St. Louis Couple Who Waved Guns At BLM Protesters Face Suspension Of Their Law Licenses

Great - Ken and Karen really shouldn't be practicing law.
They also need to take a Firearms101 class.

1632241031656.png

Great - Ken and Karen really shouldn't be practicing law.
They also need to take a Firearms101 class.

View attachment 542166

People walking down a street aren't a threat to anyone.

Yet these crazy people come out of their house with weapons pointed at them with one of them having their finger on the trigger.

These lawyers should face consequences for their crimes.

I hope the ruling from the state Supreme Court comes soon.

People walking down a street aren't a threat to anyone.

Yet these crazy people come out of their house with weapons pointed at them with one of them having their finger on the trigger.

These lawyers should face consequences for their crimes.

I hope the ruling from the state Supreme Court comes soon.
Not only were their fingers on the trigger, they were also pointing their weapons directly at one another a couple of times. These are things I learned not to do in my very first class.

Defending oneself and one's home from attack by mobs of subhuman criminal shit does not constitute “harassment and assault”, except in the deluded minds of pro-criminal filth such as yourself.

Be known by the company that you choose to keep.
Cry it all out, son. Those are the crimes to which they pled guilty and of which they were convicted. These are just facts of the matter. The justice system operates on facts, not the partisan opinions of uneducated slobs with no relevant education or experience.

Last edited:
The governor may have pardoned them but the legal community of Missouri have not.

Missouri's chief disciplinary counsel has asked the state Supreme Court to suspend the law licenses of the couple.

It will be interesting to see what the court does.

They should have shot the thugs.

Not only were their fingers on the trigger, they were also pointing their weapons directly at one another a couple of times. These are things I learned not to do in my very first class.

Yes never put your finger on that trigger unless you intend to pull it.

Always point the weapon toward the ground without your finger on the trigger.

Never point a weapon at anyone especially when your finger is on the trigger unless you are going to pull the trigger.

Never, ever brandish a weapon unless you intend to fire that weapon.

These are basic things people learn when properly trained to use a weapon.

One of the problems is that people aren't required to learn how to properly use that weapon so we get idiots like those two idiots.

Yes never put your finger on that trigger unless you intend to pull it.

Always point the weapon toward the ground without your finger on the trigger.

Never point a weapon at anyone especially when your finger is on the trigger unless you are going to pull the trigger.

Never, ever brandish a weapon unless you intend to fire that weapon.

These are basic things people learn when properly trained to use a weapon.

One of the problems is that people aren't required to learn how to properly use that weapon so we get idiots like those two idiots.
Yep.

Are you just kind of vomiting words randomly now?
Sorry that thinking is difficult for you

They pleaded guilty to a minor offense knowing that the governor would pardon them

That in no makes self defense from a mob immoral

They pleaded guilty to a minor offense knowing that the governor would pardon them
You don't know that. Just pulling stuff right out of your ass, because you have run out of things to say and have no facts on your side. Public masturbation is all you are doing, at this point.

New Topics

Forum List

Back