Georgia. That's pretty impressive.
3) See Point #2.
'Textbook voter suppression': Georgia's bitter election a battle years in the making

She is repellent. She would bring no votes.

Hmmm.....

1) Irrelevant.
3) See Point #2.

1587574293022.png

Hmmm.....

1) Irrelevant.
3) See Point #2.

View attachment 326623
You have to understand that most of the cult of dementia thinks things just magically appear in the stores

Hmmm.....

1) Irrelevant.
3) See Point #2.

View attachment 326623
You have to understand that most of the cult of dementia thinks things just magically appear in the stores
Idiots who pay 1/3 of the taxes that I do have the same voting power as I do. Crazy. And then they have the audacity to complain about the EC.

1. She's prettier than you
45665.jpg

2. Her resume makes yours look like that of a small town local dog catcher.

3. She lost the governorship by 3.4 points in a blood red state to perhaps the dumbest man on the planet who used his position as Secretary of State to purge voter rolls and make a bogus accusation against Dems on his official web site.

4. Plenty of voter suppression evidence was presented. You simply failed to see it.

Abrams is an amazing speaker and campaigner. She'd be an excellent pick for Uncle Joe.

Hmmm.....

1) Irrelevant.
3) See Point #2.

View attachment 326623

Always check your memes my friend ;)

Hmmm.....

1) Irrelevant.
3) See Point #2.

View attachment 326623

It is just funny. I don't care if she said it or not. It is either that or mock her looks and I am not that mean.

45665.jpg

3. She lost the governorship by 3.4 points in a blood red state to perhaps the dumbest man on the planet who used his position as Secretary of State to purge voter rolls and make a bogus accusation against Dems on his official web site.

4. Plenty of voter suppression evidence was presented. You simply failed to see it.

Abrams is an amazing speaker and campaigner. She'd be an excellent pick for Uncle Joe.
After seeing Kemp’s behavior in fighting the virus, it is a shame Abrams was not there to protect the people of Georgia

45665.jpg

After seeing Kemp’s behavior in fighting the virus, it is a shame Abrams was not there to protect the people of Georgia

Indeed. Takes a pretty stupid man to suggest that haircuts, tattoos and massages can be accomplished with 6 feet of social distancing.

Hmmm.....

1) Irrelevant.
3) See Point #2.

View attachment 326623

It is just funny. I don't care if she said it or not. It is either that or mock her looks and I am not that mean.

You should care about truthfulness over humor. Misquoting people for humor's sake is a tad dangerous. :)

Hmmm.....

1) Irrelevant.
3) See Point #2.

View attachment 326623
Why do conservatives always have to resort to lies?
Maybe that is why they find Trump so attractive.

Hmmm.....

1) Irrelevant.
3) See Point #2.

View attachment 326623

You should care about truthfulness over humor. Misquoting people for humor's sake is a tad dangerous. :)
It is a Meme. If it said Abrams eats 100 burgers in under 2 minutes, I would still post it. Doesn't mean it is true. It was not meant to be an actual fact. Memes are often comical insults.

Hmmm.....

1) Irrelevant.
3) See Point #2.

View attachment 326623
Why do conservatives always have to resort to lies?
Maybe that is why they find Trump so attractive.

Lies? You lie all the time on this board. It was a meme, relax, snowflake.

Forum List

Back