Special Forces seized Pelosi's LapTop?

It should be a law against spreading disinformation and fooling all these idiots. How do you do that without violating the 1st?
Ashli Babbitt had been stationed at Eielson AFB — active duty, not a veteran — Army Rangers and Special Forces have laptop.

Nancy Pelosi has to come down and answer charges of High Treason for falsifying impeachment proceedings and rigging the election.

We will never forget. We will never forgive that wicked woman.
Oh give it a fucking rest!! Pelosi? Treason? The Orange Blog is the guilty one. Get your shit together
Pelosi---and Biden both been taking bribes from foreign govnerment using their family members to funnel the money around---this is treason.
1610415366281.png

It should be a law against spreading disinformation and fooling all these idiots. How do you do that without violating the 1st?
Ashli Babbitt had been stationed at Eielson AFB — active duty, not a veteran — Army Rangers and Special Forces have laptop.

Nancy Pelosi has to come down and answer charges of High Treason for falsifying impeachment proceedings and rigging the election.

We will never forget. We will never forgive that wicked woman.
I hope I am wrong but I don’t think it will go that far.I think trump will just use the evidence as blackmail against the evil bitch and tell her to stop your propaganda witch-hunt against us and end this corrupt vote fraud allowing me to serve my second term I earnedor I will reveal this to the public. I hope I’m wrong of course and he prosecutes her and everybody else but I just don’t have that faith.
Holy fucking shit on a shigle! You people are realy that demented! Trump is not prosecuting anyone. HE will be prosecuted. And, I will savor every moment of it. The Trump presidential library will be a cart of out dated magazines thet he will be pushing through the cell block at Atica .That will be his second term that he earned

Last edited:
Holy fucking shit on a shigle! Yiu people are realy that demented! Trump is not prosecuting anyone. HE will be prosecuted
You druggies and political insiders are outsmarted and outgunned by old fashioned law-abiding righteous conservative citizens. Read the Bible before you condemn Trump.

Holy fucking shit on a shigle! Yiu people are realy that demented! Trump is not prosecuting anyone. HE will be prosecuted
You druggies and political insiders are outsmarted and outgunned by old fashioned law-abiding righteous conservative citizens. Read the Bible before you condemn Trump.
Gibberish! I don't believe in the bible and neither does Trump

Last edited:
FYI: An American and especially a General Officer would never spell "program" - programme.

This story is a well-planted and very sick disinformation plant.

REF: Lt. General Thomas McInerney

Every American needs to stand up. The attack on the Capital was done by Antifa, but it was enabled by McConnell, Schumer, Pelosi and the Mayor. Comey sold the top secret programme, Hammer and Scorecard, to the Chinese.

Pls RT
pic.twitter.com/3WKOLmQisp

MY NOTE ADDED:
This Tweet is from a suspended account.

Learn more

If true things are going to get mighty interesting in the coming days.
Of course you wont find this on Google,had to go to DuckDuckGo.

Didn't they already kill the CIA director in a firefight in Germany while seizing Dominion servers?

Their Googs are cooked; duckduckgo is good.....especially since Googs said they were leaving Oz. Stuff'em!!!

Greg

Didn't they already kill the CIA director in a firefight in Germany while seizing Dominion servers?

You tell me.

You tell me.

A wordpress blog said so. And that appears to be good enough for you.

You tell me.

You must have missed the part where I said"if true"
I never claimed the story was true thats just you looking for a reason to be a dick.

You tell me.

I never claimed the story was true thats just you looking for a reason to be a dick.

My point is the laughable unreliability of random wordpress blogs when shilling these silly conspiracies.

As demonstrated by the absurd story that the CIA director was killed in a firefight in Germany while seizing Dominion servers. And many, many others.

You tell me.

My point is the laughable unreliability of random wordpress blogs when shilling these silly conspiracies.

As demonstrated by the absurd story that the CIA director was killed in a firefight in Germany while seizing Dominion servers. And many, many others.

It came from a general....not wikipedia.

Well it's not true. It was some inbred MAGArat that stole the laptop.

But how did McKInerney know it was taken at all so soon?

Well it's not true. It was some inbred MAGArat that stole the laptop.

But how did McKInerney know it was taken at all so soon?

Nah....no self respecting conservative would dress like that bimbo.

Forum List

Back