'Squad' member Rashida Tlaib says 'Israel is a racist state'

If Israel has Nukes, then any attack on it will be met with devastation. They reportedly have the ability to make the middle east look like a giant rocket engine from space. Whether anyone likes it or not, Israel is not going anywhere. They were set up by the globalists who you support.
No one spoke of their right to exist or that they're going anywhere.

The issue is, are they racist?

What's your thought on that issue?

That is easy.
Any people who claim to be the Chosen People with then having a right to a Promised Land they never paid for, obviously have to be totally and completely racist.
How much does Rome owe the Jews for invading?
How much does Babylon owe the Jews for invading?
How much do the Arab squatters owe the Jews for squatting?

Wrong.
Rome invaded Palestine from the Parthians, not the Jews.
Rome then established Jewish rule in Palestine as Roman puppets.
With Babylon, the Hebrew were the invaders and the natives asked for help in repelling the invader Hebrew.
There are no Arab squatters, as they were there thousands of years before the Hebrew invasion around 1000 BC.
With Babylon, the Hebrew were the invaders and the natives asked for help in repelling the invader Hebrew.

Link from a non-Arab site?

Stupid argument--if they were WITHDRAWALING in civilian vehicles--they were vehicles that the invaders stole.......

You might be able to get away with claiming innocent people were killed when the poor girls who were kidnapped in the vehicles were also kiilled.
Point well taken. 70,000 Iraqi troops were fleeing. They weren’t about to let civilians clog traffic and impede their escape.

“The wreckage found on the highway consisted of at least 28 tanks and other armored vehicles with many more commandeered civilian cars and buses filled with stolen Kuwaiti property.”

And there are No Estimates claiming 20,000 deaths.

The estimates actually are quite a bit higher than that, because there were 200,000 Palestinian workers killed in the attack on the caravan alone.
Do you expect the US to not lie and try to cover up such a wanton war crime?

With 2,000 vehicles destroyed, then how can it can claimed to be mostly soldiers since it only included 28 tanks?

{...
The death toll from the attack remains unknown. British journalist Robert Fisk said he "lost count of the Iraqi corpses crammed into the smoldering wreckage or slumped face down in the sand" at the main site and saw hundreds of corpses strewn up the road all the way to the Iraqi border. American journalist Bob Drogin reported seeing "scores" of dead soldiers "in and around the vehicles, mangled and bloated in the drifting desert sands."
...}

But it hardly matters how many, since a single one is a horrific war crime that someone should be executed for.

If Israel has Nukes, then any attack on it will be met with devastation. They reportedly have the ability to make the middle east look like a giant rocket engine from space. Whether anyone likes it or not, Israel is not going anywhere. They were set up by the globalists who you support.

That is easy.
Any people who claim to be the Chosen People with then having a right to a Promised Land they never paid for, obviously have to be totally and completely racist.

Wrong.
There are no Arab squatters, as they were there thousands of years before the Hebrew invasion around 1000 BC.

{...
In the late 2nd century BCE, the semi-independent Hasmonean kingdom conquered most of Palestine but the kingdom gradually became a vassal of Rome, which annexed Palestine in 63 BCE.
...}

Jews were an insignificant minority after being defeated by the Assyrians around 800 BC and the Babylonians around 600 BC.
The Persians conquered in 539 BCE.
Alexander the Great conquered Palestine in the late 330s BC.
No Jews ruled in Palestine since around 800 BC.
King Herod was a Roman who claimed to convert to Judaism.

72753640.jpg

That is easy.

Wrong.

Don't have time for a link, so this is from memory and could be wrong.

{...
The Babylonian occupation of Judah has a long history. Until the late eighth century, both Israel (the northern kingdom) and Judah (the southern kingdom) were independent. Israel and Aram formed an alliance to attack Assyria and asked King Ahaz of Judah to join that alliance. The Judahite wisely refused, so Israel prepared to attack and overthrow Ahaz and install a puppet king. Ahaz called on Assyria for support, leading to the Assyrian conquest of Israel in about 722 BCE. The price was that Judah became a client state and was required to pay tribute to Assyria. When Babylon conquered Assyria, it inherited the Assyrian Empire, including Judah. Judah sought to assert independence and on each occasion was prevented by superior military force from doing so. To prevent further uprisings, Babylon exiled the leading citizens of Jerusalem, although the great majority of Jews remained behind.
...}

This is just a truck, not a military weapon,

When I was in the military, we had LOTS or trucks. A lot more trucks than tanks or planes.

