Specter Swaps Obama For Bush In New Ad

In virtually ever poll, Sestak leads Specter now. I have a problem with President Obama supporting Specter - a major one. Sestak is a true American hero, and a true progressive. It's time for the "this will enable me to get reelected" guy to get the boot.

Here is an ad that Sestak released:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMJDGLh7hAQ&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Dear Mr. President[/ame]

In virtually ever poll, Sestak leads Specter now. I have a problem with President Obama supporting Specter - a major one. Sestak is a true American hero, and a true progressive. It's time for the "this will enable me to get reelected" guy to get the boot.

YouTube - Dear Mr. President

:lol::lol:---Maybe they should deport Arnold--he sure hasn't done any good for the State of California--with wagon trains of business'es, industry and people moving out--

12.7% unemployment rate and climbing--along with higher taxes--:lol:

Stestak doesn't have a snowballs chance in winning the election--it will go to a Republican---easy--easy win. BTW--Barack Obama is now considered TOXIC to democrat candidates. He's LOST the last 3 elections--for those he has campaigned for in very heavily dominated BLUE STATES. New Jersey--Pennsylvania and Massachusettes.

Last edited:
Sestack is a joke. I hope Specter wins just so there is no way Sestack is still representing me.

It would be nice for once though if we didn't have nothing but pathetic candidates to vote for.

From the NYT...

And while the White House has backed Mr. Specter in the primary, making good on a pledge made when he switched parties just over a year ago, Mr. Obama seems unlikely to make a campaign visit for Mr. Specter before the primary, Democrats said. They said the White House is not eager to be embarrassed by having the president make a last-minute visit on behalf of a candidate who goes on to lose, as happened in the Massachusetts Senate and New Jersey governor’s races.

Specter, After Shift, Faces Fire From Both Sides - NYTimes.com

Heh, makes you wonder which one is more toxic to the other? Specter to Obama or Obama to Specter? Politics sure makes for some coyote ugly bedfellows.

On the face of it, Mr. Specter should be the dominant candidate in this race. He has the support of Mr. Obama, and this is the only Democratic primary where the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee is pouring in money on behalf of an incumbent. He has the support of most of the state’s political leadership, including Gov. Edward G. Rendell, and labor unions, critical to any get-out-the-vote effort here.

Hat tip again to HA for the New York Times link. Today, Ed Morrissey wonders aloud if Specter might even give running as an independent a go. What the Hell right? It's not like it could hurt his image at this point.

:eusa_whistle:

:lol::lol:---Maybe they should deport Arnold--he sure hasn't done any good for the State of California--with wagon trains of business'es, industry and people moving out--

Stestak doesn't have a snowballs chance in winning the election--it will go to a Republican---easy--easy win. BTW--Barack Obama is now considered TOXIC to democrat candidates. He's LOST the last 3 elections--for those he has campaigned for in very heavily dominated BLUE STATES. New Jersey--Pennsylvania and Massachusettes.

:lol:. The only nationwide election that has mattered..We won. NY-23..For the first time in 100 years. Try as you mite, you can't make it go away..We won.

sestek, like Ollie North, is no American hero. Ollie lied under oath. sestek was relieved of command but won't share the records with the American public.

Oreo simply can't stand that a black won and is going to win again.

Those states were referrals on the ineptness of the Democratic candidates, not on Obama. All of that was more than six months ago.

All of the indicators now lead toward a massive victory and continued control of the Dems.

Too bad, soo sad, get mad, Orea. :lol:

Forum List

Back