Spring allergies

Paulie

Diamond Member
May 19, 2007
What the mother fucking FUCK????!!!!?!?!?

Some years are no big deal, others kind of suck, but THIS year is a fucking dirty BITCH!!

If your heart really stops for a split second when you sneeze, I'm lucky to still be alive today.

You're the best friend a guy could have, xeno.

We're blessed to have you around :lol:

You're allergic to springs?! Wow, I hope you don't have a standard mattress and box(spring) set...........

Here - they tend to work rather well for my wife and I.

P05306E4.jpg

And stay away from those springs!

I don't take medicine unless it's affecting my work performance.

Yesterday was pretty bad, I popped a claritin.

I have noticed a heavy film of "Green Stuff' on everything, the pollen is like last year here in NJ and really bad for those who have allergies. Now where are the bees butterflies etc to carry on with pollination?

The pollen is so thick, my wife said I farted a green cloud last night, and it stuck to the mirrors.

I don't take medicine unless it's affecting my work performance.

Yesterday was pretty bad, I popped a claritin.

Claritin works best if you take it consistently throughout allergy season. Popping one here or there doesn't do much good. Take one every morning for two weeks and see how you feel.

The pollen count in Raleigh Wednesday was the highest in six years, according to data released by the state Department of Environment and Natural Resources.

The pollen count in Raleigh reached 3,524 grains per cubic meter. In Winston-Salem, it was nearly three higher – 9,632 grains per cubic meter.

Daily averages during the spring in North Carolina are 1,000 to 1,500 grains per cubic meter.

N.C. pollen reaches a record :: WRAL.com

down east they are saying you have to wash your car daily

so far so good...kidlet is back on meds..he uses that one that starts with an a....clartin is good....he use to use that but prefers the other one

There's people at work who normally don't have allergies that are all messed up with it. One guy could hardly breathe yesterday.

It was a particularly wet winter in a lot of places . . . maybe that's part of why it's a particularly bad allergy season.

Forum List

Back