St Louis Police deploying "Hot Spot Policing" strategy! Finally a fair non-race based style

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Hot spot policing effort starts today in Dutchtown Gravois Park neighborhoods News

FINALLY! The racist white cops in St Louis have abandoned their strategy of simply targeting blacks. Now...they'll deploy using "Hot Spot Policing" strategy.

Basically. ..they look at a crime map. And where crime is happening...thats where they go! Thousands of police departments across America use the same tactic. Non-race based!!

Finally...the black community of the St Louis area can rest peaceful knowing cops have been reigned in and they'll only be saturated in neighborhoods with high levels of criminal activity!

Progress. Finally....we can breathe.

The hot spots are in black areas. This policy change won't do anything.

It's really a situation where no matter what the police do they will be wrong.

Huh? No maybe you misread.

They arent targeting blacks anymore. Or even black neighborhoods. They're instead just targeting crime, which is their job.

Finally...progress and justice.

Breathe easy St Louis black community. The struggle may be over.

They arent targeting blacks anymore. Or even black neighborhoods. They're instead just targeting crime, which is their job.

Since the most crime is in the black communities this is a distinction without a difference.

Since the most crime is in the black communities this is a distinction without a difference.

Wait...no. What you're saying is racist.

People...the oppression of white cops is over in St Louis. Rather than just going out and targeting blacks for no reason.....now they'll be looking at a map of where reported high crime is...and targeting those areas.

St Louis black communities...finally justice and progress. Finally....we can breathe!

No, I agree...it is completely different....for example.....cops won't stop teenagers because they are black.....they will stop teenagers because they fit the description of a strong armed robbery suspect who just left the scene of a crime.....see the difference?

No, I agree...it is completely different....for example.....cops won't stop teenagers because they are black.....they will stop teenagers because they fit the description of a strong armed robbery suspect who just left the scene of a crime.....see the difference?

Stopping someone who fit the description is racist if the description includes the word black.

Think progress has already dealt with this issue.

Man Says He Was Detained For 6 Hours Because Police Wouldn t Watch The Video Proving Him Innocent ThinkProgress

Stopping someone who fit the description is racist if the description includes the word black.

Man Says He Was Detained For 6 Hours Because Police Wouldn t Watch The Video Proving Him Innocent ThinkProgress

Soooooo...what you are saying is that they shouldn't use "Black" but something like....the 6' 2" teenager who is not white but not latino? Something like that?

Soooooo...what you are saying is that they shouldn't use "Black" but something like....the 6' 2" teenager who is not white but not latino? Something like that?
Damned if I know. If the police respond to hot spots they are racist because they are targeting black people. If police avoid targeting black people and concentrate in white areas they are racist in giving whites more police protection.

Everything is race based. The police are being hemmed in to procedures that are so slight they may as well not exist at all.

Damned if I know. If the police respond to hot spots they are racist because they are targeting black people. If police avoid targeting black people and concentrate in white areas they are racist in giving whites more police protection.

Everything is race based. The police are being hemmed in to procedures that are so slight they may as well not exist at all.

It is a big reason to not live in a democrat controlled city.....they undermine the police, create stupid policies that as you say, hem in the police, they under staff the police and they under fund the police.......and as long as the rich white democrat areas are protected, they just don't care.........

No. They should dispatch the call to officers of the appropriate race:

"Dispatch to any black officer near 110 Maple Street....we have a home invasion in progress. White female locked in a bathroom. Stated two black males are kicking her front door in, she just said she thinks they are now in the home..."

(White cop): "Unit 512 to dispatch im on Maple Street now...Im en route!

Dispatch: "Negative unit 512...suspects are black. Any black officer near Maple Street please acknowledge".

(Black cop): "Unit 230 is at headquarters. ..I can be en route, ETA 20 minutes?"

On duty supervisor: "Affirmative 230 you be en route. 512...you stand by. If 230 needs back up he'll request it. We dont need a damn Ferguson to happen."

White female victim: "Holy shit they're breaking down my bathroom door!!! PLEASE HURRY! OH MY GOD!"

