Spill baby Spill

TM's new energy car, to avoid the evils of internal combustion:

flintstones_car.jpg

* Barney Rubble not included.
barney-rubble.jpg

• Banned
And how long does their damage last?

Decades.

Is the oil industry going to repay all the other industries like tourism and fishing for all the loss of revenue this will cost those other industries for decsdes now?

NO

why do you defend one industry at the GREAT EXPENSE of other industries?

Because you a a partisan fool

Billions of barrels of oil are extracted from the Gulf of Mexico without incident. And yes, something went wrong here and we need to find out.. but let's not start burinng the printing presses so-to-speak just yet. This is hardly cause to demonize the oil industry.

And I should know... I live in South LA and I actually have a camp on Grande Isle, so this hits home. But it ain't the end of the world.

TM only likes foreigners to produce oil, that way it only affects them, not her

but she has no problem consuming lots of oil

And for the record... mark my words.... Obama and the Dems in Congress will do little or nothing about expanding offshore drilling. Don't believe a word of it.

No yurt the spurt I do not think only foreigners should produce oil.

I think we should head up the push to alternative energy because its Smart both economically, militarily and enviromentally.

You protect oil over all the other industries that get fucked by spills like this because ....well.....because you are dumb?

I think we should head up the push to alternative energy because its Smart both economically, militarily and enviromentally.

You protect oil over all the other industries that get fucked by spills like this because ....well.....because you are dumb?

Well then, let's ban the automobile since there are tens of thousands killed each year in automobile deaths. Makes sense, right?

Well then, let's ban the automobile since there are tens of thousands killed each year in automobile deaths. Makes sense, right?

Why do you defend sending billions of dollars to the very people who wish us harm?

Why do you not care about all the commerse that will be now trashed because this spill will kill the fishing industry and seriously fuck up the tourist industry in the gulf for decades to come?

Why do you not care about the unreplaceable wildlife that will be lost?

Why is one industry that is on its way out anyway to you outwieghs all these others?

Because you cant see straight.

You see only what your republican handelers tell you to see.

where did i 'protect' oil companies?

we have been heading up alternative energy for decades now, bush was for it, clinton, obama....wtf do you think we've been doing? it doesn't negate the REALITY that we need oil and we need to ween ourselves off FOREIGN oil....all you've done is bitch aboiut the oil produced in your backyard....yet you have no problem continually using more and more oil

By defending this spill as not important enough to be of concern

Hows that drilly drilly thing working out for ya?

Yeah, where are the Army Corp. of Engineers when you need them? Why is the Obama Administration moving so slow? Power Point, phone calls, and back door meetings are just not going to fix this. Maybe it is time to stop campaigning and play Executive. Another crisis made bigger by political indecision. I'm shocked! Where is Anderson Cooper? Why is Obama out there campaigning when he should be out there cleaning the beaches? Get him a shovel! Why hasn't the source of the spill been stopped? Where are the Authorities? We are entitled. We should pass a law. ;););)

Pretty well....How often do accidents like this come along, every 15-20 years or so?

The more important question is how long will it take the ecosystems to recover from it and how much is it going to cost, not only in clean up costs, but lost jobs and revenue from the fishing industry.

Hows that drilly drilly thing working out for ya?

Yeah, where are the Army Corp. of Engineers when you need them? Why is the Obama Administration moving so slow? Power Point, phone calls, and back door meetings are just not going to fix this. Maybe it is time to stop campaigning and play Executive. Another crisis made bigger by political indecision. I'm shocked! Where is Anderson Cooper? Why is Obama out there campaigning when he should be out there cleaning the beaches? Get him a shovel! Why hasn't the source of the spill been stopped? Where are the Authorities? We are entitled. We should pass a law. ;););)

Please show me exactly in the Constitution where it states that the Federal Government will help a private business out of a jam like this oil spill?

New Topics

Forum List

Back