Spending on Global Warming....what a disgrace.

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Talk about burning money!!!! What a fucking crime!!!!

But according to the Guardian, “Economic impact of global warming is costing the world more than $1.2 trillion a year, wiping 1.6% annually from global GDP.” In fact, even if there were Global Warming, how would anyone measure its effects with any certainty?

According to Forbes, despite having no clear Global Warming policy, the US is spending beaucoup bucks fighting the menace:

According to the GAO, annual federal climate spending has increased from $4.6 billion in 2003 to $8.8 billion in 2010, amounting to $106.7 billion over that period. The money was spent in four general categories: technology to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, science to understand climate changes, international assistance for developing countries, and wildlife adaptation to respond to actual or expected changes. Technology spending, the largest category, grew from $2.56 billion to $5.5 billion. The U.S. Government spent $32.5 billion on climate studies between 1989 and 2009. This doesn’t count about $79 billion more spent for climate change technology research, foreign aid and tax breaks for “green energy.”

More shockingly, the amounts spent by US business for green, standards is appalling:

Compliance with green regulations costs the U.S. economy more than $1.75 trillion per year — about 12%-14% of GDP, and half of the $3.456 trillion Washington is currently spending. The annual cost is closer to $1.8 trillion when an estimated $55.4 billion regulatory administration and policing budget is included.

Overall, even Global Warming boosters are forced to admit there has been no temperature increase for 15-20 years. Further, the computer models used for predictions have repeatedly failed to predict future events. And most of the disaster projections ares based upon these. Finally, it has become impossible to ignore that the earth is simply not getting warmer, but cooler—according to the experience of most folks

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/60256

A crime.

I am in the field of autism. My organization is being forced by New York State to cut back on 10% of our budget over the next 3 years.....several million dollars.....services to autistic adults.........and we are spending tens of billions on this horseshit.:slap:

A crime

And you know what the attitude of the people in this global warming religion is? "Fuck the people with autism.......money for renewables is far more important!!!"

We should be spending more on science, tech and infrastructure. I am dead serious...We'd be better off as a nation.

I don't expect don't expect a economic caveman to understand why we should. ;)

More on cures for diseases
More for nasa
More for nws
More for research

Keep America number one for a long fucking time to come!

But according to the Guardian, “Economic impact of global warming is costing the world more than $1.2 trillion a year, wiping 1.6% annually from global GDP.” In fact, even if there were Global Warming, how would anyone measure its effects with any certainty?

According to Forbes, despite having no clear Global Warming policy, the US is spending beaucoup bucks fighting the menace:

According to the GAO, annual federal climate spending has increased from $4.6 billion in 2003 to $8.8 billion in 2010, amounting to $106.7 billion over that period. The money was spent in four general categories: technology to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, science to understand climate changes, international assistance for developing countries, and wildlife adaptation to respond to actual or expected changes. Technology spending, the largest category, grew from $2.56 billion to $5.5 billion. The U.S. Government spent $32.5 billion on climate studies between 1989 and 2009. This doesn’t count about $79 billion more spent for climate change technology research, foreign aid and tax breaks for “green energy.”

More shockingly, the amounts spent by US business for green, standards is appalling:

Compliance with green regulations costs the U.S. economy more than $1.75 trillion per year — about 12%-14% of GDP, and half of the $3.456 trillion Washington is currently spending. The annual cost is closer to $1.8 trillion when an estimated $55.4 billion regulatory administration and policing budget is included.

Overall, even Global Warming boosters are forced to admit there has been no temperature increase for 15-20 years. Further, the computer models used for predictions have repeatedly failed to predict future events. And most of the disaster projections ares based upon these. Finally, it has become impossible to ignore that the earth is simply not getting warmer, but cooler—according to the experience of most folks

Since Liberals Demand Accountability: Can Global Warming ?Experts? be Disappeared?

A crime.

I am in the field of autism. My organization is being forced by New York State to cut back on 10% of our budget over the next 3 years.....several million dollars.....services to autistic adults.........and we are spending tens of billions on this horseshit.:slap:

A crime

And you know what the attitude of the people in this global warming religion is? "Fuck the people with autism.......money for renewables is far more important!!!"

