Sponsors are dropping rush.

I didn't vote for Duckworth in 2006, because I felt that she was somewhat vague on what she was going to do if she got to Congress, and because she didn't actually live in the district at the time. (Also, as I said, I used to be a lot more Right Wing).

Since then they moved my town out of that district and into the one represented by that stain, Walsh. So oddly, here I am in a position of having to vote for two Democrats at the top of the ballot because the GOP can't seem to find good candidates.

Hell, MY district just became a Republican sinkhole. We don't even have a Dem challenger this year.

It wasn't that long ago where the left wing nuts (not you) was saying the Republican party is dead.

Damn right I wasn't. Thing is, though, the situation with my neck of the woods is due to Dems in this state gerrymandering some Republican districts out of existence. Personally, I don't agree at all with this and wish all states would do what California supposedly did with redistricting. It's just nuts the way some of these districts (like mine) are shaped.

‘Forget The Anger, Reason Is Back’ – Philadelphia Station Replaces Limbaugh | Addicting Info

What the crazy rw's don't get is that listeners objecting to lushbo - OR - radio stations dropping his garbage from their programming is their right.

Just as its lushbo's right to lie every time he opens his enormous mouth.

oops - not EVERY time. To be fair, most of the time, when he opens his mouth, he's shoving food in that disgusting maw.

Dittoheads -- If you like mindless hate, listen to lushbo. Its your right and you have my permission. :)

Rush is not worth our time. We assume that we can make intelligent comments and people will think and analysis what is being said. Rush's listeners for the most part just react to the red neck BS that he puts out. If he was 1/2 has smart as he claims he is we would not be talking about him. His sponsor are finally getting the message.

When are you all (who worry like worry warts) going to quite beating on a dead horse finally ? Rush is alive and well on talk radio, just like all the other bullcrap artist that are in the media, and who are on talk radio as well. They all are still alive and well for which we listen to constantly till this day on these channels, so if ya don't like what the man says, then quit ease dropping on him out of fear, I mean what then, is it because you worry that he may de-rail the liberal Demon-Crat agenda by some chance, is that what it is ? Your worries may mean that he is being highly affective in that respect, and that keeps you all (who worry about it) on your toes trying to somehow do damage control daily as he speaks. It's the same for those who are also a part of MSNBC and/or NPR etc. whom will stand behind the liberal agenda, and you do this unto your very utter destruction just as well, so whoooopie, it's one two three what are we fighting for, don't ask me I don't give a ram, the next stop is Afghanistan, and it's five six seven open up the pearly gates, yeah I don't know why I wonder why, "whoooopie" where all gonna die.... B )

PS. The Muslim brotherhood in Egyt, and what Obama has promoted early on within all of that mess in Egyt, may just be his unraveling finally upon the world stage/theater, and especially back home here with us. People may want to do a tally on all events that has taken place since Obama has been elected, and then figure up the score card afterwards. This Egyt thing is very disturbing now, and I hope this administration hasn't empowered the wrong people around the world, by thinking that we all should live in this blind state of ignorance and mindset anymore, I mean when dealing with the world and each other within it.

Obama may prove to be one of the biggest mistakes this nation has ever made in electing a President, and that is sad is what it is, and it just shows how far off of the rails we have actually run now, and this if proven by the score figured out and then given him afterwards. Let the chips fall where they may, and then just deal with it..

JoeB obviously didn't read the whole story that he linked, or he would never have posted it. It actually explains the anomaly used to claim Limbaugh lost audience when in fact, his steady ratings are up when compared to the pre-Sandra Fluke bruhaha.

Ummmm.... okay. You want to keep pretending that... maybe you need to take some lessons from this guy..

monty_python_2__limbless_black_knight.jpg

Getting back on point here...

Even before the Fluke Outrage...

Rush Limbaugh Takes a Hit as Ratings Crater 33% | The Wrap Media

Ah, but don't worry, calling Sandra a nasty name definitely helped him out... right?

Limbaugh takes post-Fluke ratings hit - POLITICO.com

Like I said, ratings won't be what does Limbaugh in. What will do Limbaugh in is when his Corporate Masters decided they need someone less repulsive to talk working folks out of their own best interests.... someone like Mr. Huckabee.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqFNLn07Fu0]The Rush Limbaugh Show Theme Song - My City Was Gone - YouTube[/ame]

JoeB obviously didn't read the whole story that he linked, or he would never have posted it. It actually explains the anomaly used to claim Limbaugh lost audience when in fact, his steady ratings are up when compared to the pre-Sandra Fluke bruhaha.

Job posted what he claims are Arbitron numbers. He failed to post the links so we could see for ourselves.
Now, a little back ground on ratings. Radio ratings are measure in 15 minute segments.
Typically, the ratings are taken at regular intervals for an individual program. And then others are taken during a radio station's programming day. Focus is on morning and afternoon drive hours.
The point is, anyone can take ratings and pick them apart or as some say "cherry pick" the ratings to skew the results of the study one way or another.
If Joe B was being honest, he'd post the links to the numbers he posted and leave it at that.
Now, it is entirely possible that Limbaugh's ratings took a hit right after the "slut" thing.
But as that story faded from the news cycle, so Limbaugh's ratings returned to normal.
So what.
This thread is about as useful as tits on a bull.

‘Forget The Anger, Reason Is Back’ – Philadelphia Station Replaces Limbaugh | Addicting Info

What the crazy rw's don't get is that listeners objecting to lushbo - OR - radio stations dropping his garbage from their programming is their right.