Yes, but does one attack columns of truck retreating under a negotiated white flag true, with hyperbaric weapons?
About the only thing that could have fried the person in the image so quickly, without burning off all the paint, would have been air/fuel dispersion bombs, which are like small nuclear weapons, only not radioactive.
And it is obvious most of the vehicles were civilian, like buses.
They should have been obvious and caused the attack to be called off.
It looks like a war crime to me.

Kuwaitis are Iraqi

Do the Kuwaitis know that?

Yes, the Kuwaitis used to be Iraqi until the British invaded around 1899.
The emir is an inland Bedouin, not a coastal culture like the Iraqis.
The Iraqis rely heavily on the Euphrates Rv for commerce, and Kuwait essentially is the port at the mouth of the river.
So how could it not be Iraqi?

That is easy.

Wrong.

{...
In the late 2nd century BCE, the semi-independent Hasmonean kingdom conquered most of Palestine but the kingdom gradually became a vassal of Rome, which annexed Palestine in 63 BCE.
...}

Jews were an insignificant minority after being defeated by the Assyrians around 800 BC and the Babylonians around 600 BC.
The Persians conquered in 539 BCE.
Alexander the Great conquered Palestine in the late 330s BC.
No Jews ruled in Palestine since around 800 BC.
King Herod was a Roman who claimed to convert to Judaism.
Thanks for admitting Israel was invaded.
Now we want reparations for being invaded.
Here's where you lie like the scumbag asshole you are and say Israel was the aggressor.

Remember when I said traditional allies aren't feeling so warm and fuzzy?

I'm an outspoken guy too when I see injustice, and Israel is not perfect. in 2021, what nation is? Compared to where they are located, the neighbourhood of the world they live in, and the words some of them have used, including promising their annihilation, this is quite an odd comment to make.

I've had personal abuses in Canada and I speak up. Citizens in other nations can do the same, Israel is a democracy, they aren't living in a dictatorship, so speak your mind (as I did in Canada, only to be harmed more, at least I fight back).

It is also why I ask why some are so outspoken against Israel but don't say a peep about concentration camps being filled with Muslims in China. It really bothers me and screams hypocrisy.

Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., lambasted Israel as a "racist state" during an interview on "Democracy Now!" on Tuesday while discussing the low vaccination rate of Palestinians.

The host, Amy Goodman, mentioned that Israel is one of the most vaccinated countries in the world, at 20%, while Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank – where Tlaib has family members – have supposedly not been provided vaccines.

Asked to give her take, Tlaib said it’s "important to understand that Israel is a racist state in that they would deny Palestinians like my grandmother access to a vaccine; that they don’t believe that she’s an equal human being that deserves to live, deserves to be protected by this global pandemic."

I guess she is too stupid to call Israelis racist against the "Palestinians" which are the same identical race. You can't pick an Israeli Jew or a "Palestinian" Muslim out of a lineup if your life depended on it.

Last edited:
Jews are not allowed to live in Palestinian areas but Palestinians live Jerusalem...and even serve in the government...so what is she talking about?...try and walk through and Muslim area as a Jew and see what happens...this shit is getting out of hand...just who was it that knocked down our trade center?...has everyone forgotten?...she is the enemy....

WRONG!
There have always been Jews welcomed in Arab neighborhoods.
Jews just prefer to live in areas of Israeli occupation because then they do not have to pay for any property.
For example, the largest population of Jews outside of the US and Israel, lives in Iran.
Over 30,000 Jews live in Tehran alone.

The WTC attack was justified because we murdered tens of thousands of Iraqis illegally when they were retreating out of Kuwait, under a negotiated white flag.
The massacre was called the "Highway of Death".
Do you dispute that we ambushed and murdered these innocent Iraqis?

1024px-Demolished_vehicles_line_Highway_80_on_18_Apr_1991.jpg

Notice the vehicles are civilian, like ambulances and buses? They were almost all innocent civilians we massacred.

Those who illegally attack any innocents, like the US government has done, is the enemy.

Im calling bullshit on your photo ... vehicles on the highway of death were hit by airstrike. This is something else.... looks more like the junk yard of death to me.
I see tanker trucks, probably filled with stolen Kuwaiti fuel, and a tank in that photo.

I guess we get another thread of conflating criticism of Israel with anti-Semitism and then of course the supporters of some asshole who is convinced Jewish space lasers (paraphrasing) attacked our forests are now clutching pearls.

Anti-Semites are idiotic clowns.

That is true, but the Old Testament and Judaism is also barbaric and crude.
No one should try to claim to be the "Chosen People" and claim a "Promised Land" when there is nothing to validate the claims other than sheer greed.
I am Jewish, but no real Jew could support the Zionism of Israel.
Jews are told they are to avoid the Mideast until the coming of the Messiah.