Dispatch to victim: "Ma'am. ..please stay calm. We have a racially unbiased officer on his way now. Just stay on the phone."

"Dispatch to any black officer near 110 Maple Street....we have a home invasion in progress. White female locked in a bathroom. Stated two black males are kicking her front door in, she just said she thinks they are now in the home..."

(White cop): "Unit 512 to dispatch im at Maple and Main Im en route!

Dispatch: "Negative unit 512...suspects are black. Any black officer near Maple Street please acknowledge".

(Black cop): "Unit 230 is at headquarters. ..I can be en route, ETA 20 minutes?"

On duty supervisor: "Affirmative 230 you be en route. 512...you stand by. If 230 needs back up he'll request it. We dont need a damn Ferguson to happen."

White female victim: "Holy shit they're breaking down my bathroom door!!! PLEASE HURRY! OH MY GOD!"

Dispatch to victim: "Ma'am. ..please stay calm. We have a racially unbiased officer on his way now. Just stay on the phone."

See.....now right here we have a problem....

White female locked in a bathroom. Stated two black males are kicking her front door in, she just said she thinks they are now in the home..."

The woman is obviously a racist....and should be cited for at least hate speech.....if not a full hate crime.......

And I think the best thing is to just have police wait at the station house......when you are a victim of a crime...you have to actually go there to file a complaint.......say for example your home is invaded........you can't just call the police....you have to go to the police station.....probably after the invasion and fill out the paper work......takes all the emotion out of the police response.....of course....if you are the victim of a home invasion that turns into a murder....then obviously a neighbor or a family member will have to fill out the request for police assistance.........

The days of police driving to a crime scene to actually stop a crime in progress....that is so 20th century.....

There is no answer because black police officers are worse than white police officers. They are sell outs.

Legalize the crime. Now there's no racism.

White female locked in a bathroom. Stated two black males are kicking her front door in, she just said she thinks they are now in the home..."

The woman is obviously a racist....and should be cited for at least hate speech.....if not a full hate crime.......

And I think the best thing is to just have police wait at the station house......when you are a victim of a crime...you have to actually go there to file a complaint.......say for example your home is invaded........you can't just call the police....you have to go to the police station.....probably after the invasion and fill out the paper work......takes all the emotion out of the police response.....of course....if you are the victim of a home invasion that turns into a murder....then obviously a neighbor or a family member will have to fill out the request for police assistance.........

The days of police driving to a crime scene to actually stop a crime in progress....that is so 20th century.....

Wow. You're so right. You are forward thinking too. We should leave ALL cops at headquarters. But they should go to calls...cant be racist against disabled people remember? Or black folks with no ID to vote...also means they cant drive.

But..then they can immediately dispatch an officer of the appropriate race to the call.

Wow. You're so right. You are forward thinking too. We should leave ALL cops at headquarters. But they should go to calls...cant be racist against disabled people remember? Or black folks with no ID to vote...also means they cant drive.

But..then they can immediately dispatch an officer of the appropriate race to the call.

Handicapped people can file the paper work online?

Wait!!! I have the answer!!!!

Infrared goggles on all cops!!!!! Then...they only see your body heat...not your color!!!! It literally turns OFF every cops racism by blinding them to race!!

Holy shit I just solved America's racist cop problems!!!!

Body cams? Meh. Old news.

Infrared heat vision goggles attached on all cops heads. They cant see race then. Only body heat!!

How do you think car theft became an insurance matter.

If your car is stolen the procedure is that the police will not come at all. You go down to the police station and fill out a counter report. You now have a police report to give to the insurance company.

And another race obsessing thread by Bucky.

Hey...I learned from you lefties that EVERYTHING is about race. You should be glad im on board now.

Funny how its annoying when some people constantly bring race up, isnt it???

And another race obsessing thread by Bucky.

Hey...I learned from you lefties that EVERYTHING is about race. You should be glad im on board now.

Funny how its annoying when some people constantly bring race up, isnt it???
It's not annoying at all. You are simply showing your true self. An idiot that rolls out of bed every morning and looks for ways to slam black people.

If this was the 1930s, you'd be a welcome addition to Nazi Germany.

Forum List

Back