Spousal rape isn't real

“I do not know how you could validly get a conviction of a husband-wife rape, when they’re living together, sleeping in the same bed, she’s in a nightie and so forth,” Black says. “There’s not injuries, there’s no separation or anything.”

wow, this guy needs some information, badly

If you like your nightie, you can keep it....

The guy's an idiot. However, just as usual you find a way to label the entire party by the words of one person.

I didn't do that nor would I ever. But hey when you need to lie in order to have a point..

The guy's an idiot. However, just as usual you find a way to label the entire party by the words of one person.

I didn't do that nor would I ever. But hey when you need to lie in order to have a point..

When you cherry pick to make a point... yeah. You can't lecture me about lying.

Cherry pick? You guys are constantly saying you need to elect a more conservative guy. This is what you get.
Don't want to be labeled as such? Moderate your policies.

Read it again FAGGOTRON!...

Virginia GOP candidate: Spousal rape isn?t a crime if she is ?wearing a nightie? | The Raw Story

You hear that married ladies? If you wear a nightie you are just asking for it...

And thus why running a more conservative person will never win you the white house.

Hey...

((((((((FAGGOTRON))))))))​

There is some more Context to his Hypothetical...

“I do not know how you could validly get a conviction of a husband-wife rape, when they’re living together, sleeping in the same bed, she’s in a nightie and so forth,” Black says. “There’s not injuries, there’s no separation or anything.”

Are all of G.T.'s Redeemer Socks this Dishonest?...

:)

peace...

Last edited:
Virginia GOP candidate: Spousal rape isn?t a crime if she is ?wearing a nightie? | The Raw Story

You hear that married ladies? If you wear a nightie you are just asking for it...

And thus why running a more conservative person will never win you the white house.

Hey...

peace...

That part was already posted. How does that make what he said any less retarded? :eusa_eh:

Cherry pick? You guys are constantly saying you need to elect a more conservative guy. This is what you get.Don't want to be labeled as such? Moderate your policies.

Seriously? All conservative men think like this one? Are you seriously delusional enough to believe what you're saying here?

Last edited:

Hey...

peace...

That part was already posted. How does that make what he said any less retarded? :eusa_eh:

Because there is a point in the final things he says... If there is no injury and no separation that leaves questions about the validity of the Rape Accusation.

Had he simply said "your Wife must give it up regardless of whether or not she wants to because she sleeps in the same bed with a nightie" then I would understand this Thread...

Since there was more, it's little more than an Incomplete and Dishonest Attack on the Right using ONE Dipshit's poorly chosen words out of Context.

But please, enjoy yourself. :thup:

peace...

Cherry pick? You guys are constantly saying you need to elect a more conservative guy. This is what you get.Don't want to be labeled as such? Moderate your policies.

Seriously? All conservative men think like this one? Are you seriously delusional enough to believe what you're saying here?

G.T. uses this Account to say REALLY Stupid things to Agitate Debate...

It's Trite. :thup:

peace...

G.T. uses this Account to say REALLY Stupid things to Agitate Debate...

It's Trite. :thup:

peace...

He needs a second account to say really stupid things? His first one isn't adequate? Seems like it is to me. ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
It's just like, if she doesn't want to make spaghetti. ..you have to be satisfied with a peanut butter sandwich. Makes the spaghetti even better the next time.

Forum List

Back