Special

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Most Americans believe we are under gods care and special. That is a very dangerous outlook. What this thread is about is aliens and contact with aliens.

ET is total bullshit. Look around my friends at all the evidence of life we have to study and compare to the possibility of extraterrestrial life. See anything that does not prey on something else to survive?

I am totally convinced we should shoot super fast rockets out into space to intercept those stupid meet and greet satalites headed out there like the lable on a snackfood package.

Those experiments headed way out in space will be our demise..

Has it ever occurred to you guys that the reason we don't get signals from aliens is that strategically that is the only safe play? My guess is that any species dumb enough to send out "geetings" very quickly are consumed by some preditory species with a directional finding reciever.

Just saying...

If you think I'm being alarmist...watch Hawkings on Discovery tonight.. (9PM Eastern and Pacific )

Some say the "big bang" created life but who created the environment for it to survive in, like the air we breath.

Some say the "big bang" created life but who created the environment for it to survive in, like the air we breath.

Who? Are you trying to make my point? It wasn't all that long ago...geologically speaking that the "air" on our planet was unbreathable. They have very reliable science that explains how our human friendly atmosphere was "created". Please tell me you are not one of those .."the earth is less than ten thousand years old" dimwits.

Who? Are you trying to make my point? It wasn't all that long ago...geologically speaking that the "air" on our planet was unbreathable. They have very reliable science that explains how our human friendly atmosphere was "created". Please tell me you are not one of those .."the earth is less than ten thousand years old" dimwits.

The earth is very old and probally used for many life forms by the creator, this time started 10,000 years or so ago.

However, we may be the predators.

There is a big difference between ..we are the only life in the cosmos...and life is very rare. I'm gonna guess that with a several billion light year head start ...which would be most of the rest of the universe....any other life will be a tad more better than we are. You confirm my suggestion that thinking we will be the special ..IE..more developed species will be a fatal belief. If we were smart we should get rid of the satalites also. Untill we KNOW we are the top dog we should assume we are not. Try and reflect on the lesson taught to us by native americans.

The earth is very old and probally used for many life forms by the creator, this time started 10,000 years or so ago.

Woah!....:eek: I thought you people were like some urban myth....

You think we come from aliens and your laughing at me.:cuckoo:

I'm guessing we haven't been hassled by superior life forms because they have looked at us and said there is nothing we have they want and even though we are self destructing we are still too damn boring to pay attention.

Get your significant other to change your batteries..you are running a little slow...I never said we CAME from aliens...My suggestion is that we will be eaten by them for real if we keep advertizing where we are and what we are made of. Our saving grace is probably only that we are a bit off the beaten path for a snack.

Get your significant other to change your batteries..you are running a little slow...I never said we CAME from aliens...My suggestion is that we will be eaten by them for real if we keep advertizing where we are and what we are made of. Our saving grace is probably only that we are a bit off the beaten path for a snack.

So you believe there out there.

I'm guessing we haven't been hassled by superior life forms because they have looked at us and said there is nothing we have they want and even though we are self destructing we are still too damn boring to pay attention.

For all we know our "value" may be something as simple as self replicating fertilizer.

For all we know our "value" may be something as simple as self replicating fertilizer.

We will probably never know in our lifetimes.

I believe that the possibility exists...Evidence..US

I believe that all life I have seen is predatory..

I believe anything out there is probably predatory I think it is fatally foolish to advertize to aliens

I believe anything out there is probably predatory I think it is fatally foolish to advertize to aliens

But you don't think the possibility that God exist.

We will probably never know in our lifetimes.

I think that the advent of radio wave transmission is when the clock started. It probably is a factor of how long it takes our transmissions to get to someone hungry enough to act on it. You might know something about that eh Ollie?

But you don't think the possibility that God exist.

Me probably not... But if it exists..why are you so sure we are its favorites.. Like it made all others to serve us may only apply to earth...out there in space may be more "special" favorites of your god.. and we were only "created" to feed them. We may be only as important to your god as the flakes we drop into a goldfish bowl.

Forum List

Back