Spokeswoman Marie Harf. The New "Miss South Carolina Moment". Such As The ISIS ?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:stupid: Can you just imagine if we had Lauren Caitlin Upton as Obama's Spokeswoman attempting to decipher this mess? It would probably go something like this. Lauren: " I Personally Believe" That ah, Summa, People in our nation don't have weapons of mass corruption, such as "The Uninformed New Yorkers" and Such As Those People in Los Angeles who don't have maps. And what we need to do is "DeEducate" those people who are doing bad things in U.S. States such as the ISIS and Such As The Iraq and The Sasquatchuwan. If we could just find all of those mean people right here in South Africa jobs in places like "The Burger King" or "Maybe even year round jobs shoveling snow and stuff". And maybe we can even find jobs for these Mean&Cookoo people working in those nuclear power plants right here in the United States Of Puerto Rico, oops, I mean Canada.:boobies:

:stupid: Can you just imagine if we had Lauren Caitlin Upton as Obama's Spokeswoman attempting to decipher this mess? It would probably go something like this. Lauren: " I Personally Believe" That ah, Summa, People in our nation don't have weapons of mass corruption, such as "The Uninformed New Yorkers" and Such As Those People in Los Angeles who don't have maps. And what we need to do is "DeEducate" those people who are doing bad things in U.S. States such as the ISIS and Such As The Iraq and The Sasquatchuwan. If we could just find all of those mean people right here in South Africa jobs in places like "The Burger King" or "Maybe even year round jobs shoveling snow and stuff". And maybe we can even find jobs for these Mean&Cookoo people working in those nuclear power plants right here in the United States Of Puerto Rico, oops, I mean Canada.:boobies:
Harf and Psaki have a Saturday Night Live career waiting for them.

• Banned
Even Lauren would of been a smarter President than Obama, at least she knows we have 50 States!

• Banned
May as well put blonde wigs on both of them. Dumb and Dumber.

Forum List

Back