There likely is no God, and even if there were, he would not choose a bunch of Egyptian malcontents.
And there is no excuse for their invasion of the Land of Canaan around 1000 BC.
That is just greed and evil violence.
Ever read how the destruction of the Canaanite city of Jericho is described?
Joshua and his warriors were not only the invaders, but murdered every single woman and child as well as the men.
That is not the act of "Chosen People". but of the worst possible barbarians.
Worse than the Dothraki in the "Game of Thrones".

And modern Israelis are not the original Hebrew.
The Hebrew had dark skin and looked Egyptian.
Modern Israelis are light skinned Europeans.

My God, you are stupid. Have you ever set foot in Israel? They are the same race! They are Semitic Caucasians.

Jews are not allowed to live in Palestinian areas but Palestinians live Jerusalem...and even serve in the government...so what is she talking about?...try and walk through and Muslim area as a Jew and see what happens...this shit is getting out of hand...just who was it that knocked down our trade center?...has everyone forgotten?...she is the enemy....

WRONG!
There have always been Jews welcomed in Arab neighborhoods.
Jews just prefer to live in areas of Israeli occupation because then they do not have to pay for any property.
For example, the largest population of Jews outside of the US and Israel, lives in Iran.
Over 30,000 Jews live in Tehran alone.

The WTC attack was justified because we murdered tens of thousands of Iraqis illegally when they were retreating out of Kuwait, under a negotiated white flag.
The massacre was called the "Highway of Death".
Do you dispute that we ambushed and murdered these innocent Iraqis?

1024px-Demolished_vehicles_line_Highway_80_on_18_Apr_1991.jpg

Notice the vehicles are civilian, like ambulances and buses? They were almost all innocent civilians we massacred.

Those who illegally attack any innocents, like the US government has done, is the enemy.

" The WTC attack was justified because we murdered tens of thousands of Iraqis illegally when they were retreating out of Kuwait, under a negotiated white flag. "

Source it

I am not going to waste much time looking. I found little in the short time. Best was:
{... At the time, Iraq had announced that it would withdraw, but it had not accepted the UN resolutions passed against them. ...
...}
However, I remember it as being a negotiated withdraw.
Saddam had personally asked the US Ambassador Glasspie for permission to invade Kuwait in the first place, since Kuwait was bankrupting Iraq by stealing so much oil and dumping it at such low prices.
}US Ambassador April Glaspie's Interview with Pres. Saddam Hussein, July 25 1990
{...
HUSSEIN: The price at one stage had dropped to $12 a barrel and a reduction in the modest Iraqi budget of $6 billion to $7 billion is a disaster.

GLASPIE: I think I understand this. I have lived here for years. I admire your extraordinary efforts to rebuild your country. I know you need funds. We understand that and our opinion is that you should have the opportunity to rebuild your country. But we have no opinion on the Arab-Arab conflicts, like your border disagreement with Kuwait.
...}
The way I remember it is that Iraq was our ally, and did whatever we told them to do.
They fought Iran because we wanted them to.
We owed them for that, and instead we turned on them.
Iraq did nothing wrong, we were the ones in the wrong.
In fact, the only chemical and bio weapons they had, were ones we gave them to use on Iran.

You were SPECIFICALLY asked to source your "negotiated truce". You can't because it wasn't.

Here is another interesting perspective on the Iraqi withdrawal from Kuwait.

{...
Iraq willing to leave Kuwait in exchange for certain conditions, officials say Offer includes link to Palestinian issue
Knut Royce
THE BALTIMORE SUN
Jan 3, 1991

WASHINGTON -- Iraq has offered to withdraw from Kuwait if the United States pledges not to attack as soldiers are pulled out, if foreign troops leave the region and if there is agreement on the Palestinian problem and on the banning of all weapons of mass destruction in the region, U.S. officials disclosed yesterday.
Although the White House immediately dismissed the proposal as inadequate because it contains preconditions for a pullout, other government officials described it as "interesting" because it drops Iraq's previous claims to two Kuwaiti islands and a portion of an oil field and because it signals Iraqi interest in a negotiated settlement.

...}

NOBODY would agree to all of that crap. We get it, you are self loathing Jew.

But it is on record that US Ambassador Glasspie was told about Iraq's intent to invade Kuwait, and the US position was that we did not care or want to get involved.
That is undeniable.
Since when does the US not get involved in oil when we don't dig for it ourselves.
How does one "dig" for oil?

Forum List

Back