Just as its lushbo's right to lie every time he opens his enormous mouth.

oops - not EVERY time. To be fair, most of the time, when he opens his mouth, he's shoving food in that disgusting maw.

Dittoheads -- If you like mindless hate, listen to lushbo. Its your right and you have my permission. :)
So this "rock the slut vote" wench is crowing about Limbaugh's show allegedly being dropped by a Philly station. Meanwhile the slut voter fails to tell the whole story.
Of course this shit was found on some silly feminist blog...
Truth is most of the time stations elect to not write new deal with shows. A show with the power to get rating such as Limbaugh's usually get's picked up by another station in the same market. This happened almost immediately.
Your post is a FAIL!
Oh....home page to http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/...........Guess your little hussy's hissy fit was a bunch of shit. LOL

Job posted what he claims are Arbitron numbers. He failed to post the links so we could see for ourselves.
Now, a little back ground on ratings. Radio ratings are measure in 15 minute segments.
Typically, the ratings are taken at regular intervals for an individual program. And then others are taken during a radio station's programming day. Focus is on morning and afternoon drive hours.
The point is, anyone can take ratings and pick them apart or as some say "cherry pick" the ratings to skew the results of the study one way or another.
If Joe B was being honest, he'd post the links to the numbers he posted and leave it at that.
Now, it is entirely possible that Limbaugh's ratings took a hit right after the "slut" thing.
But as that story faded from the news cycle, so Limbaugh's ratings returned to normal.
So what.

But yet you have a lot invested in it, don't you?

What would your life be like if you didn't have Limbaugh validating your hate every day? YOu might actually have to take responsibiilty for your own life.

So what.

But yet you have a lot invested in it, don't you?

What would your life be like if you didn't have Limbaugh validating your hate every day? YOu might actually have to take responsibiilty for your own life.

You whine like a little girl, Joe.

So what.

What the article said, which is probably dead on balls accurate, is that Rush's ratings jumped into the stratosphere when the Sandra Fluke fiasco hit the media. People by the millions tuned in to see what he was saying.

And then as it became obvious that it was much ado about nothing, and there was no new red meat to be had, the folks who hadn't been tuning in much before stopped tuning in again causing a severe drop in listeners back to pretty close where Rush had been before.

Dishonest Rush critics naturally didn't portray this as what is was but tried to hurt Rush by clainming he had lost millions of listeners because of Sandra Fluke.

Actually the steady listeners settled in at a slightly higher level than they did before as folks who tuned in out of curiosity were rehooked on the program at least for now.

... Rush's ratings jumped into the stratosphere when the Sandra Fluke fiasco hit the media. People by the millions tuned in to see what he was saying ...

Anyone remember when the dog attacked a woman named Diane Whipple in the hallway of her apartment building? Right after that happened, the sales for that particular breed of dog skyrocketed. Unethical breeders made a bundle cranking out overbred, defective dogs with no thought of actually improving the breed but rather to capitalize on people's greed and hate. I remember that at least one country banned the breed because, although bred to be livestock dogs, they were used primarily for fighting.

Anyway, that's what all the hoopla about lushbo makes me think of.

There are those who will listen to lushbo BECAUSE he offers nothing worthwhile, just lots and lots of lies and hate.

Others will want him shut down and shut up.

Thing is, there are always going to be people who want to cause unrest and distrust. There will always be another fat, drug and alcohol addicted lying SOB to replace lushbo and there will always be dittoheads who believe every lie he utters.

Same with fux, btw.

If we want to hurt them, ignore them.

... Rush's ratings jumped into the stratosphere when the Sandra Fluke fiasco hit the media. People by the millions tuned in to see what he was saying ...

Anyone remember when the dog attacked a woman named Diane Whipple in the hallway of her apartment building? Right after that happened, the sales for that particular breed of dog skyrocketed. Unethical breeders made a bundle cranking out overbred, defective dogs with no thought of actually improving the breed but rather to capitalize on people's greed and hate. I remember that at least one country banned the breed because, although bred to be livestock dogs, they were used primarily for fighting.

There are those who will listen to lushbo BECAUSE he offers nothing worthwhile, just lots and lots of lies and hate.

Thing is, there are always going to be people who want to cause unrest and distrust. There will always be another fat, drug and alcohol addicted lying SOB to replace lushbo and there will always be dittoheads who believe every lie he utters.

Same with fux, btw.

The liberals are to afraid to ignore him, because the Limbaughs and Hannity's of the nation may just get the upper upper hand on them again, and that is what liberals are so afraid of, and so they will tune in daily in order to listen to the ones they fear, in hopes to somehow counter them on the most important political issues being talked about everyday in this nation.. It's the same reason that conservatives know exactly what the liberals are doing on a daily basis just as well (by tuning in also).....

Same with fux, btw.

You go ahead and do that. Who cares about you anyway.
Go listen to Ed Shultz.
Unlike you, I welcome an opposing viewpoint. I don't listen to Shultz because his show is not available in this market. In fact his show is heard on just 6 stations, all low power and only one in a major market( Atlanta) in the south east.
Hate......Now, do you really want to go there?
Do you read what you post?

Same with fux, btw.

Fact is people will listen to a radio host they despise for more time that for those who like the host.
In each instance, they want to hear what the host has to say next.

Forum List

Back