Specific treason charges against Biden

Right! You are Lazy, ignorant and uninformed.

Both the Doha Surrender Agreement and the Transcript of the Congressional testimony are free to download. But since you ignored it before, no reason to think you wont ignore it again.

"Old Trumpybear went above and beyond the obligations as defined in the Surrender Agreement with the Taliban. Not only did we meet all our benchmarks under Trump, while the Taliban met just one, but also, instead of reducing our troop strength to 8600, Trump, in a fit of rage after the networks called the election for Biden, ordered a complete evacuation by Jan 15th 2021. The generals talk him out of the complete evacuation but he still reduced out troop strength to a mere 2500 while the Taliban had met only one benchmark."

Both the Doha Surrender Agreement and the Transcript of the Congressional testimony are free to download. But since you ignored it before, no reason to think you wont ignore it again.

"Old Trumpybear went above and beyond the obligations as defined in the Surrender Agreement with the Taliban. Not only did we meet all our benchmarks under Trump, while the Taliban met just one, but also, instead of reducing our troop strength to 8600, Trump, in a fit of rage after the networks called the election for Biden, ordered a complete evacuation by Jan 15th 2021. The generals talk him out of the complete evacuation but he still reduced out troop strength to a mere 2500 while the Taliban had met only one benchmark."
So if it is so easy to to download where is it? Why is it up to me to have to verify YOUR supposedly facts?
I almost ALWAYS when I present statements have links! YOU are a liar until you provide the links because if it is available you should be able to provide the links! Otherwise YOU ARE A LIAR!!

So if it is so easy to to download where is it? Why is it up to me to have to verify YOUR supposedly facts?
I almost ALWAYS when I present statements have links! YOU are a liar until you provide the links because if it is available you should be able to provide the links! Otherwise YOU ARE A LIAR!!
That is funny.

The Doha Agreement will confirm the troop level was set at 8600. The transcript of the Generals testimony will confirm the order to leave by Jan 15, that was changed to 2500 while the Taliban met only one benchmark.

That is funny.

The Doha Agreement will confirm the troop level was set at 8600. The transcript of the Generals testimony will confirm the order to leave by Jan 15, that was changed to 2500 while the Taliban met only one benchmark.

Thank you now was that so difficult?
But Biden can go only so far in claiming the agreement boxed him in. It had an escape clause: The U.S. could have withdrawn from the accord if Afghan peace talks failed. They did, but Biden chose to stay in it, although he delayed the complete pullout from May to September.

Thank you now was that so difficult?
But Biden can go only so far in claiming the agreement boxed him in. It had an escape clause: The U.S. could have withdrawn from the accord if Afghan peace talks failed. They did, but Biden chose to stay in it, although he delayed the complete pullout from May to September.

“If he thought the deal was bad, he could have renegotiated. He had plenty of opportunity to do that if he so desired,” Miller, a top Pentagon counterterrorism official at the time the Doha deal was signed, said in an interview."

As I said, the agreement called for 8600 troops, but for reasons the generals spoke of, the level was reduced to the absolute minimum the generals said they needed, 2500. Miller didn't mention that. Furthermore, the truce with the Taliban was still holding. The Trumpybear ensured that we met all of our benchmarks, which gave the Taliban the upper hand considering they only met one of theirs. These were accomplished within the first 135 days of the agreement signing, as per the agreement, so they really can't push the enforcement of the Taliban not achieving the benchmarks on the next administration like they did the final withdrawal. Sure, Joe could have re-engaged the Taliban in hostilities and sent tens of thousand back to combat, sure.

“If he thought the deal was bad, he could have renegotiated. He had plenty of opportunity to do that if he so desired,” Miller, a top Pentagon counterterrorism official at the time the Doha deal was signed, said in an interview."

As I said, the agreement called for 8600 troops, but for reasons the generals spoke of, the level was reduced to the absolute minimum the generals said they needed, 2500. Miller didn't mention that. Furthermore, the truce with the Taliban was still holding. The Trumpybear ensured that we met all of our benchmarks, which gave the Taliban the upper hand considering they only met one of theirs. These were accomplished within the first 135 days of the agreement signing, as per the agreement, so they really can't push the enforcement of the Taliban not achieving the benchmarks on the next administration like they did the final withdrawal. Sure, Joe could have re-engaged the Taliban in hostilities and sent tens of thousand back to combat, sure.
And as NOT me but
Was Biden handcuffed by Trump's Taliban deal in Doha?

And as NOT me but
Was Biden handcuffed by Trump's Taliban deal in Doha?

Trumpsters can only go so far in denying how Trumps final, and extra Doha Agreement, withdrawal of the majority of our troops in the last days of his term limited the options for the next administration. Why else would he brag about what the did?

" Afghanistan, where, by the way, I started the process. All the troops are coming back home. They couldn’t stop the process. 21 years is enough. Don’t we think? 21 years. They couldn’t stop the process. They wanted to, but it was very tough to stop the process when other things…yeah. Thank you. Thank you. It’s a shame.

Donald Trump: (22:53)

June 26, 2021

Trumpsters can only go so far in denying how Trumps final, and extra Doha Agreement, withdrawal of the majority of our troops in the last days of his term limited the options for the next administration. Why else would he brag about what the did?

" Afghanistan, where, by the way, I started the process. All the troops are coming back home. They couldn’t stop the process. 21 years is enough. Don’t we think? 21 years. They couldn’t stop the process. They wanted to, but it was very tough to stop the process when other things…yeah. Thank you. Thank you. It’s a shame.

Donald Trump: (22:53)

June 26, 2021
But Biden can go only so far in claiming the agreement boxed him in.
It had an escape clause: The U.S. could have withdrawn from the accord if Afghan peace talks failed.

All Biden had to do was claim violation of the agreement.

I am sure it would just like it was for Trump, Clinton and Johnson.
I'm sure it would because of spineless Dems in the Senate would would never vote against someone in their own party during the impeachment process.

Forum List

Back