SR 1309 - Silent Counter-Coup by 17 Intel Agencies To Stop Crooked Clintons

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Bill Still never fails to get it right!

Bill Still via YouTube ^ | 11-1-16 |

Good evening, Iā€™m still reporting on an ongoing counter-coup being run by patriotic members of 17 U.S. intelligence agencies to stop the Clinton Crime syndicate from proceeding with the rigging of the coming election. According to a 4 minute video, done by Dr. Steve Pieczenik, a Harvard and MIT-educated psychiatrist who has written 26 New York Times Best Sellers, the Clinton coup has been put down by an intelligence community counter-coup, effective at noon today. Dr. Pieczenik has great contacts in the American intelligence community. He put the following video up on his YouTube channel at noon today and says that the channel was down twenty minutes later. Currently, that channel is up, so perhaps our channel will not be harmed. I believe what you are about to see is true because of the nature of the recent WikiLeaks revelations. To me, hackers could not have done this. To me, white hats at NSA had to have been involved. Having spent my adult life working around the community, I knew that folks who were at most of these agencies ā€“ exempting DHS and CIA - are American patriots who would not allow this nation to be destroyed by the Clinton Crime Syndicate. [insert] This may well be the reason President Obama yesterday had his press secretary praise the word of Jim Comey, head of the FBI, at the very moment that Hillary Clinton was speaking in Florida deriding Comey. Let us all pray that Comey has actually turned away from being subservient to Obama and the Clintons and has now joined forces with the vast majority of the American military/intelligence community and Obama has decided ā€“ for his own preservation - to not fight them. Iā€™m still reporting from Washington; good evening.

Forum List

Back