Bull Ring Spiritual vs. Physical definitions: Prolife vs. LGBT beliefs

emilynghiem

Constitutionalist / Universalist
Jan 21, 2010
National Freedmen's Town District
This thread is started to continue from a post between Baz Ares and Chuz Life
Political Cartoon
that doesn't really belong under "political cartoons" where I found it.

My challenge to both BA and CL:
Can we agree to respect SEPARATE definitions
between "physical and legal status" vs. SPIRITUAL faith-based or internal definitions
in both these cases below:

* in prolife cases, people don't agree on the legal definition of when life begins for a person:
- one side argues spiritually it begins before birth, but this is FAITH BASED when a person's soul or consciousness enters the body
- the other side demands adherence to purely SECULAR legal definition of physical birth to recognize human rights and will

* in LGBT cases, people don't agree on the legal definition of gender or orientation for person's rights
- one side demands adherence to purely SECULAR SCIENTIFIC definitions of gender by birth and genetics
- the other side argues to recognize INTERNAL faith based identity or orientation regardless of physical genes

My challenge to Baz Ares and Chuz Life
Can we settle this by agreeing to treat these cases equally
- agree to SEPARATE the physical from the faith based definitions
and not impose or require one in place of the other
- agree to either SEPARATE terms of policies where both sides don't agree
on the spiritual/faith based part of these arguments, and allows
BOTH SIDES to have their OWN BELIEFS without imposing on the other side that disagrees
- find where both sides agree, and stick to that for secular policies,
instead of letting the faith based belief either be established or prohibited by secular laws.

That's my challenge to both of you.
Can you answer and explain how you would go about
treating both beliefs equally, or if you still believe in
projecting your beliefs in one case then protesting
when other people do that in the other case.

Is that fair to impose beliefs in either case on people who disagree and believe differently?

What approach seems most fair to you so all people are respected equally
regardless of our diverse beliefs on these issues above? Thank you!

Hey DOPer CL.

be·ing
Dictionary result for being
/ˈbēiNG/
noun
  1. 1.
    existence.
    "the railroad brought many towns into being"
    synonyms: existence, living, life, animation, animateness, aliveness, reality, actuality, essential nature, lifeblood, vital force, entity;
    "she finds herself warmed by his very being"

'living, life' ALIVE!

Egg= 'living, life' ALIVE!
Sperm= 'living, life' ALIVE!

Females once a month till too old makes an egg. (Egg= 'living, life' ALIVE! aka GOO)
The Goo (aka: egg) stays alive for 24 hours till washed away. Both the female and lord' just committed murder in your book by not getting the goo fertilized.
So it can live on as GOO! Does this meet your freely spewing BS standards? As you want to label conception a person (based on Living, Life).

Sperm (White GOO, funny how all races squirt White Sperm, animals and fish as well. No matter what skin color) is a collection of living cells. Kinda like polliwogs.
That be life. So every time I pull out and squirt my load on someone, I just murdered them. Not allowing them to stay protected, to travel deep into the host.
So I guess when I rub one out, I'm now a genocidal mass murderer of life.

Life is not all equal.

This thread is started to continue from a post between Baz Ares and Chuz Life
Political Cartoon
that doesn't really belong under "political cartoons" where I found it.

My challenge to both BA and CL:
Can we agree to respect SEPARATE definitions
between "physical and legal status" vs. SPIRITUAL faith-based or internal definitions
in both these cases below:

* in prolife cases, people don't agree on the legal definition of when life begins for a person:
- one side argues spiritually it begins before birth, but this is FAITH BASED when a person's soul or consciousness enters the body
- the other side demands adherence to purely SECULAR legal definition of physical birth to recognize human rights and will

* in LGBT cases, people don't agree on the legal definition of gender or orientation for person's rights
- one side demands adherence to purely SECULAR SCIENTIFIC definitions of gender by birth and genetics
- the other side argues to recognize INTERNAL faith based identity or orientation regardless of physical genes

My challenge to Baz Ares and Chuz Life
Can we settle this by agreeing to treat these cases equally
- agree to SEPARATE the physical from the faith based definitions
and not impose or require one in place of the other
- agree to either SEPARATE terms of policies where both sides don't agree
on the spiritual/faith based part of these arguments, and allows
BOTH SIDES to have their OWN BELIEFS without imposing on the other side that disagrees
- find where both sides agree, and stick to that for secular policies,
instead of letting the faith based belief either be established or prohibited by secular laws.

