St. Louis Couple Who Waved Guns At BLM Protesters Face Suspension Of Their Law Licenses

It's an interesting question and whole issue. The couple was not IN their home --- they went outside and showed the black mob that they were armed. It is obvious they were trying to dissuade the shrieking, cursing crowd of invaders from coming to their home and burning it or attacking them.

Were they supposed to wait until four or five rioters broke the windows and climbed in, then shoot them, if they still could? What about if people threw gas on the buildings from the outside and lit it --- would it still be illegal for them to show guns? How about shooting people coming up with gas cans --- would they go to jail for that?

I think this problem is a lot like the one when blacks decide to demonstrate and riot on the big freeways, because otherwise they can't get whites' attention. A driver completely unsuspecting finds his way blocked by this crowd ---- well, then what? Seems to me a person would be absolutely crazy to stop!!! And be dragged out by the mob and beaten to death? Well, I wouldn't stop. I might try to turn around, if that were possible and safe. If not possible, I'd go on at speed, blaring my horn all the way.

If government is to have any purpose at all, it has to stop this kind of mob rule. We so need a different kind of government.
Wow, none of you guys seem to grasp the simple concept: They were fine, until they recklessly waved their guns at the people. That's not legal. Get it through your heads.

Wow, none of you guys seem to grasp the simple concept: They were fine, until they recklessly waved their guns at the people. That's not legal. Get it through your heads.
They didn't wave their guns at the "people" ---- they showed their guns, by standing outside their home, defending it, to a large mob of shrieking, cursing, threatening blacks. Sounds pretty realistically threatening to me!! And wasn't that a gated community? Did the mob force its way in? That was a deeply threatening situation, and I think we should all stand up to home defense in such a situation.

Someone demanding your wallet is attempting to scare, coerce or strong arm you into giving them your money which is a crime but NOT a crime for which shooting them is lawful because under self-defense law, you can only use your firearm to protect life, not your wallet/money. Carjacking is different since that is a forceable felony and puts you at risk of possible death or grievous bodily harm.
This is nuts and I don't believe it --- we are supposed to give up our money to anyone demanding it with menaces? The only sensible thing to do in such a case is to shoot them dead.

We need a lot more states to have stand-your-ground and open or concealed carry laws. Violent crime has increased 30% in one year in America! 2020, because of Defund the Police and the "mostly peaceful riots."

They pulled a gun out before the gate was broken.
So the black mob did break down the gate to the gated community ------------ darn, sounds like a pretty dangerous threat to me! I don't know who they were going for originally, but that these black riots are just burning and plunder fests we know from a thousand recent videos.

Well, it sure sounds like appropriate self-defense to me, and I guess that's what we each have to decide when faced with that kind of mob violence, whether personal safety now is more important than left-wing legal trouble later. This is exactly why so many white men are armed to the teeth these days. If government can't control these mobs, what good is government?

Or they could have fought the charges. Like you said, they are attorneys. But they waved their guns at those people. Oops. Harassment and assault. Pled guilty under oath.
They are attorneys ergo they consider everything on a cost basis....it would have been to costly to battle in court both in time and money with the UNKNOWN factor what would a corrupt banana court could do to them for trying to fight the corrupt system. They made the right LAW LICENSE choice...what any attorney would have told their client to do. Cop to basically nothing in order to avoid tens of thousands $$$ or more and months/years in court fighting for a principle. These are lib or were lib attorneys---they aren't going to fight for principles.

They are attorneys ergo they consider everything on a cost basis....it would have been to costly to battle in court both in time and money with the UNKNOWN factor what would a corrupt banana court could do to them for trying to fight the corrupt system. They made the right LAW LICENSE choice...what any attorney would have told their client to do. Cop to basically nothing in order to avoid tens of thousands $$$ or more and months/years in court fighting for a principle. These are lib or were lib attorneys---they aren't going to fight for principles.
Sorry, they pled guilty under oath.
That means they are guilty. That's what the oath is for. Your silly fantasies about people pleading guilty but not actually being guilty are just that: silly fantasies. Have whatever opinion you want. In what the rest of us call reality, it is a fact that they are guilty of harassment and assault. Straight from their own mouths. No need to repeat your meaningless opinion 50 times. The facts will stay the same.

Protecting their home from what? No one was threatening them until they pulled guns on a crowd.
You've been duped by the Media again. They suppressed the video showing the mob breaking through their gates and threatening the couple in front of THEIR HOME. If a mob of people show up at my door, I will have my Henry at the ready. What would you do, bring out cookies?

It's on the video of when the crowd first enters the gate.
So the mob first crowds through the gate intended to keep such people OUT, and then they actually break down the gate??? And in the meantime this smart couple pull out their guns?? Well, darn, I should hope so! If people have guns at all, this is definitely what they are for. The more you describe all this turmoil, the worse and worse it sounds. Where was government during all this? Where were the police? Migod, what depths this country has sunk to under Leftists.

Forum List

Back