Speed of Light is Just Too Damn Slow!

Another genius who forgot that einstein swore up and down that the universe could not be expanding

Tell us more
Your analysis of the history is not accurate. Hubble discovered galaxies outside our galaxy, in 1924. Well after Einsteins general theory. The idea of a big bang and expanding universe came several later. Meanwhile Einstein had no option but to believe our milky way was all that there was and it was not expanding. It was known that his general field theory was unstable for a static universe, so he put in a cosmological constant fudge factor to allow a stable static universe. Einstein later rued that he didn't made the bold leap earlier that the universe was expanding.
Too many words to say he was wrong
You can't express science with juvenile sound bites.
Yea science like codes appear from nothing in sterile pond water

Or the universe is not expanding

Another genius who forgot that einstein swore up and down that the universe could not be expanding

Tell us more
Your analysis of the history is not accurate. Hubble discovered galaxies outside our galaxy, in 1924. Well after Einsteins general theory. The idea of a big bang and expanding universe came several later. Meanwhile Einstein had no option but to believe our milky way was all that there was and it was not expanding. It was known that his general field theory was unstable for a static universe, so he put in a cosmological constant fudge factor to allow a stable static universe. Einstein later rued that he didn't made the bold leap earlier that the universe was expanding.

Yep. Until Hubble measured the red shift in various fuzzies showing they were moving away at great speed, they were simply thought to be nebula within the Milky Way. If I remember right, the actual term "Big Bang" came from Dr. Fred Hoyle who used it as a pejorative mocking the idea as he too did not support the idea.
The term big bang explained the remains of the bang as the observed cosmic background radiation

Holmdel road at the old bell labs now Lucent building, not far from me

May not be the universe, but spacetime. Spacetime is another entity which we do not have a firm grasp of. The "universe" may have to expand in order to keep space-time moving forward.

May not be the universe, but space-time which is another entity which we do not have a good grasp of. The "universe" may have to expand in order to keep space-time moving forward.
First thing you have said that I agree with.

No one knows, once this is accepted real progress can begin.

Yep. Until Hubble measured the red shift in various fuzzies showing they were moving away at great speed, they were simply thought to be nebula within the Milky Way. If I remember right, the actual term "Big Bang" came from Dr. Fred Hoyle who used it as a pejorative mocking the idea as he too did not support the idea.
As I remember, Hoyle suggested that as the universe expanded, new matter would randomly pop into existence to keep the universe in a steady state of density. It wasn't til around 1950 that the big bang was totally accepted and Hoyle was defeated.

As I remember, Hoyle suggested that as the universe expanded, new matter would randomly pop into existence to keep the universe in a steady state of density. It wasn't til around 1950 that the big bang was totally accepted and Hoyle was defeated.
Lol and now Tyson says that we and the universe are both computer programs on a hard drive

Science

Tell us more

The term big bang explained the remains of the bang as the observed cosmic background radiation

I know right where it is. I took 5ESS training there at Bell Labs.

But which came before the other, the Big Bang Theory or the work of Wilson and Penzias? I thought the Big Bang Theory came long before 1964! Oops!

Tell us more

But which came before the other, the Big Bang Theory or the work of Wilson and Penzias? I thought the Big Bang Theory came long before 1964! Oops!
The discovery of cmb gave serious credence to the big bang theory. Which is now by the way failing as for one there is no observable void in the universe where the origin would be and now we have galaxies traveling faster and faster with no known cause as some are saying that up to 5 times the speed of light has been observed... NASA said that not me, but I will tell you this which is that 85 percent of the universe is not missing

Tell us more

The discovery of cmb gave serious credence to the big bang theory. Which is now by the way failing as for one there is no observable void in the universe where the origin would be and now we have galaxies traveling faster and faster with no known cause as some are saying that up to 5 times the speed of light has been observed... NASA said that not me, but I will tell you this which is that 85 percent of the universe is not missing
Why do you perpetually keep avoiding answering questions, sidestepping issues, thinking that YOU define discussions when you claim everything and define nothing, and always trying to change the subject when pinned down? It just let's everyone know you are a total bullshitter and a troll. Like so many other people here, you try to deflect away from yourself with nothing but insults and name-calling.

How can there be an "observable void" when there is no center of the universe! The center is everywhere! You totally do not grasp a single concept from which you speak. As to voids, if you want a void, why not try the Bootes Void (near the Big Dipper in the constellation Bootes The Herder), or the Eridanus Supervoid near Orion? Big enough?

Why do you perpetually keep avoiding answering questions, sidestepping issues, thinking that YOU define discussions when you claim everything and define nothing, and always trying to change the subject when pinned down? It just let's everyone know you are a total bullshitter and a troll. Like so many other people here, you try to deflect away from yourself with nothing but insults and name-calling.

How can there be an "observable void" when there is no center of the universe! The center is everywhere! You totally do not grasp a single concept from which you speak. As to voids, if you want a void, why not try the Bootes Void (near the Big Dipper in the constellation Bootes The Herder), or the Eridanus Supervoid near Orion? Big enough?
If there was a big bang and matter began traveling away from that point, after enough time the center of this area would empty as matter traveled away. Since trajectories are reversible information currently observable movement would be traceable back to the void, exactly. Once they figured out that there is no void they said that the big bang is just when matter decided to pop into existence.

Like life just decided to create itself from nothing.

When examined this is not even comedy much less science

PS no your voids are not big enough. The big bang determines that matter should form a sort of a shell emanating from the zero point

If there was a big bang and matter began traveling away from that point, after enough time the center of this area would empty as matter traveled away. Since trajectories are reversible information currently observable movement would be traceable back to the void, exactly. Once they figured out that there is no void they said that the big bang is just when matter decided to pop into existence.

PS no your voids are not big enough. The big bang determines that matter should form a sort of a shell emanating from the zero point

You are a total fraud and an IDIOT. You don't know enough to teach 1st grade science to seven years olds with baking soda volcanoes. Waste no more of my time.

You are a total fraud and an IDIOT. You don't know enough to teach 1st grade science to seven years olds with baking soda volcanoes. Waste no more of my time.
What am I claiming to be that I am fraudulent in?

PS The FBI thinks differently.

Got 45 minutes to kill? Watch light travel to Jupiter. If that's just too long, it only takes 3 agonizing minutes to reach the first planet!

Put it in down to earth perspective. Shoot a beam of light around the earth at the equator, and it will make 7.5 trips in one second.

Got 45 minutes to kill? Watch light travel to Jupiter. If that's just too long, it only takes 3 agonizing minutes to reach the first planet!

Put it in down to earth perspective. Shoot a beam of light around the earth at the equator, and it will make 7.5 trips in one second.

Well the distance is right but how would you get the light to curve?

You could also fire the light at the moon and it would arrive in 1.28 seconds.....

Wow. Did too much acid in high school I see....

Wow. Did too much acid in high school I see....
You claimed that I am a fraud. Again what claim have I made about myself that is fraudulent?

It's ok, I know that you are trying to act intellectually.

AAPL
GOOG
RTN
NEXT

New Topics

Forum List

Back