Special Marshals

Who are they, what are their orders, do they have the power to over-rule their superior officer, Is this the beginning of a Soviet style political cadre in the military????
These guys in Nigeria?

News
How To Be A Special Marshal
AutoJosh

Published 3 years ago on April 20, 2018
By AutoJosh
View attachment 445089
View attachment 445090
ESTABLISHMENT
The Special Marshals are the volunteer arm of the Federal Road Safety Corps. This volunteer arm was created by the same FRSC statute Sec. 10 (1)… “the Corps” which shall consist of such number of uniform and non-uniform members as may be determined, from time to time, by the Commission. FRSC Establishment Act (2007).

What special marshal are you talking about?
Another ignorant answer
It matches the OP premise.
Still got nothing eh. ..was no premise ....was questions....are they officers or enlisted would' be another

Who are they, what are their orders, do they have the power to over-rule their superior officer, Is this the beginning of a Soviet style political cadre in the military????
These guys in Nigeria?

News
AutoJosh

By AutoJosh
View attachment 445089
View attachment 445090
ESTABLISHMENT
The Special Marshals are the volunteer arm of the Federal Road Safety Corps. This volunteer arm was created by the same FRSC statute Sec. 10 (1)… “the Corps” which shall consist of such number of uniform and non-uniform members as may be determined, from time to time, by the Commission. FRSC Establishment Act (2007).

Another ignorant answer
Look street dude. I read your post that did not provide a link to special marshalls, searched using the search argument "special marshalls" and the Nigerian thing is all that I saw. If you got something link it. Otherwise you are just another stupid conspiracy guy without even right wing support for your conspiracy wannabe. Special Marshall my ass.

On this day, four years ago...

Justice Roberts: I state-your-name do solemnly swear

Shit head: I Joseph Biden do solemnly swear

Justice Roberts: That I understand that I am under arrest

Shit head: :shok:

Justice Roberts: For the crime of treason

Shit head: C'mon man!

Justice Roberts: And will hang by the neck until dead.

Shit head: :crying:

Justice Roberts: Guardsmen...get this piece of shit out of my sight!

:salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::drillsergeant::tank::th_BlackHelicopter:

These guys in Nigeria?

News
AutoJosh

By AutoJosh
View attachment 445089
View attachment 445090
ESTABLISHMENT

Another ignorant answer
Look street dude. I read your post that did not provide a link to special marshalls, searched using the search argument "special marshalls" and the Nigerian thing is all that I saw. If you got something link it. Otherwise you are just another stupid conspiracy guy without even right wing support for your conspiracy wannabe. Special Marshall my ass.
You really are uninformed aren't ya

You fcuking dummies........anybody in DC right now is under the direction of one entity alone: FEMA. They have vast powers....beyond what any president has. They can arrest anybody's ass without a warrant.......turn off all broadcasting if they so choose.
And by the way........there is one single National Guard unit there.......d0y.......Ospreys flying all over DC this past week. Thats marines only.......no other unit has Ospreys. The military is mostly army.

You fcuking dummies........anybody in DC right now is under the direction of one entity alone: FEMA. They have vast powers....beyond what any president has. They can arrest anybody's ass without a warrant.......turn off all broadcasting if they so choose.
And by the way........there is one single National Guard unit there.......d0y.......Ospreys flying all over DC this past week. Thats marines only.......no other unit has Ospreys. The military is mostly army.
One unit? Wrong. Osprey are also flown by the Air Force. FEMA is not in charge. Any other lies you want to post?

These guys in Nigeria?

News
AutoJosh

By AutoJosh
View attachment 445089
View attachment 445090
ESTABLISHMENT

Another ignorant answer
You really are uninformed aren't ya
Give a link to special marshalls or go piss up a rope.

Forum List

Back