SPLC accidentally outs white nationalist as a radical lefty and Obama supporter

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
So he's a former *Occupy Wall Street* nut and an outspoken Obama acolyte.

Or he was..before he..er...*converted*....

"Despite overwhelming condemnation from Republicans and conservatives of white nationalism and what happened in Charlottesville, the left and their friends in the media have tried to pin the weekend's violence on the mainstream right. It turns out, they should be looking further left. "

Ben Jacobs

✔@Bencjacobs

The activist arrested is a member of Maoist group that is pro North Korea and had just compared police officers to the Confederate Army https://twitter.com/GrahamDavidA/status/897580797888278528 …

Katie Pavlich - Oh My: Leftist Southern Poverty Law Center Mentions Charlottesville White Supremacist Organizer as Former Occupy Wall Street, Obama Supporter

bloom-fair-nazi-flag-e1474910683182.jpg

says obama right there, see ?

If that's true then they should investigate if he really is a supremacist or just conveniently infiltrating & organizing one end of the 2 headed dragon for the leftist activist plot, which then would be a terrorist plot by way of instigating to set up a conflicting event riot.
Would not put it past these Obama activists.
My mole inside of Resist sent me their last meetup event, which was a democratic party meetup to discuss legalization of pot.
A bunch of stoners who defend lawlessness and criminals while rejecting authority, so should we be surprised at what lengths they will go when laws are not respected & never seem to pertain to them?

"Despite overwhelming condemnation from Republicans and conservatives of white nationalism and what happened in Charlottesville, the left and their friends in the media have tried to pin the weekend's violence on the mainstream right. It turns out, they should be looking further left. "

Ben Jacobs

✔@Bencjacobs

The activist arrested is a member of Maoist group that is pro North Korea and had just compared police officers to the Confederate Army https://twitter.com/GrahamDavidA/status/897580797888278528 …

Katie Pavlich - Oh My: Leftist Southern Poverty Law Center Mentions Charlottesville White Supremacist Organizer as Former Occupy Wall Street, Obama Supporter
You fell for this hoax, too?

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Wrong Jason Kessler, retard.

Ben Jacobs

✔@Bencjacobs

Did Soros pay him to run over Antifa people?

There's the freelance reporter Jason Kessler. A liberal.

And then there's the Nazi Jason Kessler. A right winger.

They don't even look alike!

Now go get back in line to be lied to again, koshergrl, CrusaderFrank, and Manonthestreet .

Ben Jacobs

✔@Bencjacobs

You fell for this hoax, too?

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Wrong Jason Kessler, retard.
An SPLC hoax?
No way.

"At one recent speech in favor of Charlottesville’s status as a sanctuary city, Kessler live-streamed himself as an attendee questioned him and apologized for an undisclosed spat during Kessler’s apparent involvement with Occupy. Kessler appeared visibly perturbed by the woman’s presence and reminders of their past association.

"Kessler himself has placed his “red-pilling” around December of 2013 when a PR executive was publicly excoriated for a tasteless Twitter joke about AIDS in Africa."

Jason Kessler

He's an obama mole lol.

Lefty mob retards are so retarded.

So white nationalists are an obama/leftard construct. There aren't enough of them, so they have to create and plant them, so they can justify leading righteous mob attacks, which just might kill our elected leaders....

Just like the nazis and the commies.

The KKK is the Left's propaganda wing.

End of story.

Ben Jacobs

✔@Bencjacobs

At least my moles don't go to any Resist events or instigate anything, they are only in the resist meetup group to get info on what they are up to, and to warn members of who is pulling their strings and why and remind them that the participants and organizers are responsible for the acts that take place. Let's just say those reminders, counter discussions & and counter information help keep their
meetings to 2-3-4 people in some places. The week of a thousand protests around the globe ended up only 4-6 protests.
One was that Witches Coven Circle. *L*

There's the freelance reporter Jason Kessler. A liberal.

And then there's the Nazi Jason Kessler. A right winger.

They don't even look alike!

Now go get back in line to be lied to again, koshergrl, CrusaderFrank, and Manonthestreet .
I'm just repeating what that bastion of journalistic integrity, the splc, says.

Siete posted that photo like it pertained to the topic. It wasn't-
SUBMITTED PHOTO Nazi memorabilia was sold from this stand at the Bloomsburg Fair.

And From the article-

BLOOMSBURG — As Lawrence Edward Betsinger prepared to pack up the Nazi flags and pins, and Confederate memorabilia from his stall at the Bloomsburg Fair, he claimed he had been set up.

The 72-year-old registered sex offender’s stand sparked a social media firestorm over the weekend after a picture of a swastika flag alongside a banner supporting presidential hopeful Donald Trump went viral.

Betsinger, however, maintained someone manipulated stacks of flags outside his stand to make it appear they were on open display.

“Listen I’ve been out here for 45 years. I’ve been peddling pretty much the same s--t all that time. What happened?” Betsinger said. “I was set up, as far as I’m concerned.”

Is the guy filth? Yeah, but that has nothing to do with a Trump.
Appears to be a poor photo shop.

Why do you think that?

Fair vendor with Nazi flag speaks out

Maybe you should direct your "critical thinking skills" at the OP.

Mods, are you saying the splc didn't out the wrong person? If so, could you post proof of that? Otherwise this doesn't belong in conspiracy theories. Just saying.

Siete posted that photo like it pertained to the topic. It wasn't-
SUBMITTED PHOTO Nazi memorabilia was sold from this stand at the Bloomsburg Fair.

And From the article-

BLOOMSBURG — As Lawrence Edward Betsinger prepared to pack up the Nazi flags and pins, and Confederate memorabilia from his stall at the Bloomsburg Fair, he claimed he had been set up.

The 72-year-old registered sex offender’s stand sparked a social media firestorm over the weekend after a picture of a swastika flag alongside a banner supporting presidential hopeful Donald Trump went viral.

Betsinger, however, maintained someone manipulated stacks of flags outside his stand to make it appear they were on open display.

“Listen I’ve been out here for 45 years. I’ve been peddling pretty much the same s--t all that time. What happened?” Betsinger said. “I was set up, as far as I’m concerned.”

Is the guy filth? Yeah, but that has nothing to do with a Trump.
Appears to be a poor photo shop.

Why do you think that?

Fair vendor with Nazi flag speaks out

Maybe you should direct your "critical thinking skills" at the OP.
it pertained to the topic, and it was not a photo shop, it was shop selling nazi memorabilia and trump merchandise.

Forum List

Back