That's my challenge to both of you.
Can you answer and explain how you would go about
treating both beliefs equally, or if you still believe in
projecting your beliefs in one case then protesting
when other people do that in the other case.

Is that fair to impose beliefs in either case on people who disagree and believe differently?

What approach seems most fair to you so all people are respected equally
regardless of our diverse beliefs on these issues above? Thank you!

I can not do this request any justice on my phone.

Will come back to this as soon as possible.

Challenge Accepted.

OOPS, Forgot. Is this your Person in there?.

upload_2019-2-6_14-20-51.png

Maybe we drill a hole in these Oven baking Mini-Vans?

upload_2019-2-6_14-29-15.png

And tell your person in there to get a waterproof Cell phone case.
FFS!? All that polluted liquids in there. Nasty!

upload_2019-2-6_14-45-42.png

Last edited:
Quick question. . .

Where does the spiritual part of this thread come from? Which one of us does it pertain too?

I am not religious and I don't use religious references.

Last edited:
Quick question. . .

Where does the spiritual part of this thread come from? Which one of us does it pertain too?

Well, there is hope for you, to know religions are FAKE and there are no lords' or gods'!
:113: Makes this easier, presenting fewer difficulties address loads of nonsense.

Most Pro-Lifers use a fake lord' of some kind, in the case they make on GOO development states.
Interesting in the 26 versions of the Christan Raping Manual of Children, called Bible books has no
scientific data in it to prove thier unless BS on the matter. As it is a personal matter of one's FEELINGS
on the matter in the first place.

So you are working from mixed up cloudy personal FEELINGS here. SOooo..Weak they Be.
You have issues dealing with them in your head. Why do others (the BORN) need to suffer
for your weak FEELINGS? Tell me the last time you cried for other peoples GOO that failed to be born?
Can you keep up?

How much of your personal time, on your own time do you spend on the matter?
How much do you personally spend on this matter?. To save these Goo parasites,
do you offer to buy the GOO's from the Mom? Have you provided a bed in your own home to protect
the so-called person (still GOO) you want to call a person? Have you spoken to the person (GOO) Baking
in these ovens? If a Person it may want to die. are you against suicide? As you want to call it a person.

What are your feelings on the BORN with at least some kind of Long Form Birther Paperwork?
Do the papers matter here for you? Are All BORN equal? Or are some worth less than others?

Can we get the HOST to give birth to the Fetus, now a BORN Person? So we can deal with your personal feelings on the matter?
Will you fully fund the production of spawns to be born?

Should the State (any Gobmint body) fund its needs to live as a BORN person? Or do what Sparta did.
Take it out on a cliff to inspect it, if its good put in a work camp to pay its way for the state. If defective
toss of the cliff to feed the local Dumps Critters?

Some states in the U.S. Executes persons, some have a minimum age to do so. But why does this matter?
Are you Pro-Death Penalty?

Last edited:
Quick question. . .

Well, there is hope for you, to know religions are FAKE and there are no lords' or gods'!
:113: Makes this easier.

Most Pro-Lifers use a fake lord' of some kind, in the case they make on GOO development states.
Interesting in the 26 versions of the Christan Raping Manual of Children, called Bible books has no
scientific data in it to prove thier unless BS on the matter. As it is a personal matter of one's FEELINGS

So you are working from mixed up cloudy personal FEELINGS here. SOooo..Weak they Be.
You have issues dealing with them in your head. Why do others (the BORN) need to suffer
for your weak FEELINGS? Tell me the last time you cried for other peoples GOO that failed to be born?
Can you keep up?

do you offer to buy the GOO's from the Mom? Provided a bed in your own home to protect
the so-called GOO you want to call a person. Have you spoken to the person (GOO) Baking
in these ovens. If a Person it may want to die. are you against suicide?.

What are your feelings on the BORN with at least some kind of Long Form Birther Paperwork?
Do the papers matter here for you? Are All BORN equal? Or are some worth less than others?

