Spy Balloon

Should the Biden admin have shot down the wayward Chinese spy balloon currently traversing the US?

• Yes, spy balloons should NOT be allowed in US airspace.

Votes: 32 91.4%
  • No. (state your reason)

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
What part? I'm currently located 40 miles N. of Columbia around a little town called Newberry.
/——/ Greenville. I’ve been to Newberry to visit my best friend, Rupert, in HS. Ancestry dot com discovered my paternal family lived in Newberry two generations ago. Saw some of the headstones in the local cemetery. Small world.

/——/ Greenville. I’ve been to Newberry to visit my best friend, Rupert, in HS. Ancestry dot com discovered my paternal family lived in Newberry two generations ago. Saw some of the headstones in the local cemetery. Small world.

Been up to Greenville once or twice, not a bad place from what I saw. Went up there because that was one of the few places that had RC shops for buying drones and RC trucks. Columbia ain't got SQUAT even though it's supposed to be a decent sized city.

Only been in Newberry a year or so though. Friend of mine thought that it would be a decent place for me to settle down at and so I'm checking it out. Might stay, it's not bad.

Es5O5KX.jpg

Forum List

Back