CDZ Speculation - Why is there nothing coming out on the driver in VA?

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
It's been 5 days, no videos, no statement releases that I've seen, no eyewitness statements nothing? Comments?

Bribes have to be made in order to get the narrative straight. Please standby for an official narrative....

• Banned
Something sinister may indeed by going on. This is very unusual IMO. Perhaps the VA government is waiting until enough liberal regressves have found him guilty of murder one in the media and on message boards?

• Banned
Probably part of the policy not to glorify terrorists
Doubtful at best. The media and "some" people are fanning the flames of hatred and we really don't know what all happened, or even if the woman killed was part of anything?

I've read a bit about him. I saw a photo that purported to be him with a group called Vanguard, I think, but they claim he wasn't a member, he was just standing with them with a white shirt they gave him.

Also, a teacher of his talked to the media about his fascination with Nazis.

This I've gleaned from very casual reading.

• Banned
I've read a bit about him. I saw a photo that purported to be him with a group called Vanguard, I think, but they claim he wasn't a member, he was just standing with them with a white shirt they gave him.

Indeed, but while I'm not defending him in the least, his teachers statement is second hand, and in court would be deemed "hearsay". I'd just like to really know who everybody was and what happened that led up to this tragic event.

Indeed, but while I'm not defending him in the least, his teachers statement is second hand, and in court would be deemed "hearsay". I'd just like to really know who everybody was and what happened that led up to this tragic event.

Pretty sure it's being investigated as we speak.

That doesn't mean we are privy to everything they're finding out.

Bribes have to be made in order to get the narrative straight. Please standby for an official narrative....

what insane freaks you conspiracy loons are. maybe you should seek help for your concern about a Nazi.

and plenty has come out about him... including how he beat his own mother.

and his own teacher said he thought Nazis "were pretty cool guys".

what should be out at this point? :cuckoo:

Doubtful at best. The media and "some" people are fanning the flames of hatred and we really don't know what all happened, or even if the woman killed was part of anything?
The cops are going to be very close lipped on this one, with the FBI investigating and all. Damned cops, always spoiling our fun when we're dying of curiosity on a real juicy case. But if information is leaked to the press and the public, it could completely screw the attempts to defend or prosecute this guy.

"Don't know what happened?" Have you seen the multiple videos? Good grief.
None of those videos show what lead up to it.
Yeah since the car had to come from so far away to plow into the distant crowd

"Don't know what happened?" Have you seen the multiple videos? Good grief.
None of those videos show what lead up to it.
Yeah since the car had to come from so far away to plow into the distant crowd
How far away was that?

Forum List

Back