Spike in Cleveland coronavirus cases rooted in days immediately after May 30 protest

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
How many times have we been told in the past week that the protests aren't the cause of the current surge in cases?

CLEVELAND, Ohio – Cleveland’s spike in COVID-19 coronavirus cases that has set daily records twice since Thursday has its roots in the days immediately after the Black Lives Matter protest on May 30 in downtown, Public Health Director Merle Gordon said Monday.

Addressing a City Council committee, Gordon said the onset of cases that are part of the current spike was about June 3 and 4, about the same time the city lifted its daytime travel restrictions in downtown and Ohio City.

Sorry to burst your anti-science bubble, health experts said that mass BLM protests do not spread covid-19 but anti-lockdown protests and small family gatherings are a hotbed of disease.

How many times have we been told in the past week that the protests aren't the cause of the current surge in cases?

CLEVELAND, Ohio – Cleveland’s spike in COVID-19 coronavirus cases that has set daily records twice since Thursday has its roots in the days immediately after the Black Lives Matter protest on May 30 in downtown, Public Health Director Merle Gordon said Monday.

Addressing a City Council committee, Gordon said the onset of cases that are part of the current spike was about June 3 and 4, about the same time the city lifted its daytime travel restrictions in downtown and Ohio City.

I'm sure it's both. The protests were the biggest "party" anyone was at. I was reading an article from Portland, Oregon where they VERY carefully tiptoed through the tulips about the marked spike in cases about two weeks after the huge protest June 1 or 2nd. LOL

Anyone not calling this for what it is should be included with the Republican deniers.

I hear some protests used masks. But those were the peaceful ones that the media never shows us.

The fact that some people want to hide or dismiss the notion that the protests played a part in some areas of Covid spikes is so insulting to anyone's intelligence that it is honestly amazing that they are even trying.

You're telling me that a highly contagious virus spread through respiratory droplets has not spread like wildfire between thousands of people crammed together like sardines? Most of them shouting and in some cases screaming at the top of their lungs causing God knows how much infected spittle to fly out of their "woke" mouths?

Sorry to burst your anti-science bubble, health experts said that mass BLM protests do not spread covid-19 but anti-lockdown protests and small family gatherings are a hotbed of disease.
You have proven that you are the one who is anti-science by posting a fallacious appeal to authority, jackass.

You have proven that you are the one who is anti-science by posting a fallacious appeal to authority, jackass.

LOL silly far-rightist. Should I take your word over that of 1000 health experts? I bet they wore lab coats and everything! Do you even own a lab coat? LOL

LOL silly far-rightist. Should I take your word over that of 1000 health experts?
Yeah right. There is no indication whatsoever that any of them health experts.

And even if they were, your post would still be a fallacious appeal to authority, you low IQ anti-science moonbat.

Forum List

Back