I work with autism too. You're post is stupid. You want no regulations? Here's a place you can move:

Smog-hit-Chinese-cities--012.jpg

Since Liberals Demand Accountability: Can Global Warming ?Experts? be Disappeared?

A crime.

A crime

I work with autism too. You're post is stupid. You want no regulations? Here's a place you can move:

Smog-hit-Chinese-cities--012.jpg

These people scare me :( They want to turn us back to the late 19th century!

That's funny Matthew. That's precisely the charge they've long been making against us.

The denialists seem to be without exception, people that fear any kind of change or new technology. They are not the people the support and develop things like a 50 cent microscope or a profitable private rocket system.

The denialists seem to be without exception, people that fear any kind of change or new technology. They are not the people the support and develop things like a 50 cent microscope or a profitable private rocket system.

Technology created this mess-----that might explain the fear

Speak of the Amish!

Speak of the Amish!

You don't think technology had a hand in creating those pollution spouting factories in China ?

Oh Gawd.

The typical diatribe from the far left asshats.........attempt to bring in some reasoned judgment and they go nuclear......."you are fine with a filthy planet"........"you're a racist"........."youre a homophobe"........."they'll make people eat dogfood". Its always the way with these limpwristers if they don't get their way.

And talk about an epic strawman implication.......showing photos of pollution in China as if I ( or any other American ) could possibly ever have some kind of effect on the Chinese government and their energy policies. How gay?!!!! How stoopid?!! Really.......Ive always said these people have some significant connect the dots issues!! There ya go!!

The fact is.......these people are so beholden to their religion, it is perfectly fine with them that 500 million dollars gets wasted on a laughable joke renewable ( Solyndra ) and my organization has to cut millions in services to folks with autism. You see, to nuts like these, the planet is more important than the people who live on it.

Thankfully, while frustrating, I am comforted to know that their plight has gone steadily into the shitter since 2007 ( see thread PROOF THE SKEPTICS ARE WINNING ). Their way of looking at the world is decidedly fringe as clearly demonstrated by massive evidence that the science is having zero effect on public policy ( Cap and Trade buried 6 feet under years ago :D ). Indeed......nobody is caring about the science no matter what bombs the religion is throwing and by the way.......the bomb throwing has convinced the people overwhelmingly that the scientists are fucking with the data anyway >>>

69% Say It?s Likely Scientists Have Falsified Global Warming Research - Rasmussen Reports?

Nobody cares about global warming in 2014 >>>

Climate Change Not a Top Worry in U.S.

Were drilling our asses off >>>

http://finance.yahoo.com/blogs/daily-ticker/drill-baby-drill-u-energy-revolution-being-heard-160607133.html

Most scientists are skeptics >>>>

Peer-Reviewed Survey Finds Majority Of Scientists Skeptical Of Global Warming Crisis - Forbes

Coal embraced again by the EU after green experiment disaster >>>

RealClearEnergy - Coal Will Be King by 2030

Wind Power: Germany?s Fatal Attraction ? STOP THESE THINGS

But you assholes can keep posting up glacier melt threads!!!!:D

Nobody gives a rats ass !!!! :fu::up::fu::up::fu::up::fu::up::fu:

Last edited:
The typical diatribe from the far left asshats.........attempt to bring in some reasoned judgment and they go nuclear......."you are fine with a filthy planet"........"you're a racist"........."youre a homophobe"........."they'll make people eat dogfood". Its always the way with these limpwristers if they don't get their way.

Skook, you're the one here using such language.

Go on, admit it. Like so many of the conservative metrosexual types, you squat to pee because you enjoy the way it makes you feel.

Last edited:

Skook, you're the one here using such language.

Go on, admit it. Like so many of the conservative metrosexual types, you squat to pee because you enjoy the way it makes you feel.

As a matter of fact, Ive been doing all my business sitting down for several years now.:D

I squat to pee because I like to sit down and read a bit in my library.

Hey man.....do you bang that cat?:gay:

This is chew your arm off funny as shit >>>

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55f9j6irUsU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55f9j6irUsU[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back