Stacey Abrams claims Georgia cops 'want to be able to take black people off the streets'

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Stacey Abrams claims Georgia cops 'want to be able to take black people off the streets' after sheriffs endorsed her Republican opponent in governor's race
Abrams: Cops 'want to be able to take black people off the streets'

Georgia Democratic gubernatorial hopeful Stacey Abrams said Georgia sheriffs endorsed her opponent, Republican Gov. Brian Kemp, because they 'want to be able to take black people off the streets.'
Abrams made the comment as she and Kemp sparred over whether she wanted to 'defund the police,' during their final debate Sunday night in Atlanta.

'The men and women of law enforcement know who is going to be with them and have their back and continue to have their back. And that is me,' Kemp said on the Sunday night debate stage. 'And that is why we have the endorsement of 107 sheriffs around this state.'

Stacey Abrams (right) made the comments as she and her rival, Republican Gov. Brian Kemp (left) faced each other in a final debate before election day Sunday night in Atlanta, Georgia
That's provided Kemp with fodder to go after Abrams, and he remains ahead of the Democrat with just eight days to go before Election Day.

'I'm not a member of the "good ol' boys" club. So, no. I don't have 107 sheriffs who want to be able to take black people off the streets, who want to be able to go without accountability,' Abrams responded.

LOL.....107 elected sheriffs are against you and it's their fault. :laughing0301:

tenor.gif

If you believe a word Abrams says you are a bigger idiot than she is.

Stacey Abrams claims Georgia cops 'want to be able to take black people off the streets' after sheriffs endorsed her Republican opponent in governor's race

Georgia Democratic gubernatorial hopeful Stacey Abrams said Georgia sheriffs endorsed her opponent, Republican Gov. Brian Kemp, because they 'want to be able to take black people off the streets.'
Abrams made the comment as she and Kemp sparred over whether she wanted to 'defund the police,' during their final debate Sunday night in Atlanta.

'The men and women of law enforcement know who is going to be with them and have their back and continue to have their back. And that is me,' Kemp said on the Sunday night debate stage. 'And that is why we have the endorsement of 107 sheriffs around this state.'

Stacey Abrams (right) made the comments as she and her rival, Republican Gov. Brian Kemp (left) faced each other in a final debate before election day Sunday night in Atlanta, Georgia
That's provided Kemp with fodder to go after Abrams, and he remains ahead of the Democrat with just eight days to go before Election Day.

'I'm not a member of the "good ol' boys" club. So, no. I don't have 107 sheriffs who want to be able to take black people off the streets, who want to be able to go without accountability,' Abrams responded.

LOL.....107 elected sheriffs are against you and it's their fault. :laughing0301:

tenor.gif

They probably need to post a Sheriff's Deputy at the front door of every All You Can Eat buffet so Georgia kids won't go hungry.

tenor.gif

That'd be a very hard row to hoe in GA. Nay..impossible.

Stacey Abrams claims Georgia cops 'want to be able to take black people off the streets'
Politically-motivated Race Baiting on the part of Black Democrats?

Say it ain't so, Joe !!! :auiqs.jpg:

Abrams is such a smug arrogant hack... I hope she loses... Big Time.

Many black people today still feel they are oppressed. Even if they are not.
Many black people feel ENTITLED to reparations for what happened to SOME of their ancestors.
Many are just racist having been taught by their parents or schools. (Black AND White)

The Democrat party plays on their emotions and fans the flames, not because the DNC also feels this way but
because it empowers the DNC. YOU know this. I know this. Ignorant people do not.

There needs to be a more universal organization of improving race relations and more positive messages delivered by the government and media but of course, the discord means more power for them so they have no motivation.
We The People would have to take the initiative. We "could" fix this....but it's not our nature to do so. Sad.

Pipe dreams...I know.

It's sickening to listen to many blacks these days. Their answer to every problem or disagreement is to run for the race card. When they do that, the conversation is over as far as I'm concerned.

Abrams is an ugly, loud-mouthed, blowhard. The best thing she could do for this country - is leave. Nasty byotch...

Hell yeah get 'em off the street! I saw one walking down my street and immediately called the police. I told them a suspicious person was outside they asked what he was doing and I said he's walking down the street. Cop said they couldn't do nothing about that! I said well, he's black! Cop said on the way! 6 minutes later they had him on the ground, knee on his scruffy neck!

I hope someone asks for her a comment on this after she gets voted out and blacks are still walking around willy nilly.

Hell yeah get 'em off the street! I saw one walking down my street and immediately called the police. I told them a suspicious person was outside they asked what he was doing and I said he's walking down the street. Cop said they couldn't do nothing about that! I said well, he's black! Cop said on the way! 6 minutes later they had him on the ground, knee on his scruffy neck!
Well it would take 2 or 3 to get her off the street.

Forum List

Back