Sponsors are dropping rush.

And Rush is not suspended? Why?
Ever see me defend Ed Shultz? Heck I have never even seen the guy on TV.

Righties are defending Rush though.

And Rush is not suspended? Why?
Ever see me defend Ed Shultz? Heck I have never even seen the guy on TV.

Righties are defending Rush though.

Rush owns the program he works in. He can't suspend himself.

He can be driven off the air, but that wouldn't be a punishment to fit the crime.

I think an apology would suffice.

It worked for Ed Schultz.

Rush is loving every minute of it!!!
I am sure him and his $350 million in net worth give two shits about sleep number mattresses

Name one sponsor that's dropped Limbaugh.

How about three/four? Title says three, but article mentions four! :eusa_eh:

3 sponsors drop Limbaugh as backlash against him grows - Utica, NY - The Observer-Dispatch, Utica, New York

At least somebody did their homework before they started stroking themselves.

Just like Meister said, some leave, some sign up. My bet is there's been sponsors wanting to get an ad on the Rush Limbaugh show for decades and they couldn't because there was a waiting list. So a few spots just opened up. Good for them.

I am sure him and his $350 million in net worth give two shits about sleep number mattresses
He pushed Breitbart out of the headlines; yes, he is probably THRILLED.

He pushed Breitbart out of the headlines; yes, he is probably THRILLED.
Ray Pohlman, spokesman for AutoZone, said the company had never advertised with Limbaugh and was working with its media buyers to find out if any ads did air. "If a commercial ran, it was in error," he said. "We're running it down."
"We have not advertised on Rush Limbaugh's radio program in over five years," Life Quotes spokeswoman Michelle Matlock said via email.
"We are actually not an active advertiser on the program and currently have no plans to sponsor it in the future," Megan Greuling, spokeswoman for Lending Tree, said via email.
I read Quicken Loans may drop him also. Most are just DENYING any association.

New Topics

Forum List

Back