Spike Protein in mRNA COVID Vaccines: One of the Most Bioactive and Damaging Substances Known to Mankind

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021

The dangers of this jab are astronomical, why those who have taken it keep going is beyond most of us who
know what this deadly jab does. Good luck to those who take it and keep taking it.

“There is no truth at all that vaccines weaken the immune system and that this causes death. This suggestion goes against every scientific principle of vaccination,” a spokesperson for the University of Oxford COVID-19 Vaccine team told Reuters in December 2021.

(Natural News) They call it Post Pandemic Stress Disorder, or PPSD, but it’s really long-term side effects from the Covid vaccines, and those who dare complain will face the dire consequences of challenging the false-authority of the Chinese Communist Party (Biden) administration. Most people have no idea that forced vaccination is only the beginning of “battling” the pandemic, because psychological disorders caused by the vaccines are already being categorized as PPSD, and forced medications for that kind of anxiety and depression are next.
snip
Got neurological disorders just days after getting the Fauci Flu shot?

Natural News covers holistic health, nutritional therapies, consciousness and spirituality, permaculture , organics, animal rights, environmental health, food and superfoods , and performance nutrition.

The site strongly criticizes drugs-and-surgery medicine, vaccines, corporate corruption, animal testing, the use of humans for medical experiments, the chemical contamination of foods, heavy metals in consumer products, factory farming and government corruption.
Natural News (formerly NewsTarget, which is now a separate sister site) is a far-right, anti-vaccination conspiracy theory and fake news website known for promoting alternative medicine, pseudoscience, and far-right extremism.[7]

The site's founder, Michael Allen "Mike" Adams, gained attention after posting a blog entry implying a call for violence against proponents of GMO foods, and then allegedly creating another website with a list of names of alleged supporters. He has been accused of using "pseudoscience to sell his lies".[8] Adams has described vaccines as "medical child abuse".[9]
------------------------------------
Its exhausting to keep up with you guys that write against the covid vaccine or any vaccine.

Social media users have misinterpreted a British government report on COVID-19 vaccines, baselessly claiming that it proves vaccinations permanently lower an individual’s immunity to the disease.

The assertion rests on observations by the UK Health Security Agency that double-vaccinated people who later catch COVID-19 develop less ‘N antibodies’ than those who recover from the illness before their inoculations. (see page 23, here).

• Banned
“There is no truth at all that vaccines weaken the immune system and that this causes death. This suggestion goes against every scientific principle of vaccination,” a spokesperson for the University of Oxford COVID-19 Vaccine team told Reuters in December 2021.

THERE IS PLENTY OF TRUTH YOU REFUSE TO SEE IT, IN THE END YOUR FEAR DETOURED YOU TO THE WRONG CHOICE BECAUSE CORRECT INFORMATION HAS BEEN KEPT FROM YOU!

TOO BAD YOUR NOT MORE ABLE TO RESEARCH OTHER THAN CNN.
AND WHEN YOU HAVE SITES LIKE THIS THAT TAKE INFORMATION AND HIDES IT OR DELETES IT SO PPL LIKE YOU CAN’T FIND IT, WELL YOU ARE LEFT TO BELIEVE ALL THE BS YOU SHOULDN’T. JUST LIKE NOW.

I CAN GIVE YOU A BOOK OF PROOF , PROB. THEY DELETE IT ALL.

• Banned

Social media users have misinterpreted a British government report on COVID-19 vaccines, baselessly claiming that it proves vaccinations permanently lower an individual’s immunity to the disease.

The assertion rests on observations by the UK Health Security Agency that double-vaccinated people who later catch COVID-19 develop less ‘N antibodies’ than those who recover from the illness before their inoculations. (see page 23, here).

Try searching a MEDICAL JOURNAL and not CNN
Medical Journals often help .When the information is not changed by your own Gov.

4F8C58D0-D3A5-4507-824A-5DC8ABDBF9C4.jpeg

• Banned
THERE IS PLENTY OF TRUTH YOU REFUSE TO SEE IT, IN THE END YOUR FEAR DETOURED YOU TO THE WRONG CHOICE BECAUSE CORRECT INFORMATION HAS BEEN KEPT FROM YOU!

TOO BAD YOUR NOT MORE ABLE TO RESEARCH OTHER THAN CNN.
AND WHEN YOU HAVE SITES LIKE THIS THAT TAKE INFORMATION AND HIDES IT OR DELETES IT SO PPL LIKE YOU CAN’T FIND IT, WELL YOU ARE LEFT TO BELIEVE ALL THE BS YOU SHOULDN’T. JUST LIKE NOW.

I CAN GIVE YOU A BOOK OF PROOF , PROB. THEY DELETE IT ALL.
P.S. I for to apologize due to the fact of my lovely caps. I had a crumb get the keys stuck omg, as i’m saying this It feels just as bad as saying the dog ate my homework bahahahah!!

Anyway I came back to tell you sorry I was not yelling at you. Have a great weekend.

Most jabbers can’t stop to think and look at information provided half this bull shit comes from MEDICAL JOURNALS , it’s floor those of us who have information how guliable the public is just cause it’s a white coat. Lol

FNDs refer to various relatively common and disabling conditions in which people may experience neurological symptoms arising from brain networks dysfunction in absence of damage or structural disease of the nervous system, with or without psychosocial stressors.1 FND may present with a variety of symptoms, including weakness, movement disorders, sensory symptoms, persistent dizziness, speech disorders and PNES.
-----------------
I know a relative who has speech disorders.
Do you know if this symptom is temporary ? Is the damage done ? Or could it get worse ?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back