Spoiler Alert to stupid liberals....toppling statues will not end the madness!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I walk past statues of people all damn day long when I'm downtown working....could give a rats fuck about who it is, never gave it a thought, for all I know it could be David Duke's grandfather, who cares.

I'm of a mindset that local white leaders who are the PROPRIETERS OF THIS NEW wave of getting rid of southern iconic statues, do so to spark the very violence, they claim not to want. But why? Why take the era of Trump, the ultimate Klan supporter and use this time to rid us so called darkies of a violent history? Why during the Obama administration put this bullshit plan into play.....never heard of this shit under Clinton, under Bush, under Reagan.....but the minute the black guy, takes office, suddenly small town America wants a fresh start???????????

Its a plan to rile up rednecks across the country and its working.....
upload_2017-8-15_3-16-28.jpeg
upload_2017-8-15_3-16-46.jpeg

I get the anger of white people, like it or not, people died for these iconic monuments. Local leaders if you want to please your base, raise wages, bring in good paying job, lower payroll and property taxes and enact healthcare for all.....and leave the damned statues alone!!

• Banned
Hate to say it Tiggerred, but the GOP will never go for raising wages, or enacting health care for all.
I know, and that's why they're using these mindless tactics of ridding the country of old dusty statues that nobody really gives a shit about to deflect what really concerns us all. (sigh), I live for the days when politics was just a sound bite on the evening news.

Forum List

Back