Can we get the HOST to give birth to the Fetus, now a BORN Person? So we can deal with your personal feelings on the matter?

Should the State (any Gobmint body) fund its needs to live as a BORN person? Or do what Sparta did.
Take it out on a cliff to inspect it, if its good put in a work camp to pay its way for the state. If defective

Some states in the U.S. Executes persons, some have a minimum age to do so. But why does this matter?

Well.

Clearly this will be a short conversation.

th

Obviously not.

Drop the BS here in sig. The 14th sets the terms of what a person needs to MEET! In your weak case, Goo is a Person. FFS!?
The Qualifier is the word 'BORN' to be a person. Even with these morons in 1789 involved here.
Wrote this poorly. You need to get it rewritten to meet your feelings on the matter, you so wrongly apply to.

upload_2019-2-6_17-15-17.png

I do want old spews of 1789 forward updated to the 21st Century.

And BTW:Immunities does not help your case. 'Citizens' The Qualifier is the word 'BORN'

"he Privileges and Immunities Clause (U.S. Constitution, Article IV, Section 2, Clause 1, also known as the Comity Clause) prevents a state from treating citizens of other states in a discriminatory manner. Additionally, a right of interstate travel may plausibly be inferred from the clause."

Last edited:
Quick question. . .

Can you keep up?

do you offer to buy the GOO's from the Mom? Provided a bed in your own home to protect
the so-called GOO you want to call a person. Have you spoken to the person (GOO) Baking

Well.

th

Obviously not.
WEAK. Picking on writing style, as no reply to the post.
If you need clarification? Just ask. I can help you.

Last edited:
Quick question. . .

Can you keep up?

Well.

th

Obviously not.

I'll be honest, I have barely even skimmed your posts and I doubt that very many others give them any consideration as well.

If you want to write like a retard, have at it. Just know that I will not be reading them or responding to them when they are convoluted like that.

My time is better spent on other things.

I have asked for this thread to be removed.

"You can remove this thread or leave it up. Either way, I am not going to waste my time with members who don't even know my positions or how to communicate in a basic understandable way. "

I am not religiious and I have no idea what the LGBT reference is about.

I like the idea of a thread where various competing definitions and sources can be shared and debated but this thread is far from a good start on that.

Quick question. . .

Can you keep up?

Well.

th

Obviously not.

I'll be honest, I have barely even skimmed your posts and I doubt that very many others give them any consideration as well.

If you want to write like a retard, have at it. Just know that I will not be reading them or responding to them when they are convoluted like that.

WEAK.. What about those persons you want to save in them ovens?

"You can remove this thread or leave it up. Either way, I am not going to waste my time with members who don't even know my positions or how to communicate in a basic understandable way. "

I like the idea of a thread where various competing definitions and sources can be shared and debated but this thread is far from a good start on that.

So you concede you have no case for your FEELINGS to abuse BORN others for your needs?
Or care about these/those GOO stains you claim are persons baking in ovens all over, is it?
So you're bailing on the unborn. It was not worth fighting for.

Quick question. . .

Can you keep up?

Well.

th

Obviously not.

/ignored

I don't even care to know what the fuck it is that you think you are talking about.

Can you keep up?

Well.

th

Obviously not.

/ignored

I don't even care to know what the fuck it is that you think you are talking about.

No, So WEAK. You don't like my tastes, manor of words I choose.
To inform you of today's facts. GOO is GOO till born.

giphy.gif

Please Confirm you have no case! Just spewing BS.

Last edited:
"Spiritual vs. Physical definitions:"

One is real. Based on the facts. Can DOPers tell?

Spiritual: relating to or affecting the human spirit or soul. As opposed to material or physical thangs.
Persons in the womb are not Souls or Spirits. Just GOO! FAKE BS made up by Man to explain fears of real Facts of thangs.

Physical: material or physical thangs. Goo, is a material or physical thang. Just the simple facts. Nothang more.

CUM back CL, you must save some oven peoples.

Last edited:
OOPS, Forgot. Is this your Person in there?.

View attachment 244485

Maybe we drill a hole in these Oven baking Mini-Vans?

