Spineless Republican Senators (Redundant I know) Propose Ending Columbus Day and Replace With Juneteenth

I've posted this before in another thread. I think we need one more holiday called Miscellaneous day. The purpose of the day would be for people to celebrate whatever they damn well please and to end the need for any more holidays.

By making Juneteenth a national holiday, that group will be as pleased as Punch, and they may cool some of the disorders that are destroying our nation.
No, you dont grasp that you cannot appease people like these Marxist thugs.

Any attempt to compromise with them or appease them is seen as weakness and they just increase their demads.

They dont really want a holiday for themselves, theyu want the system to be controled by themselves, everything else is just a temporary claim till they can ramp it up more.

I hope that these turncoats have enjoyed their life in public service since they have a snowball;'s chance in hell of getting re-elected
Don't bet on that . Illegals voting , ballot stuffing. America is gone. Democrats will not stop till this country is done. Why do democrats hate America and Americans?

By making Juneteenth a national holiday, that group will be as pleased as Punch, and they may cool some of the disorders that are destroying our nation.
No, you dont grasp that you cannot appease people like these Marxist thugs.

Any attempt to compromise with them or appease them is seen as weakness and they just increase their demads.

They dont really want a holiday for themselves, theyu want the system to be controled by themselves, everything else is just a temporary claim till they can ramp it up more.

You are right that they will just keep demanding and demanding and demaning.

I would not dignify them with the label "Marxist." I doubt they even know who Marx was!

It just takes my breath away how weak, spineless and eager to crawl and lick the boots of Marxist Democrats these supposed Republicans are.

Sens. Ron Johnson (R-WI) and James Lankford (R-OK) backed a proposal on Wednesday to replace Columbus Day with Juneteenth as a federal holiday.
Sen. John Cornyn (R-TX) has sponsored a bipartisan bill that would make Juneteenth, a day that celebrates the end of slavery, a federal holiday. Cornyn’s bill has engendered some backlash from Republicans worried about the cost of adding another federal paid holiday.

Figgers one would be an Okie.

Free North Occupied Texas!
Columbus never saw America. So actually this is a good idea.

C'mon.

There's no harm in pleasing a certain group.

These disorders don't exist and a Juneteenth holiday is not going to stop the protests.

It just takes my breath away how weak, spineless and eager to crawl and lick the boots of Marxist Democrats these supposed Republicans are.

Sens. Ron Johnson (R-WI) and James Lankford (R-OK) backed a proposal on Wednesday to replace Columbus Day with Juneteenth as a federal holiday.
Sen. John Cornyn (R-TX) has sponsored a bipartisan bill that would make Juneteenth, a day that celebrates the end of slavery, a federal holiday. Cornyn’s bill has engendered some backlash from Republicans worried about the cost of adding another federal paid holiday.

Columbus never saw America. So actually this is a good idea.

That's not the point. Columbus is highly revered by the Italian people. Why shouldn't our garlic-eating friends have their own holiday? Sounds like just an excuse for anti-Italian prejudice.

The Republican Congresscritters are more spineless than the French!
The French under Macron can be counted on to do things you wouldn't expect of them.

Whereas the republicans in Congress can be counted on to not do things you should be able
to count on from them.

The French under Macron can be counted on to do things you wouldn't expect of them.

Whereas the republicans in Congress can be counted on to not do things you should be able
to count on from them.

France is a tremendous nation in many ways. Sure they have no-go areas control by islamonazis. And millions boycotted French Toast when they told President Bush to f himself during the War on Evil.

But they are still quite civilized.

I agree how dare they take a holiday away from a man as great as Columbus.

Why can't we have both? :dunno:

The country can only afford so many holidays. What holiday would you dump instead? MLK? Christmas?

The richest nation in the history of the world can't afford another holiday? Get the fuck out of here. :lol:

America didn't become the richest nation on earth by sitting around on our keisters.
No, we became the richest nation in the world through FREEDOM AND CAPTIALISM!!!

to count on from them.

France is a tremendous nation in many ways. Sure they have no-go areas control by islamonazis. And millions boycotted French Toast when they told President Bush to f himself during the War on Evil.

But they are still quite civilized.
It was french fries, dumbass! You ever hear the term "freedom fries"?

They need to add a 13th federal holiday -April 20th, 2022 (4/20) Cannabis Day, when Kamala Harris follows up on her promise to legalize (decriminalize) it.

How about April 30? Casimir the Great's birthday, was born that date in 1310 in Koval, Poland.

Cas is best known for emancipating the slaves in 1347- releasing the black people more than 500 years before Honest Abe and Juneteenth.

Forum List

Back