Spring Breakers

'Ain't that serious': Miami spring breakers party on

Really makes me wonder about the future of our country.

They are right....they are the least likely to be hurt by the virus.....and the over reaction created by the democrat party members of the press needs to be stopped......

From Italy, they are finding 2 people out of the dead were healthy, the rest were old with underlying conditions......and for that they want us to drive the U.S. economy into a depression.....vs. the H1N1 flu reaction...which was there wasn't one.......

Drinking alcohol non-stop will likely kill the virus before it can get in yer lungs. Washes it right down to your guts.

89686371_2993369197369530_1446707751668416512_n.jpg

I have a buddy who is currently in Destin, FL for his vacation. I pray that some places are still open so that his trip isn't a complete and total waste of time.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

'Ain't that serious': Miami spring breakers party on

Really makes me wonder about the future of our country.

They are right....they are the least likely to be hurt by the virus.....and the over reaction created by the democrat party members of the press needs to be stopped......

From Italy, they are finding 2 people out of the dead were healthy, the rest were old with underlying conditions......and for that they want us to drive the U.S. economy into a depression.....vs. the H1N1 flu reaction...which was there wasn't one.......
You must live on a river in Egypt!
And Italy must be a very unhealthy country. They are losing nearly 500 people a day, I heard yesterday. When the study of this disaster is complete, maybe we will find out why Italy's death rate is so high.

But one thing is clear...America's money ain't where its mouth is. Back in January our ears should have 'gone up' in alert instead of denials and cries of political 'hoax'. Maybe an inventory of supplies and possible response could have been done quietly...just in case the disease didn't honor borders. It was not until March that our fearless Blame-Others-in-Chief put down his Big Mac and faced the issue...long after it was apparent but not before he saturated the stupid with denials of the insignificance of a new disease. Now, in many places, our unprotected healthcare workers are asked to bring their own makeshift bandanas from home. Best healthcare system in the world? We have the potential...but we blew it out of arrogance and false pride.

But you got your mass-murder gun ownership rights, so what's to worry?

Forum List

Back