View attachment 244490

And tell your person in there to get a waterproof Cell phone case.
FFS!? All that polluted liquids in there. Nasty!

View attachment 244493

Dear Baz Ares: Because I believe in free speech, and anything anyone says during
the democratic process and/or grief/recovery/healing process, even if venting/projecting,
I welcome your participation in any way you end up expressing that.

I know you mean to joke and poke, but there are REAL people
with REAL experiences of their own children born later, after
having previous abortions,
coming out and telling them things like:
"I went away but I came back"
"You weren't ready for me, but I forgive you"
or the child even knowing without ever being told
that the aborted baby
had a birth defect or health condition
and the child "didn't want or wasn't ready to be born"
and had to come back later without those conditions.

You don't have to believe any of these reports that
can never be proven.

Some of my Christian friends believe these are demons
speaking through the children that do have unconscious
knowledge of the past and "pretend" to be past souls talking about past lives
which aren't really those people but some spiritual delusional trick.

You can believe these people reporting that are crazy
or making this up.

But if you are going to throw out your "crazy" cell phone memes
on here, I request you let me throw this "craziness" in the mix as well.

It's no more crazier than what you post.
But if it turns out to be true, that the spiritual consciousness
of children remembers the abortion, then this speaks to the potential of a
bigger spiritual process going on beyond and before conception and birth.

Suck on that thought, and
see what you spit out next!

Your replies ARE welcome in any form.
I appreciate your honesty and transparency Baz Ares
and would rather have that than censorship!

Please keep posting, and thank you for sharing
your creative expressions, which are part of the process.

Drop the BS here in sig. The 14th sets the terms of what a person needs to MEET! In your weak case, Goo is a Person. FFS!?
The Qualifier is the word 'BORN' to be a person. Even with these morons in 1789 involved here.
Wrote this poorly. You need to get it rewritten to meet your feelings on the matter, you so wrongly apply to.

View attachment 244521

I do want old spews of 1789 forward updated to the 21st Century.

And BTW:Immunities does not help your case. 'Citizens' The Qualifier is the word 'BORN'

"he Privileges and Immunities Clause (U.S. Constitution, Article IV, Section 2, Clause 1, also known as the Comity Clause) prevents a state from treating citizens of other states in a discriminatory manner. Additionally, a right of interstate travel may plausibly be inferred from the clause."

Okay Baz Ares
If we are going to reach agreed terms and definition of a legal person
based on BIRTH,
do you agree to apply the same scientifically established standards to both
* when a PERSON is born being defined by physical birth
* when a PERSON's LEGAL GENDER is defined by physical genetics at birth

Are you okay with both?
And just allow any variations based on "internal or spiritual beliefs"
to remain an issue of faith based preference SEPARATE from legal classification and status?

Yes or no?
Thank you, this is the real question I'm trying to offer.

HI Chuz Life I am responding here to this and your two other posts asking
about spiritual/religious references and LGBT.

Is my post to BA more clear why I am asking about these in tandem?

I'm saying both issues of defining person or gender have TWO
separate levels, one is the physical definition by science used as a common reference in the laws,
and the other SUBJECTIVE or "faith based" definition involves conflicting beliefs.
This is happening with both prolife arguments that the life of the person should
be recognized BEYOND the "birth" based definition in the laws, as well as with
the LGBT arguments demanding recognition for relative standards in defining gender
BEYOND just the "birth" based definition that has been used in laws (and still recognized in TX).

So my question to anyone including you and Baz Ares
do we agree to be consistent in how we include BOTH the
physical science based definitions that was previously agreed on in written laws to establish standards or status,
and the faith based subjective definitions where people disagree because of beliefs.

As for spiritual, I mean the collective process by which conscious
mind and will individually is connected with relations to others
and also collectively in society and humanity, which is faith based.
We cannot prove that what we do as individuals affects "all society"
so this collective level of influence that humans have on each other,
which we try to manage through laws of either church or state,
are influenced by our faith based beliefs or lack thereof or conflicts between.

So I call this collective or connected level "spiritual"
where it involves the conscious mind or conscience and
physical body, action or effects on the world around us.

New Topics

Forum List

Back